Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show (12187 Views)

Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / Voice To Fame: VSKIT Partners Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Dubbing Tvshow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Realboygenius(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
VSKIT Africa’s leading short video sharing platform has announced its partnership with Digital cable TV, StarTimes, to host the first edition of ‘Voice to Fame dubbing competition in Nigeria.

The show will see eight contestants competing against celebrities, for a chance to win a grand prize of 2 million Naira.

The Voice to Fame show will feature the re-enactment of classic movies and TV plays, Rap battles and lip-sync according to dialogues taken from clips of movies and TV shows with focus on vocal delivery and demonstrative facial expressions.

Popular TV Celebrities -Charles Okocha (aka “Igwe 2pac”), Nkechi Blessing, Mide Martins and Yakubu Mohammed will also be competing for the grand prize with the new talents, and this guarantees an even more entertaining, educative and enriching TV experience for viewers.

The 13-episode TV Show will feature four contestants each week, with viewers having the exclusive rights to vote their best dubbing performances. Contestants with the highest votes will progress to the next stage, while the contestant with the least vote from the audience each week gets evicted.

The show is set to hit television airwaves on July 28th 201 and will be aired nationwide at prime time on Sundays across TV stations such as Orisun TV, NTA, ST Yoruba and Area10 TV at 8:00pm; ST Dadin Kowa at 9:00pm and many more Yoruba channels. The program will run in mainly Pidgin english and Nigerian local dialects.

http://blackboxnigeria.com/vskit-partners-startimes-to-host-nigerias-first-ever-dubbing-tv-show-voice-to-fame/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ennyholar: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2019
A dubbing show in Nigeria cheesy
This is the first of it kind.

Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ennyholar:
A dubbing show in Nigeria cheesy
This is the first of it kind.

Cc lalasticlala
What's a dubbing show about?

5 Likes

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by AmadorSays: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow this is a new perspective, contestants competing with celebrities? Hmm, I go like see as e go be.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Tableshaker234: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please ehats Vskit about? can someone educate me?
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ejadike(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vskit? This is a great way for people to become famous. Kudos to them
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ejadike:
Is this like The voice and project Fame?

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by shiftback: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Techm8:

Is this like The voice and project Fame?
I think it is but this time your be competing against celebrities as well
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by koskilala: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Vskit don blow o, 2 mill no be small thing. Very good initiative from them.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by koskilala: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tableshaker234:
Vskit is a fun short video social and sharing platform. So you can create funny short videos and share with your friends.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
This one seems more like project fame o. Its a very good development walahi

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ejadike:
I swear down baba. How does one even apply sef? Do you know?
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Realboygenius:
VSKIT Africa’s leading short video sharing platform has announced its partnership with Digital cable TV, StarTimes, to host the first edition of ‘Voice to Fame dubbing competition in Nigeria.

The show will see eight contestants competing against celebrities, for a chance to win a grand prize of 2 million Naira.

The Voice to Fame show will feature the re-enactment of classic movies and TV plays, Rap battles and lip-sync according to dialogues taken from clips of movies and TV shows with focus on vocal delivery and demonstrative facial expressions.

Popular TV Celebrities -Charles Okocha (aka “Igwe 2pac”), Nkechi Blessing, Mide Martins and Yakubu Mohammed will also be competing for the grand prize with the new talents, and this guarantees an even more entertaining, educative and enriching TV experience for viewers.

The 13-episode TV Show will feature four contestants each week, with viewers having the exclusive rights to vote their best dubbing performances. Contestants with the highest votes will progress to the next stage, while the contestant with the least vote from the audience each week gets evicted.

The show is set to hit television airwaves on July 28th 201 and will be aired nationwide at prime time on Sundays across TV stations such as Orisun TV, NTA, ST Yoruba and Area10 TV at 8:00pm; ST Dadin Kowa at 9:00pm and many more Yoruba channels. The program will run in mainly Pidgin english and Nigerian local dialects.

https://twitter.com/Vskitofficial/status/1153683792181309441?s=19

Cc prof800, UjSizzle, Lalasticlala
how can one apply?
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Blastedholligan: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
How come this is going on and I don't even know? This is great

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Blastedholligan: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tableshaker234:
op called it voice to Fame. I think it's a reality TV show
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ennyholar: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tableshaker234:

Vskit is a content sharing app just like youtube and Instagram.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Melaninprincess(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ennyholar:

Vskit is a content sharing app just like youtube and Instagram.
so it's all about videos too. Like we share by uploading?
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by sureinfo: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
nice initiative, competing against celebrities will be a very tough one, i would love to see how this one plays out.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by naijadrivablog: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Startimes Watching them in 5K.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Yoloboy098: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Like for Vskit ... Share for Bbnaija.. Which one would be worth watching cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bizhop01: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nigeria Youtube
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by seunmohmoh(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
I deleted this app today.Never used it,it just came wit my phone.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by sewa36447(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Vskit will be more better. BBN is only promoting Immorality

4 Likes

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
There is this girl in UNIBEN that raps very well and plays a lot with words too. I'd have loved her to compete in this show. She raps like mad.

Don't know anyone that knows her in-person.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by RDPMAN: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Cymix: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
abeg how can I sue Startimes they are always flopping
the promise to show AFCON but failed a lot of us their customers I have since destroyed their decoder but I think it's not enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Great one from Startime and Vskit.
Something to take our minds off BBN.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ramatuwa: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Nice 1 Startimes, voice of fame will be better than bba that is all about immorality, even the host are decent popular actors.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ramatuwa: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Thank you Startimes for voice fame , you guys are doing Great. I will tell a friend to come and participate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? / BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.