Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25315 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2010
MekusPuPa

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2010
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2010

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2010

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2010
see pic

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2010
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Pharoh: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2010
This is very sad angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by edoyad(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2010
Pushing trolleys and selling soft drinks under the hot sub saharan sun; Nigerian's are willing to work hard but the system is so messed up you don't get anything for your effort. To be honest poverty's not isolated to us as it's an African thing but Nigeria should atleast have gone past this level with the amount of resources at her disposal. Available on our streets are millions of young energetic youth who are angry, jobless and barely surviving, real recipe for disaster if you think about it critically.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by SeanT21(f): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2010
I thought it was gonna be the usual Victoria Island pictures.

Continue on!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by tunnytox(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2010
who needs an AC in such a dilapilated building surrounded by water shocked shocked shocked if he could afford the AC may be he shd have used the money to get a better accomodation, wait a minute may the the AC no dey work sef tongue
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2010
tunnytox:

who needs an AC in such a dilapilated building surrounded by water shocked shocked shocked if he could afford the AC may be he shd have used the money to get a better accomodation, wait a minute may the the AC no dey work sef tongue

hahahahahahahaha!LWKMD!!
you too sharp to notice that.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Jakumo(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2010
To those who had been snickering over an earlier post in which an American air traveller videotaping his arrival into Lagos airport noted the absence of parks and green spaces, I say take a look at these shots showing beautiful downtown Lagos in all her grandeur.

I counted nothing less that FIVE trees in one of the above photographs, which is more than sufficient to fulfil the evidence requirements of a libel and defamation of character lawsuit against that American video bandit, who erroneously claimed that Lagos contained NO trees. Furthermore, one would have to travel as far as Florida, USA, or Naples and Monaco in Europe to find luxury homes surrounded by bodies of water where leisure speedboats or fishing canoes can be moored by the filthy rich or filthy poor respectively, as in the above photographs of Lagos-by-th'Sea.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by edoyad(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2010
^ grin LOL
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2010
Nothing dey happen!!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bibiking1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
These apparitions are definitely not part of the grandoise lagos scenery, I believe there must be a mistake somewhere. The Lagos you all have chosen to exist in, is that of fash-the-man, where the landscape is greened with opulence, and the roads abhor spotted holes. A lagos where men are fully reined in suits and women in diamonds.
This can't be Lagos,,,,,,, or is it?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by suxes2005(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
It is so sad harin all this
Anyways, fings will change for berra

SHALOM
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by edoyad(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
My forget that crap you're saying. Every day thousands of people troop into Lagos from other parts of the country to make a living, these slum dwellers live better than many Nigerians in Kano and or Porthacourt.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Justcash(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
Look at those guys working in the scorching heat. Imagine what they would do if they were presented with easier and better opportunities!!! This is real cheap labour wasting away. Those guys would have been better off working in factories and gaining basic skills to venture into more profitable entrepreneurial activities. But unfortunately, such investments are non-existent due to the negligence of the Nigerian FG.
All the government needs to do is to attract such business investments by creating an enabling environment,  thereby encouraging budding entrepreneurs and existing businesses to flow into Nigeria. That way,  jobs will be created and these hardworking youths can be gainfully employed and trained to acquire some basic skills that will make them more profitable than they are at present.   

You may scream at what those guys do at Night!

Hopeless poverty is a disease. Those that causes such deserve to be hanged.  angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
So, what is this thread trying to prove

That Nigeria is a third world or poor country

Well, i guess you should send your pictures to CNN, you just might win a prize.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by oderemo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ poster

i can show you pictureS of some areas in the U.S.A that make A.J look like dubai.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by edoyad(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
How many people in the US live in such conditions as compared to ours ? You think we're a third world country for nothing ? Even here on NL some Nigerians have attested to the fact that slum dwellers have water and electricity something that plush neighbourhoods in Nigeria don't have.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by puskin: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
ode remo:

@ poster

i can show you pictureS of some areas in the U.S.A that make A.J look like dubai.

Pls. . . . . post it, I would gladly love to see it. smiley smiley
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
ode remo:

@ poster

i can show you pictureS of some areas in the  U.S.A  that  make A.J  look like dubai.

Post them please.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
tunnytox:

who needs an AC in such a dilapilated building surrounded by water  shocked shocked shocked if he could afford the AC may be he shd have used the money to get a better accomodation, wait a minute may the the AC no dey work sef  tongue

To be honest, I didn't see the AC until now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2010

Who needs 24-Hour fitness?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by blacksta(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
ode remo:

@ poster

Abeg make u show us or na mouth u get?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
blacksta:

Abeg make u show us or na mouth u get?

Don't mind Nigerians. They always love to use negative analogy to defend their failure. Why can't we use the same sense to set our standard?; say lets make Nigeria look and work like London.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Remii(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ironically, these are the same people that would wear "aso ebi" as supporters of Big Man aka big thief politician on trial in law court.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by yeswecan(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
ode remo:

@ poster

i can show you pictureS of some areas in the  U.S.A  that  make A.J  look like dubai.

Go ahead . .  am waiting.

We need a Revolution  .  .  .
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ajalio(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
bibiking1:

These apparitions are definitely not part of the grandoise lagos scenery, I believe there must be a mistake somewhere. The Lagos you all have chosen to exist in, is that of fash-the-man, where the landscape is greened with opulence, and the roads abhor spotted holes. A lagos where men are fully reined in suits and women in diamonds.
This can't be Lagos,,,,,,, or is it?

A poet from Lagos has said once "Lagos is so big that heaven and hell have place in it".
I believe more appropriately one can't describe it. And to remain poetic, "in Nigeria heaven and hell unite.
At one moment you are in the paradise and if you turn round, you feel the heat of the purgatory."

Nigeria, the country of the contrasts!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Mariory(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
Only 8 pictures? Is that the best you can do?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
ode remo:

@ poster

I would definitely love to see those pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man / NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / Ahmad Sani Yerima Disgraces Nigeria -BBC Report (example child bride pic posted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.