Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! (956 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by eli23456(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys, thanks for viewing

i only want to talk about the Pan African Online Film Festival (PAOFF) set to reward local content production!!

The maiden edition of the Pan Africa Online Film Festival (PAOFF), an online based award to encourage African localcontent creation has been announced.

PAOFF is hosted on StarTimes ON mobile app, the video streaming service of StarTimes, rich in content general entertainment, music, movies and live TV downloadable here – https:///2K6y1gH

Pan African Online Film Festival (PAOFF) is an initiative of Africa’s leading digital TV operator, StarTimes and will focus on 3 categories which are Best Film, Best Short Film & Best Music Video.

PAOFF aims to encourage young African producers making top notch content in the local motion picture industry which will in turn support and promote the development of the film and music industry across Africa.

You can also download StarTimes ON here – https:///2K6y1gH to participate.

Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by Natoski5(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hahahahahahha...you will surely make haven....because dats the only headline that attract views.....
Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by Oyindebrah(f): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is Paoff real?
Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
I heard it is real, startimes said they will be giving out $100 to people that vote for the producers vi the startimes app
Oyindebrah:
Is Paoff real?
Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Imagine winning money for simply votinh for someone, mad o.

OP this your topic ehn grin na him make me view the post o
Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by Oyindebrah(f): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
I heard it is real, startimes said they will be giving out $100 to people that vote for the producers vi the startimes app
Thats nice, have people been winning though? No be jusy ‘they said’
Re: He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! by Oyindebrah(f): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Imagine winning money for simply votinh for someone, mad o.

OP this your topic ehn grin na him make me view the post o
I know right, I can perfectly relate

(1) (Reply)

Men, Talk To Me, Be Honest. / VIDEO! Starved Couple Caught Doing It In A Dirty Public Toilet / What Would You Says To My Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.