Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show (12225 Views)

Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / Voice To Fame: VSKIT Partners Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Dubbing Tvshow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Bravoe(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Awesome! Looking forward to this. Vskit cementing their place as the best short video App platform in Africa.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Omuma9081: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Voice to fame is a unique program.cant wait to watch it
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by osiba: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Waooh, nice one from you guys!
I wouldn't miss this.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Osisiomachinyer: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Wow!! Won't miss this....O. Thank God I won't be scared to watch it in front of my kids. Kudos to Startimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by SEGDENNIS101: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
THANK TO STARTIMES & VSKIT FOR BRINGING A DECENT REALITY PROGRAM/SHOW TO NAIJA...!!!
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ritog: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2019
This is gonna be an interesting prog. Looking forward to watching. Catch me if u can�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Ritog:
This is gonna be an interesting prog. Looking forward to watching. Catch me if u can�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Hope we get to watch it together ma'am
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Harbohsehdeh: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Huh! Lovely, can't wait to watch it, it's gonna be lovely... counting down already
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by SEGDENNIS101: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2019
THANKS TO STARTIMES & VSKIT FOR BRINGING A DECENT REALITY SHOW TO NAIJA.... !!!
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by ABCconnect: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! Nice one from Startimes... Voice to Fame, an opportunity to the world of Fame. Keep the good work guys!
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Nuellachi: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Nice one Vskit and StarTimes, we've finally seen what to keep us away from this immoral BBN. Kudos to StarTimes.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by ROSIDUB(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2019
WOW!!!!! First of its kind.... thank you Startimes!
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ifybeautiful: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awesome. .Refreshing and Inspiring.Good Morals. Kudos to startimes
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Nkem2019: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is great thank you startimes
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by RBrown: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow. Something to look forward to. I so much hope our youth will take advantage of this show to show their talents. Good one.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Bucheey: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is way cool! Something different for a change, looking forward to it.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Gloria2019: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow. What a beautiful show this will turnout to be. Voice to fame" can't wait to see d show tomorrow.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Martcloud: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good one startimes, how can one participate
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by jamoski247: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good partnership from STARTIMES midia group and Viskit. We hope to see more of this in the Feature to come . I hope it will not end here and the competitors will not Hijack this from you. How do can one be Audition in the program?
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ezioyibo(f): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good one startimes.
It is a good way of making non famous celebrities to be famous.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by phemmy1010: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
I believe it's going to be a nice program. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow. Also will communicate it to my friends.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Yinka2020: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Final we have something nice to look forward to in the coming months. Hope it will be as nice as promised.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ishaks3: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is a good one from staetimes. It is one of its kind.
Keep it up tiwa n tiwa. Ishals3
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Ishaks3: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is a good one from star time. This is first of its kind. Keep it up. This is a good innovation.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by lalakelvin: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2019
(Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show) I bet you guys,this is the best reality show ever,the concept is just wow,can't wait to get glue to my TV..by Lalakelvin
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by kasshoggi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Voice to Fame seems to be a good idea from StarTimes. Considering that it celebrates a very neglected but relevant sub-niche in the entertainment industry, it is a good move from the StarTimes.

Some well-known celebrities like Charles Okocha, Blessing Sunday, Mide Martins and more are participants in this TV show and it begins tonight July 28, 2019 at 8pm on ST Yoruba, Orisun TV, Area 10 TV and at 9pm on ST Dadinkowa.

I won't miss it, do not also miss it.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by kasshoggi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Techm8:

What's a dubbing show about?

This show tests the ability of the participants to dub scenes from movies or series from one language to another. For example, a movie is Mexican and we do not understand Mexican, however, a dubbing artist will get the translated script and speak the language over the movie just as the Yoruba artists that speak Yoruba to Indian movies and it seems as though they are the ones speaking.

You get the idea. It is about celebrating this unique skill.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
kasshoggi:

This show tests the ability of the participants to dub scenes from movies or series from one language to another. For example, a movie is Mexican and we do not understand Mexican, however, a dubbing artist will get the translated script and speak the language over the movie just as the Yoruba artists that speak Yoruba to Indian movies and it seems as though they are the ones speaking.
Totally understand now... being using the app for a couple of days now. awesome app it's is

You get the idea. It is about celebrating this unique skill.
I totally understand now. Being using the app for days now and Its really addictive and data drinking grin
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
It would be an awesome show. Vskit over BBnaija
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Techm8:

I totally understand now. Being using the app for days now and Its really addictive and data drinking grin
not just you. I've literally used up all my Airtel Binge Plan data on this Vskit. Thank God my TECNO Phantom 9 battery is even strong else e for son die tey tey
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
not just you. I've literally used up all my Airtel Binge Plan data on this Vskit. Thank God my TECNO Phantom 9 battery is even strong else e for son die tey tey
Using Airtel binge plan is the only way I can really enjoy Vskit. Very addictive and so many videos to watch, before you know it your data has finishedgrin
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
Bro when I enter Vskit I don't leave until I get notification about using 95% of my data. Very addictive app

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBA Hotshots Shower Hour Day 54 Video: (romancing In The Shower) / BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.