Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) (33566 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Inspects Construction Of Oguta Naval Base / Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Update On Agege Pen-Cinema Flyover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by DJInfluence: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Any idea how the situation at Mile 2 - Apapa port axis? Are the trucks all gone from the road? Please who know, yarn me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
omonla10:
Ambode really messed up everything..Always looking to work on big projects where he'll see money to mop up.. While leaving basic amenities to suffer..
Now this guy must clean up the mess, at least for, the next 2 years Before working on his own programmes

this new governor is working, thank God Ambode didn't go for 2nd term .

this new governor knows Lagos well, I pass iju road , ikorodu road before Maryland on Sunday , nice jobs he is doing there

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
DJInfluence:
Any idea how the situation at Mile 2 - Apapa port axis? Are the trucks all gone from the road? Please who know, yarn me.

not totally gone but it reduced so much by 80%, the new governor is working seriously

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
Your comment is full of Nkoherism

Nmpulu amu gi lipsrsealed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by mutumina007: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Akeredolu Seeks Review Of Revenue Formula Over New Minimum Wage - Career ttps://www.nairaland.com/5315884/akeredolu-seeks-review-revenue-formula
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sanwo-Olu should please continue the good work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9880952_lag_jpeg738712c87814a8a0ea9d20024a893602

1. Governor

2. Deputy Governor

3. LASG head of Service.

3 Top state officials = All hands on deck and on the same page.

This is probably going to be the most accomplished team ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
grayht:

Nmpulu amu gi lipsrsealed
you don learn bah...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
during the time of fashola.. he was working and he was walking..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ego onibaje

Agege how una dey

I really miss Eko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Stillthebest: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:

Abia is more developed than Lagos

But the dirt ehn
You can smell abia from ibadan

Really I will tell my kids this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
you don learn bah...
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:

Abia is more developed than Lagos
But the dirt ehn
You can smell abia from ibadan

Lol grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by obazie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Great work baba Sanwo-olu...Please remember Shasha axis in Alimosho local government. The bad road always cause terrible traffic and so far no government have come to our aid but I know its on Lagos map.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why is it that Deputy Governor Hamzat is always with Governor Sanwo-Olu on any inspection of projects?
I'm just curious.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
1759ademola:
Why is it that Deputy Governor Hamzat is always with Governor Sanwo-Olu on any inspection of projects?
I'm just curious.

Teamwork and Understanding

It is noteworthy that Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat were contemporaries who worked together as commissioners under the Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration in Lagos State, and both later served Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola as commissioners.The comradeship,understanding and effective work relationship had been existing between both of them since then. So, being paired together to achieve the APC mandate seems a right decision,at the right time.

https://www.climaxentertainments.com/sanwo-olu-and-hamzateffective-combination-to-move-lagos-state-on-the-path-of-accelerated-progresss/

Teamwork.

Many governors in Nigeria operate for personal glory and aggrandizement because they don't like to share exposure and accomplishments with their deputies and other members of their administration, but such is not in today's Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by tintedniggz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
But when you go on an inspection to a construction site, are you not suppose to put on safety gear?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by Yemmy94(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Optional09:
Supervisor, Sanwoolu is not the real Lagos State governor.
Say no to drug
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by okadoo: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
BabaO2:
Clueless fat ambode struggled throughout 4 years to do less than half of what Sanwoolu has done in less than 2 months

Tell me what he has done that surpass Ambode's 4 yrs tenure? Omo Ale.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2019
majamajic:

not totally gone but it reduced so much by 80%, the new governor is working seriously
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.