Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (61923 Views)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Benblaq(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.

I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.

I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.

Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.

Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.

It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.

I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.

What happened?

I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Benblaq(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Benblaq(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
This

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Benblaq(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't know if Babe was trying to form honest girlfriend with sincerity or she just needed a slap to his face just to end the relationship.. But why with me?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by MrHighSea: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Confess your sins.

Tell them u aint a traitor no more.

Buy em four rounds of green bottles.

Go n sin no more.

Sincere quest for forgiveness may be a long route.

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Betrayal hurts and some folks don't forgive. Be careful of what your friend can do and cut all ties with the girl. She ratted you out in the first place. If you continue with her, you'll be scarred. Badly scarred.

290 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by KevMitnick: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oga you just destroyed the bro code, you didn't just break it. This is one of the reasons people get shot. What on earth were you thinking? And you were even denying it... angry . If this girl can do this to her guy then be rest assured that she will do it to you too when she finds someone better. May God shield us from frienemies like you. I'll advise that you apologize to your friend but know that your relationship with him has been damaged.

501 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Op u r nothing but a wicked soul..
Indirectly you can equally murder your friend to gain his legal wife..

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by BoboKush(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.
I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.
I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.
Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.
Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.
It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.
I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.
What happened?
I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?

Lalasticlala

Goan Bleep the girl.....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
That's what happen when you have no loyalty, but to your own pants..... You deserve the beating you will receive when you resume school. How dare you offend your friend like that? If that woman is a hoe then let him know without touching the slut. You are cheap.

... And now she contacts you back and instead of insulting the deluded slut, you are still contemplating nonsense?!?!

The bro code is adamant.... THOU SHALL NOT MESS WITH ANOTHER BROTHAS BABE....EVER!!!!

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Small pikin dey worry all of una

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by FuckThaMod: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rule 1: You don't trust bitches

Rule 2: You don't roll with pussy niggas (niggas that put hoes before bros)

If you are judas, the girl is a judas too. After all you didn't force her, it was consensual. Abeg next topic jare before i vex damage somethings beside me.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by queenxey1(f): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Boys dat listen 2 John Legend nd Ed Sheeran can never break ur heart,but u see Marlians and kapachumarimarichupako

Fear them

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by ITbomb(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
The girl just met you first time and then hugging, kissing and sweedy.
Methinks the girl is lightheaded

Defend yourself (not much though) that she exaggerated what happened. It was a hug and peck
Then apologize and move on

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by lathrowinger: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lazy youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
All these kids sweating over farm tools they have not married

Next topic undecided

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Macgyver1: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
You are a snitch, you still have the effrontery to say you like her and still sending chats.... Well I don't quarrel or fight over a woman, but if I were ur guy, I will keep you at alms length cuz you ain't a good friend.
& I will breakup with the useless babe!

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Authoreety: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Space for sale

Guy u deserve serious fulani flogging

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by thesicilian: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
No matter what you say and do, you have lost his trust forever. Just apologize and move on. Learn to respect boundaries.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by enshi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
She played smart.. Knowing fully well that one day you'd tell your guy and also that it could be a plan deal between you and your guy..

So she had to tell him first. Mind you its likely she told him that you forced her..

My guy nothing go happen.. Just say the truth and advise him accordingly...

If the story leaks beyond your circle of friends then it would mean more punna for you baba

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na you create thread, na you still de rush FTC.

All these small small children sef. Mtcheew.

Ok.....
On a serious note..
If I was the friend you did this to, just forget about our friendship, it's gone! It's not gone because you fvcked my bitch, it's gone because you betrayed my trust.
I don't forgive such offense. Fvck me up all you like but never betray my trust, I won't forgive you, that's me!

You are a snitch, a betrayer, a saboteur and a bad friend. Worse thing is you're still in contact with her, even claiming likeness for her. If not because you said you were from the south south, I would have suspected you're from that region that is known for these bad traits I listed above. (You know them)

The way forward is to go to school and face your friends. Apologize to the one you snitched, after that you cut off every communication from him. If he comes back to you, then he has forgiven you, but if not, just move on forever and never look back.

Like it or not, once trust is broken, it's gone.

Next time, if you find your friend's babe attractive, tell him. Who knows, he might allow you have a taste of her if she's just a fvck mate to him, yes, guys do that alot.

Just apologize to him and move on.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Jarus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.

You are about to be set up for beating or hard evidence to use to hold you (the former evidence was just verbal).

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by ken6488(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
maybachmusic:
All these kids sweating over farm tools they have not married

Next topic undecided
Are you not happy the news is not about Nigeria killings

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by mimilogistics: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Don't spend your youthful years chasing after girls or boys, the world is changing, educational certificate and degrees are no longer guarantee that you will secure a good job after graduation.

While in school, spend more time sharpening your God given talent, polish your personal skills....acquire new skills aside your course of study, start in your school days to prepare ahead of your graduation...the world is no longer easy like before....getting job after graduation is now difficult...and most jobs available now can't pay you enough money to live a fulfilled life, so you need to be versatile....start a business, a trade, learn sellable skills while in school instead of spending your energy on sex and parties.

We at Mimi Logistics will be there to support you in any business you chose to venture into, we got your back, click on my username and read our wonderful threads on businesses you can do smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by kunlesufyan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
You should be castrated...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by vincentjk(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Don't know what to tell you

But all you should know is that you've broken 'the bro code"

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by OfficialSam(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
G
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by patorial(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobo no matter what you do, u can never unfuck the bleeped

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Mrjo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
You are lucky NwaAmaikpe is banned if not, you would have got what you want

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by nurex01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol! This reache FTP. NAIRALAND MODERATOR! grin
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Lamasta(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
That's what You are doing in school abi OP? anyway just ignore the girl and call your friend guy to guy and tell him its just a friendly thing and no strings attached if he understand fine and if not move on with your life

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.