Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show (12226 Views)

Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / Voice To Fame: VSKIT Partners Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Dubbing Tvshow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
It would be an awesome show. Vskit over BBnaija
Your head is there
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Techm8:

Bro when I enter Vskit I don't leave until I get notification about using 95% of my data. Very addictive app
hahahaha. You've got lots of money na. I just use airtel Binge Plan sha cos normal data will just finish
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by bravesoul247(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Techm8:

Using Airtel binge plan is the only way I can really enjoy Vskit. Very addictive and so many videos to watch, before you know it your data has finishedgrin
exactly what I do. Airtel Binge Plan is the way o
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by tafat: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
this is voice to fame no doubt will be lit,see the celebs they brought , e go makes sense well well
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2019
bravesoul247:
hahahaha. You've got lots of money na. I just use airtel Binge Plan sha cos normal data will just finish
Not just you bro. Binge plan and night plan keeps me on Vskit for as long as I want
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by MaliMillion: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Techm8:

Bro when I enter Vskit I don't leave until I get notification about using 95% of my data. Very addictive app
Lol enjoy your data bro
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Temitope1759(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ritog:
This is gonna be an interesting prog. Looking forward to watching. Catch me if u can�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

You should
When I watch the first episode
I never knew it would be this interesting.
We should give it to VSkit.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Temitope1759(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bravoe:
Awesome! Looking forward to this. Vskit cementing their place as the best short video App platform in Africa.

You can say that again.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Temitope1759(f): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
ABCconnect:
Wow! Nice one from Startimes... Voice to Fame, an opportunity to the world of Fame. Keep the good work guys!

We should also give thanks to Vskit for this beautiful Idea.
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
MaliMillion:

Lol enjoy your data bro
Of.course I will
Re: Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show by Techm8: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
bravesoul247:
not just you. I've literally used up all my Airtel Binge Plan data on this Vskit. Thank God my TECNO Phantom 9 battery is even strong else e for son die tey tey
You can do another binge plan in the same say afternoon,yes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBA Hotshots Shower Hour Day 54 Video: (romancing In The Shower) / BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.