Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (26190 Views)

Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani / Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Auxtin85(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2019
rummmy:
Some people need not be alive, the BBQ bros above me is an example.

True talk my sister, he can’t openly say these trash except here on nairaland
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bro only quote moniker with sense the one u quoted has no sense

we need to put people on check here when they're loosing their sanity and humanity. Buhari is not more than any Nigerians, he's at the top sit today, another person will in 2023

I hope the dude recover his state of balance health
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by franudi: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Report me, shameless vulture BBQ maker. What does it profit you to gain 30k monthly and rejoice over the death of your kinsmen
post=80540094:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari .

A man after God's heart.

Children of hate and perdition, you can start weeping now.....
You are saying this thing because you are alive today. Tomorrow might be your turn.Continue playing with people's life.

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Akorede02(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

Hope you are not brain dead to know that Buhari is a failure. I hope you know how many people that have lost their life because of this rotten government ignorance. Truly I believe that Buhari supporters are lifeless also.

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by iammo(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2019

post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

Na wa oo, if you love buhari.. then now is the time to be honest with him,
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by tigerclaws: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
AllenSpencer:
Gibberish!
[/s]
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by mmsen: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Ikegift4real:
Thank God that the president at this time is a Muslim if not this Shiites case would HV been viewed from another perspective in the north.

Boko Haram started under Yar'adua and yet they still tried to blame Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by MachadoPreto: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540677:
Nigeria will be great again......in our lifetime.

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by KingGBsky(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by myobjective: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Ikegift4real:
Thank God that the president at this time is a Muslim if not this Shiites case would HV been viewed from another perspective in the north.

Shiite are not really muslims to an average Sunnis Muslim. They are a religiou minority and they happened to be northerners, if they happened to be from the south or ethnic minority from the north, they wouldn't be discriminated like this

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Seventy7kings: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2019
livebyday:

You can honor the president but you don't have to incite comments from his critics

Respect the right of other members to be opposition,I assume you are eductated madam? Then please speak with some decorum

Nairaland is not a motor park garage

cheers
shocked
livebyday:

You can honor the president but you don't have to incite comments from his critics

Respect the right of other members to be opposition,I assume you are eductated madam? Then please speak with some decorum

cheers
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by jrusky(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2019
sambrow:
I wonder why you are like this

You don't have to be surprise about the guy rigid support to failure it's a natural law that even devil has a followers that is where he belong.

As horrible as Hitler was he still had a followers.

As horrible as Idi Amin was he still had followers.

As horrible Pol Pot was he still had followers.

As horrible Mobutu was he still had followers.

As satanic as Saddam, Ghadaffi and Bin Laden they still have followers so he belong to those class, just ignore him.
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

Compare what u have written with what the constitution says in Section 14(2b):

"The security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government".

Buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility to nigerians. Are u now saying that d constitution hates buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2019
kponkedenge:
From releasing hundreds of Boko Haram members and a General coming out to say that they can become future president of this country..... despite killing thousands of innocent civilians and soldiers, to Fulani vigilante in the south west, to Shiites and police face off.
To be frank, I'm tired of this country already.

They could have given their life to christ so all their sins are forgiven.
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Seventy7kings: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Mrjo:
read the article and come back and modify your comment, stop running to commitment section without reading
grin
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Zst1: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2019
I simply pity the north, they have been scammed by the south west. Take a look at those insulting Sen. Sani, they are nt Northerners, but Swest people. They are the ones that are running this go8 in proxy. The only thing the North have enjoyed under Buhari is appointments of their elites. While the south west ministers shift every decent project of this admin to the south west region, the entire north is left in extreme poverty, killings and lawlessness. Even worst is that some stupid Northerners are of the that the selfish people of the Swest should replace Buhari? Hehehe, Buhari in this 5 years was nt able 2 point to one positive thing done to fix the North, is it this selfish Tinubu and his boys that will fix it?
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Seventy7kings: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2019
Urchman200:
called the mod to ban me again?since everyone seems to be tolerating this incestive comment all the times, is this comment of yours not enough to ban u from this forum if the mod is fair enough.
undecided
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Seventy7kings: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by sweetjohn(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2019
At least the north is tolerating him bc he is their own what of the SW? Why are they tolerating him? Bc he is their God and they are slaves to the north
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by madridsta007(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

As an APC member, this is nothing but the truth
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by DJInfluence: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2019
These Norther elite, always talked about poverty as if it is exclusive to the North. And again, they are the cause of the extreme gap between the "have and have not".
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by dashpee: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Liar

Buhari has more critic in the North than the South

People are afraid of speaking out do to their corrupt past deed
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Iko5000: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2019
The only people to weep will be you and your descendants. Those of us that knew what happen in 1984 are chilling and laughing at people like you .
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by godliman: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

My God forgive you. But remember "woe to them that call evil good and good evil"

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by nijabazaar: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540677:
Nigeria will be great again......in our lifetime.

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2019
livebyday:

cheers
That guy is mannerless, uneducated and mentally unstable.

He had nothing to do with his life until BMC approached him to defend buhari on the Internet for a monthly stipend of 30k.
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by megareal: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:

A man after God's heart.

I think you are in coma just like Buhari, are you sure it's not your ghost writing these things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by TruthinAction: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is what Fela called suffering and smiling. How long are we going to tolerate incompetence?
Re: Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani by moraab: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
I feel for Mr. President honestly. Most of my country men disappoint me. Don't analyze what is going on in the country from your bedroom. You all have never had a leadership position before that's why u are all sounding like this. Sometimes I do state the things I think the president can do right but not to that extent of making hate speach or criticizing the administration by becoming a wailer. There are factors that leads to decision making, some are descrete that cannot be voiced out for some reasons. Our genuine leaders like president Muhamadu buhari is going through hell from your hands. Your criticisms are affecting decision making.

One thing you should understand is that you are not wiser than the president and all his special advisers. You are just a wailer.

No matter the type of president this country produce, I will support him/her to the fullest.

Nigerians let the president be president for even a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta / Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) / Inside Atiku’s 2019 Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.