Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

American Idol - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol (7463 Views)

American Idol (2009) Tonight / American Idol 2008 / Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:30am On Feb 10, 2006
that girl can sing. her's was one of the best last night. it rhymed and blended perfectly with the piano n other singers.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 2:31am On Feb 15, 2006
oooh shiit anyboby watchin american idol right now
them twins they, i dont know what to say about
somebody needs to tell them to shut the Bleep up damn!!!
you dont have to complain all the time, am gettin tired of their attidude
4 real, he wanted to leave cuz he tought his broda was cut?
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 2:45am On Feb 15, 2006
ya saw 'em cowboys "Brokenote Montain" grin grin thats classic
Re: American Idol by Hotstepper(f): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2006
free, just finished watching it and itz hmmmmmmmmmmmmm krazyyyyy
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 3:20am On Feb 15, 2006
am happy cuz da person am rootin for is still in , i have a feelin she gon win dis, cheesy cheesy cheesy

damn i wanted the judges to see him home angry angry am really tired of him,
i hope dat boi learnt something from what he almost got himself into, damn!!!!!!!
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2006
those twins can talk. they should consider a career in law or something of that sort. God's mercy was on them. they almost eliminated themselves. talk, talk, talk,
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:23am On Feb 15, 2006
wow. that brokeneck mountain thingy was very funny. it was kool though. i pitied that young cowboy. i wanted him to get to the finals. he was very humble.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2006
i didnt think he was ready for stardom at all, ~word~
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:54am On Feb 15, 2006
he even said so himself. When going for stuff like this God's favor is required. did y'all see one girl that left her group to another, although she returned back, and unfortunately all the singers were eliminated>
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:00am On Feb 15, 2006
yea i saw her, i was like what da hell she keep doin , stay at one place
but i guess , she smelled she was w/ losers at the end, and make a good change
to go back to her first group, too bad she still get booted cheesy cheesy
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2006
yeah wink
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2006
damn them twins are gone grin grin grin
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2006
Yes o
They said they were flawless and men they disgraced them o. the way they showed the crime they committed.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2006
yea am glad they gone cheesy

but only one brotha made it in the top 24 shocked shocked
damn!!!!!
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2006
Did y'all watch american idol yesterday? its gonna air 3times this week.
Men the black girls rock. they were so kool. They were better than the white girls hands down. it was amazing.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2006
i know ma sista brought it
mandiza, paris, liza, and da other one i no, no her name
da white gurls only two was aight, the rest i dont know bout em'
Re: American Idol by vichel(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
Randy said this is competition for the guys to loose, but i think he may have spoken too soon. Every year the American Idol Finalist seem to be better than the previous. I mean the girls on this finals are just simply Amazing especially the two younger ones, i think it's their Competition to loose.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2006
yesoooo them gurls paris and liza , they good
i think the guys are better than the gurls though, undecided
Re: American Idol by vichel(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2006
Let's see wat them guys will bring today, and then my conclusion would be made. grin
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2006
hahahaha
shew they betta bring it tonight , cheesy cheesy
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2006
most of the guys can sing. but as for the girls, it is just few of them that can really really sing.
Re: American Idol by luciengrey: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2006
I love American Idols, vocally i think Ruben is the best idol,success wise definately Kelly.
What the heck are some people thinking, they come on, sing like a drunken bull frog, and when they aren't chosen they whine about it. During the auditions my favourite was that soldier ,that sang Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on" and danced with Paula,he was good Pity he didn't make it through.That lil girl, the one with an aunt from "Sound of Blackness " she looks cool too. Personally from the last season ,i think Nikko Smith should have gone futher than he did, the dude gat skillz and had his own very unique style,hope he has an album coming out soon.Nadia Turner too was very good.
That Cher guy,was he there to joke or was he seriously auditioning, i mean what was he thinking. A guy going there to sing a female artist's song, and then suggesting to sing was it Doris Day or something ,i can't remember,let's see how this season goes.
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2006
As for yesteday, I think my favorite's are Taylor hicks(the old guy) and ace younf, man he's cute. Taylor has wonderful vocals as in he's touching.
As for the girls, Paris and the other 16yr old are good and Mandisa
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2006
i like mandissa. she is really big oo. when she was on stage, she kinda occupied it all. undecided but men, she is really talented.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2006
for the guys i like that "sway dude" and the old guy with the gray hair
that boy that sang "one last cry" he could have done better
the gurls rootin for paris her perfomance reminded me of fantasia, word
and lisa, of course mandiza tooo do ur thing gurl,

and i think a gurl might win again this year
the guys are good though but erhemmm,
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 2:49am On Feb 24, 2006
I'm watching right now, becky's gone. well she's pretty and all but her voice was no.
I absolutely don't like brenna(attitude problem)but she's safe
Stevie just left(didn't even remember the girl self)

As for the guys, bobby(the tall and large guy) eya, he's nice. My own is as long as they don't pick Taylor(old guy) or ace, I'm good.
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2006
Brenna is putting on a lot of attitude. anyway she was warned by the judges that she better slow down. she was more calm last night. i guess she thot she was going home.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2006
they send the rite ppl home last night
and brenna her time will come, is closer than she thinks
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2006
aigh didnt anyone watched idol last night
the gurls who ya think gonna go home

i think brenna and
dat gurl that RUINED the song "HERO" for me i was like oooh no she didnt,
she didnt just do that, i mean who does that,
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2006
i watched idol ooo. i do agree with you. i think they are the two that will go home on thursday. i think mandissa has the best vocals among the girls. i do like the kelly girl. but i think the judges are being kinda , undecided you know her appearance is really good. they just seem to be over supporting her. As for the 2 teenagers-lisa and paris, i really do agree with the judges. they are young girls. they need to associate with things that will make them look young and vibrant. they got the vocals but they need to select better songs.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2006
I know when mandiza was singin i was like damn, this chick got the gift,,, she using it toooo
which gurl is kelly is that the gurl whos dad is a governor, and plays basketball?
Re: American Idol by Outkast(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2006
kelly pickler, the blonde that sings country and talks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2) / Nollywood Insider Directory / Twist Of Fate Zeeworld: Five Reason That Make Abhi A Disappointing Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.