Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie (18389 Views)

Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by iammo(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Buckubuck:

You need to understand that the woman primarily functions as an attack dog. Have you ever seen her post anything sensible abt govt activities? Or articulate govt policies and positions? She's just a comic character who exists to fill the gutters with obscenities. No wonder femi also helped himself to six media aides

Someone needs to put here through on how to shun pettiness and work as Nigerian Presidency Image.maker and PR person,,.. atleast laolu akande is there and hardly react like this nonchalant woman

1 Like

Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by etrange: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
It's no longer about blaming the past administration. It's now "had the opposition won ...". O di mma
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by edibobo: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
See what this Ashawo spewing from her dirty mouth
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by TheStarsAlign: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
So this runs woman is a model for lot of people on this platform, no wonder they all reason with their buts. May God deliver you all.

SMH...
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by lexy2014: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2019
tolakush92:
AND IVE BEEN ENJOYING THE TENURE OF BUHARI
NEVER WILL ATIKU COME
NEVER WILL HE BECOME PRESIDENT

NO HATE BUT JUDGING BY THE WAY HE AND HIS MASTER OBJ RAN THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY
WE CAN SAY HES UNFIT FOR THE COUNTRY'S N01 JOB

How is buhari running Nigeria that makes him fit to run d affairs of d country?
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by ba7man(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:
cool

Buhari has a poor recruiting and delegating ability

He mans.his media and publicity with some grown dunce and that is why his image is easily battered

Was the message necessary? Big.No
was it presidential? Absolutely Not
Does the message portray Buhari and his media team as jobless and nonchalant? Hell
yes...

After a closely contested 2019 election, with emotions in both camp ultimately high, after a huge investment.. a.wise presidential media team does everything to make their principal appear non divisive and inclusive

Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Is officially confirmed that this uselessly useless Old LovePeddler is mad....... Nigeria gone since Buhari assumed office in 2015
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by fortunechy(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Judging from some people's comments u will now know the actual reason(s) why Noah allowed Plenty Animals than human in his Ark
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2019
To buy data no be force tongue Sai Baba till Atiku locate his server.

nelsonoba:

You have suddenly forgotten how many dead people your master Buhari recruited into his first set of appointments in 2016/2017 ?? grin grin grin

Don't worry, by the time Buhari is through, even money to buy data to post any lies on the internet to support APC will be too much luxury for you. Just continue you sai baba grin grin
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by ihatesycophant(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:

This is my problem with people like you.. APC vs PDP is like a preimereship rivalry like ManU vs Arsernal.. all presidential staffs should know their utterances needs to be marure and pro nigeria and not pro APC.... with.all this winner.takes all atitude the disenfranchised would continue causing problem for us all,

What is the correlation between what you wrote initially and the one above. You lampooned the woman and faulted her analysis concerning the goings in Presidential Election Tribunal. I asked you, was the woman right or wrong.
What brings your above words now into the equation?
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by emezuo17: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:
cool

He mans.his media and publicity with some grown dunce and that is why his image is easily battered

Does the message portray Buhari and his media team as jobless and nonchalant? Hell
yes...

After a closely contested 2019 election, with emotions in both camp ultimately high, after a huge investment.. a.wise presidential media team does everything to make their principal appear non divisive and inclusive

. I can't believe you wrote this, so some of you guys can be this objective? Let us all make our comments on nairaland very mature and objective like this irrespective of political leaning and see a better nairaland
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by Cantonese: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2019
pressmanng:
The presidency through presidential media aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has said that if Atiku had won the 2019 elections it would have been over for Nigeria.

The presidency was reacting to the ongoing trial at the election petition tribunal where PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and his party were opposing the reelection of president Muhammadu Buhari and said they had 400 witnesses to testify against the election but ended up presenting only 60.

Loretta through her Twitter page, wrote,

'I must again thank Nigerians for reelecting Muhammadu Buhari.

Imagine for a second Atiku won the 2019 election, it would have been over for our nation.

He cannot manage his own affairs

Hired 400 witnesses
Called only 60, a paltry 15%
He was scammed
We deserve better than 15%'

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/had-atiku-won-it-would-have-been-over.html?m=1

Come to think about it. Is it not over for the nation? Herdsmen crisis everywhere, boko haram, kidnapper all over, more lack of trust and suspicion among the people, deeper division among the.various tribes, wrong people holding positions, violence like IMN, refusal to obey court orders, increased looting and corruption, threats, indimidation, harrassment and killing innocent people, threat of war looming, etc.

A man who is down fears no fall. Buhari tried three times and got it. Nobody troubled him. He threatened fire and brimstone, yet he got there.

Question: Has the situation improved more than when he took over?

I leave the answer to any Nigerian who has honesty and the truth in him.
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2019
lexy2014:

How is buhari running Nigeria that makes him fit to run d affairs of d country?

Pls stop your hate speeches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by LANDLORD72: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
tolakush92:
AND IVE BEEN ENJOYING THE TENURE OF BUHARI
NEVER WILL ATIKU COME
NEVER WILL HE BECOME PRESIDENT

NO HATE BUT JUDGING BY THE WAY HE AND HIS MASTER OBJ RAN THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY
WE CAN SAY HES UNFIT FOR THE COUNTRY'S N01 JOB
You are enjoying next level suffering and smiling good for you.
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by themanderon: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Your boss took over and its looking like its over for Nigeria. Numbskull.
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by Kennydoc(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:
cool

yes...

Wow! You're beginning to sound very objective.

This is what Buhari should have done, and he would have won the whole nation over to himself. If Buhari united the nation between 2015 and 2019, PDP wouldn't have had any basis to even remotely expect victory in the last elections. However, everything he and his aides have done and said since 2015 have been divisive, and people wonder why a section of the country cannot support him.
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by Tabuku: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lauretta abi, we go soon find you. Do you know the hardship you people cause to us. All off you must pay for the choirs you cursed
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by immaculate1234(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Its already over for Nigeria let me correct you this woman

We are just living by the grace of God
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
tolakush92:

Pls stop your hate speeches

I asked u a question. I didn't make a speech. A speech & a question are two different things. Except u are saying u dont have an answer 2 this simple question:

How is buhari running Nigeria that makes him fit to run d affairs of d country? What has changed since 2015?
Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
lexy2014:

I asked u a question. I didn't make a speech. A speech & a question are two different things. Except u are saying u dont have an answer 2 this simple question:

How is buhari running Nigeria that makes him fit to run d affairs of d country? What has changed since 2015?

Bros we cannot be the same
You can transfer the hatred you have for this gotv to me
You have your opinions to State matters
Likewise I have mine

If nothing has changed to you then leave it
But I know a lot has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
tolakush92:

Bros we cannot be the same
You can transfer the hatred you have for this gotv to me
You have your opinions to State matters
Likewise I have mine

If nothing has changed to you then leave it
But I know a lot has changed

I didn't tell u we are d same& d questions u asked aren't an inquiry about our similarities. Has d meaning of d word "hatred" changed in d dictionary cos I don't no were it fits in to our discussion. Maybe u could shed some light.

So if u no a lot has changed since 2015, then u should b glad to share what u no, informing us how buhari is d best fit to run Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.