Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government (25357 Views)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by anonimi: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
gaetano:
If his people can do us a favor by helping us kill Buhari, we will be grateful

Even if Buhari is killed, Osinbajo will be suffocated out like Shonekan and Jonathan. Only Obasanjo knew how to resist the owners of Naijeriya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578649_osiosi_jpg71aedfd93cf882908381aff91ded278a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Phayie(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
SillyMods:

I am surprised how some people reason.

It was during GEJ that three of Elzakzaky's children were killed by the Nigerian Army when the IMN clashed with them. OBJ also had issues with his IMN too.

It's time we all see the IMN for what they are -a terrorist organization.

Terrorist organisation like Sunni boko haram? No wonder ur bubu and his pet el rufai pay homage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by captianfreeman(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
For me personally, I don't really have much problems with the IMN so long as their activities is restricted to the North. (mind you, Abuja is not part of the NORTH here)

My dear, their activities is a very big problem to the entire Nation. It is something to worry about.

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Beremx(f): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2019
DanniBozz:

My dear no offense but you seem a little lost. Where and when did they kill the leader of Boko Haram? Their leader is still very much alive and that is why they are still growing. If he had been killed or captured then trust me, they would have been history by now.
The founding leader of Boko Haram is Mohammed Yusuf. He was killed during Umaru Musa Yaradua's administration. Haven't you heard about it? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by DanniBozz(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Beremx:
The founding leader of Boko Haram is Mohammed Yusuf. He was killed during Umaru Musa Yaradua's administration. Haven't you heard about it? shocked

Hmmmm well thanks for educating me. I never knew he was the founding father. Am hearing that for the first time from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by bodmath: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
For me personally, I don't really have much problems with the IMN so long as their activities is restricted to the North. (mind you, Abuja is not part of the NORTH here)
When your non challant attitude towards the hazard effect affect a close relative of you that’s when you will be concerned. Why not prevent it before it escalate

5 Likes

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by lonelygem(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Beremx:
Interesting. But his Islamic group have never caused a war or instigated any violence. Or have they?

What
Probably you've not been following up events unflagged by social media.

I never knew such group existed in Nigeria of our own until I passed their territory in Zaria..

Mere coming close to the range, u would experience a goose pimples and infusion of curiosity especially at days of their special events. The road is often narrowed down and partly barricaded just like entering a military cantonment..

The sad news is that, El-zazaky's activities and record with intelligent bodies has placed some good and aspiring religious scholars rising from ABU on check list till date.

If u are a good preacher and MSS activist of ABU, just expect that secret intelligence bodies are always on close monitor and possible summon might just follow..

5 Likes

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by sawdi: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2019
gaetano:
If his people can do us a favor by helping us kill Buhari, we will be grateful

Your hate for Buhari has blinded you. I pray you aren't this blind to life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Iziquiel(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Those ignorant mofos spewing trash won't open this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by tofolo(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
you didnt see them in Lagos some weeks ago abi? sad
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Olorunnim: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2019
tolugar:
Then he should rot in jail

Who granted him bail in the first place
The mode of arrest was illegal and the deaths of his children made it possible for bail he wasn't given the chance to grieve them.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
Abuja was carved out of Niger state,and the Last time i checked Niger is north so Abuja is north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by JoseRaji(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Nemesis909:

He should be relocated to Enugu.

Then you want to bring wahala to Enugu.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Eteka1(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Whatever his alleged crime is u have to obey the order of court simple. Otherwise our laws are useless. Then why do we have them in the first place
The Court order that he be released on bail was appealed by the FG, wait till the appeal court gives its ruling on the appeal.

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by JoseRaji(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2019
I personally think the worst is yet to come. But a line has been crossed.

With their leader in detention, these people have turned murderous. If he is released, he will come out to lead the fight... If he is not released, or he is killed, he will become a Matyr, and the main reason for uprising/war...

Also, those protesters causing trouble in Abuja, are mostly kids, 14-20 year-old kids.

We are in perilous times...

3 Likes

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by tolugar: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Olorunnim:
The mode of arrest was illegal and the deaths of his children made it possible for bail he wasn't given the chance to grieve them.

Those that died cos his madness did they deserve such?

Was their grieve Pre planned?

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by JoseRaji(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2019
tofolo:
you didnt see them in Lagos some weeks ago abi? sad
Are you for real?
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by nasirujj(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Las las Shia, sunni as well as other islamic extremists are thesame, they have violence embedded in their DNA. They leave trace of tears, sorrows and pains on the lives of whomever they visit

I always say it radical islamists are the problem of this world. How can almost all the known terrorists in the world have a link to islam?

Yes
Just like Hitler, The Crusaders, those who use Hiroshima on China, American and Bush that Engineered the 9/11 destruction (cos 9/11) was an inside job by the White House,), those who killed morethan 3M civilians in Iran because of a mere hypothesis of weapons of mass destruction, which was never found after the war, and the only thing they told the world was sorry. Those who created the Taliban (Americans) to help fight the Russians and they "Americans" later called them terrorist. Etc.. You mean all those people are Muslim's. Note don't all I said is fact if you don't believe go and research

4 Likes

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Joystark(f): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2019
9jayes:
In our Constitution we have freedom of expression which means you are free to run mad in as much as your madness won't affect others.

Elzakyzakky madness is affecting others so he should remain in prison.
Lol... Free to run mad.
This your analogy sef
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Levant: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2019
The man can aspire to have whatever system he believes is best in Nigeria, for so long as he doesn't take up arms and he doesn't lead fighters to cause violence. Because he has these ideas which represent his faith doesn't mean he should be imprisoned and his human rights violated. He should keep preaching peacefully and his rights to freedom of speech and religion guaranteed. If he can convince me with ideas, I can join him. If not, he should not forcefully impose his ideas on me. And that he has not done so far. We have only seen Sunni led military administrations with ties to the Wahhabi Saudis, who view Shi'ites as apostates and heretics, abusing and persecuting the Shi'ites. On this very forum, whenever the Zakzaky and Shi'ites issue is brought up, many northern Sunni extremists will reply that "Shi'ites are not Muslims" to justify treating them bad and persecuting them. This is Sunni Wahhabis trying to impose their Takfirism on Nigeria, using state resources and government agencies, to persecute a section of the nation that follow beliefs opposed to theirs.

Please tell me in Nigeria which Sunni cleric doesn't aspire that Nigeria should become a sharia state? Name just one. Is it Gumi that doesnt want Nigeria to become a Sharia state? Or which one exactly? And the Sunnis have actually been the ones to implement and impose sharia law in the north. Now ask yourself. If Zakzaky was a Sunni cleric aspiring for sharia law and to turn Nigeria into an Islamic Republic, would buhari and other northern generals with close ties to Wahhabi Saudi Arabia imprison him?

Our president himself have one time declared that he will not tire until Islam rules all of Nigeria. Has that led him into prison?

How many Muslims are there who will tell you that they are against sharia law? This is their faith. Believe in whatever you think is the solution to our problems and whatever you think should be made law or whatever system should be followed, for as long as you don't use harm, violence or terrorism to impose it on others.

The IMN has its ideology and mission. What Shi'ites believe is not secret or mystery. You can read it online. But have they imposed anything on anyone? This is just Sunnis settling scores with the Shi'ites using state resources. They are now presenting ideas to scare the average Christian and southerner. When in reality the very thing the Sunnis want us to be scared of about the Shi'ites, they have long been doing it to us while the Shi'ites have not.

Nigeria is not Iran. Iran is over 95% Shi'ites. Even in Iran, before Ayatollah Khomeini made it an Islamic Republic after the popular revolution that uprooted the monarch, there was a referendum and Iranians freely voted in favor of an Islamic Republic. That is democratic. Have Nigerians ever had the opportunity to vote in a referendum on sensitive national issues? Was Nnamdi Kanu not chased into exile because he called for a referendum to decide the future of the country? Also, Iran can afford to have a revolution and an Islamic Republic. Nigeria is not a majority Shi'ite state and Nigeria is almost evenly divided between Muslims and Christians. So spare us the intimidation to justify violating the human rights and constitutional rights of Nigerians who have a different belief. The Shi'ites are not deadlier than the Sunni Wahhabis who blow up our churches and kidnap our girls. At least, Shi'ites are more tolerant to Christians and other faiths and they don't have Takfirism as an ideology to kill people that belong to other faiths as the Sunni Wahhabis have.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by zedman1(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
When I mentioned Boko haram to some colegues in Nnewi back then around 2012 or so, they didn't even know what I was talking about. Later on, the narrative, particularly from people leaving in the far east was " make them de kill themselves". Fast forward to 2013/2014, virtually all states in Nigeria were directly or indirectly affected by Boko haram. Some of us lost relatives and close ones. There were times ladies weren't allowed to walk into churches with their hand bags as security measures due to the spate of incessant bombings across the nation. Then I was in your 'Abuja' and we literally had our livers tucked in our butts all for fear of Boko haram. Read what you wrote again and think about it. I hope your thoughts are confined only to this crazy social media world and not how you reason in real life.

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by kay29000(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:
As a kid growing up in Kaduna. we knew that we use to see free Zakzaky written on the Roads bridges etc. That was in the late 1980's.

Thanks for this comment. My friend that lived in Zaria back then told me the same.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by kay29000(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

To be sincere, Buhari's government isn't as bad as it seems. It's just that his use of the media has been too poor. The people he appointed there are mediocres.

I don't think Trump is any better than PMB, but the guy's use of twitter makes it easy for him to continue gaining support even in error.

God bless you for this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by tofolo(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2019
JoseRaji:

Are you for real?
am serious na, these guys are everywhere brother.... see the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5295602/shiites-protesting-release-el-zakzaky#80164569
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by pinkygurl(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Beremx:
The leader of Boko Haram was killed and Boko Haram before violent and started killing people up till today. So if ZakZaky and his people were that violent, why haven't they grown like Boko Haram? Anyway, this is between two factions of Islam and both factions know the root of the problems.
One sensible comment sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by spiritedtete: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:

It start from the north and spread to the south and before your very own eyes it will be to late to control it... Iran and Turkey are examples
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by pinkygurl(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Levant:
The man can aspire to have whatever system he believes is best in Nigeria, for so long as he doesn't take up arms and he doesn't lead fighters to cause violence. Because he has these ideas which represent his faith doesn't mean he should be imprisoned and his human rights violated. He should keep preaching peacefully and his rights to freedom of speech and religion guaranteed. If he can convince me with ideas, I can join him. If not, he should not forcefully impose his ideas on me. And that he has not done so far. We have only seen Sunni led military administrations with ties to the Wahhabi Saudis, who view Shi'ites as apostates and heretics, abusing and persecuting the Shi'ites. On this very forum, whenever the Zakzaky and Shi'ites issue is brought up, many northern Sunni extremists will reply that "Shi'ites are not Muslims" to justify treating them bad and persecuting them. This is Sunni Wahhabis trying to impose their Takfirism on Nigeria, using state resources and government agencies, to persecute a section of the nation that follow beliefs opposed to theirs.

Please tell me in Nigeria which Sunni cleric doesn't aspire that Nigeria should become a sharia state? Name just one. Is it Gumi that doesnt want Nigeria to become a Sharia state? Or which one exactly? And the Sunnis have actually been the ones to implement and impose sharia law in the north. Now ask yourself. If Zakzaky was a Sunni cleric aspiring for sharia law and to turn Nigeria into an Islamic Republic, would buhari and other northern generals with close ties to Wahhabi Saudi Arabia imprison him?

Our president himself have one time declared that he will not tire until Islam rules all of Nigeria. Has that led him into prison?

How many Muslims are there who will tell you that they are against sharia law? This is their faith. Believe in whatever you think is the solution to our problems and whatever you think should be made law or whatever system should be followed, for as long as you don't use harm, violence or terrorism to impose it on others.

The IMN has its ideology and mission. What Shi'ites believe is not secret or mystery. You can read it online. But have they imposed anything on anyone? This is just Sunnis settling scores with the Shi'ites using state resources. They are now presenting ideas to scare the average Christian and southerner. When in reality the very thing the Sunnis want us to be scared of about the Shi'ites, they have long been doing it to us while the Shi'ites have not.

Nigeria is not Iran. Iran is over 95% Shi'ites. Even in Iran, before Ayatollah Khomeini made it an Islamic Republic after the popular revolution that uprooted the monarch, there was a referendum and Iranians freely voted in favor of an Islamic Republic. That is democratic. Have Nigerians ever had the opportunity to vote in a referendum on sensitive national issues? Was Nnamdi Kanu not chased into exile because he called for a referendum to decide the future of the country? Also, Iran can afford to have a revolution and an Islamic Republic. Nigeria is not a majority Shi'ite state and Nigeria is almost evenly divided between Muslims and Christians. So spare us the intimidation to justify violating the human rights and constitutional rights of Nigerians who have a different belief. The Shi'ites are not deadlier than the Sunni Wahhabis who blow up our churches and kidnap our girls. At least, Shi'ites are more tolerant to Christians and other faiths and they don't have Takfirism as an ideology to kill people that belong to other faiths as the Sunni Wahhabis have.
shocked
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Levant: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2019
pinkygurl:

One sensible comment sighted

Don't mind them. They think we are all fools and cannot see the truth.

Zakzaky has lost six children to the guns of the Nigerian army. He has lost thousands of followers massacred. All in the name of this people can become dangerous. Yet, after all the sufferings these people have faced, they have not turned into Boko Haram. They are still taking to the streets to publicly protest. And they are still shot at. Imagine if Zakzaky was a Sunnis cleric who lost six sons. The entire country would have boiled. The Sunnis would have started attacking Christians and churches as they are fond of doing. And these terrorists want us to fear that another group could become like them. That's exactly what they are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by tofolo(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2019
spiritedtete:

It start from the north and spread to the south and before your very own eyes it will be to late to control it... Iran and Turkey are examples
its already in the south sef angry see link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5295602/shiites-protesting-release-el-zakzaky#80164569
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by BENEAMATA: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes
Just like Hitler, The Crusaders, those who use Hiroshima on China, American and Bush that Engineered the 9/11 destruction (cos 9/11) was an inside job by the White House,), those who killed morethan 3M civilians in Ira( IRAQ ) because of a mere hypothesis of weapons of mass destruction, which was never found after the war, and the only thing they told the world was sorry. Those who created the Taliban (Americans) to help fight the Russians and they "Americans" later called them terrorist. Etc.. You mean all those people are Muslim's. Note don't all I said is fact if you don't believe go and research
bravo ! this , right here folks is the true meaning of calling a spade ! TERRORISTS , the man just named and shamed them . what's your own defines a TERRORist to you ? Add yours and check if the end product of their activities(death , destruction , desolation) matched with those this my man mentioned above .
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by BENEAMATA: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes
Just like Hitler, The Crusaders, those who use Hiroshima on China, American and Bush that Engineered the 9/11 destruction (cos 9/11) was an inside job by the White House,), those who killed morethan 3M civilians in Ira( IRAQ ) because of a mere hypothesis of weapons of mass destruction, which was never found after the war, and the only thing they told the world was sorry. Those who created the Taliban (Americans) to help fight the Russians and they "Americans" later called them terrorist. Etc.. You mean all those people are Muslim's. Note don't all I said is fact if you don't believe go and research
bravo ! this , right here folks is the true meaning of calling a spade ! TERRORISTS , the man just named and shamed them . what defines a TERRORist to you ? Add yours and check if the end product of their activities(death , destruction , desolation) matched with those this my man mentioned above .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures / Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency / Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.