Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow (53888 Views)

Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by fabinfos(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Precious Owolabi, who was killed during a clash by the police and Shiites in Abuja, is set to be buried on the 25th of July 2019.

A passage rites for the deceased will be held today at his parents house in Wusas, Kaduna state.

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/precious-owolabi-obituary-burial/

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by yjgm(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very unfortunate to lose a young life like this. In other climes, this guy will be given a deserved national burial and accolades thrown at him. Rest in peace young lad.

65 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by popsyleo1: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rip
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by BUSHHUNTER: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rest on...

Lover of Peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Administration1: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
RIP Young blood, let your Killers have no peace.

Father to everyone reading this, may we not be caught by any stray bullet(s).

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by phemzy200: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by kaziblake(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Precious death really disturbed me...I cried and couldn't sleep because I am precious too...
Precious the system failed you and your parent...
I hope you rest well at the bossom of Jesus where we will meet to part no more.

Just 23 cry crySleep well

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by OscarJaden(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
RIP Precious

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by tigerclaws: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
buhari and his supporters won't end well

11 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by tsephanyah(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by karma2000: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
no wahala judgement is around the corner
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by AntiMCU: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
yjgm:
Very unfortunate to lose a young life like this. In other climes, this guy will be given a deserved national burial and accolades thrown at him. Rest in peace young lady.
Painful! So painful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by mekaboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sad.They should have dropped his corpse for buhari in Aso Rock. An old man keeps making decisions that destroy the youth.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Bustincole(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
RIP man
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Adeshola5: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
slide3210xx:

They are posting condolences, you are posting nonsense. U better receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by densiks: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Too sad and painful.

I recommend to the Government of Muhammadu Buhari that Precious Owalabi Should be immortalized and given a posthumous National award for paying the supreme price unwillingly for the incompetence and wickedness of the government and some violent Islamic fanatics.

His family should also be compensated with alacrity.

I weep for Precious,I weep for the youths of Nigeria who strive everyday for a better life.

8 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Meedon: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Death around the corner
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by bonnyhope: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
yjgm:
Very unfortunate to lose a young life like this. In other climes, this guy will be given a deserved national burial and accolades thrown at him. Rest in peace young lad.

stop all these things...which special burial given to him will bring him back

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by gaetano: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Skepticus: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool

At the risk of sounding insensitive, this guy just died a "wasted" death.

In saner climes, this is enough to spark a revolution against the oppressors.

But in Nigeria, the absurd is the normal. We would celebrate the killers and the oppressors.

Watch how some idîots would quote me to justify the killing of this bright young man by the stupid actors in the whole madness.

9 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Factgist: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Freelanceona100(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
What a failed country,now giving him a befitting burial

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by passyhansome(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
What a failed Country, May God console the family of the Victim, I command restoration of Peace for them and also for Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by namiji2598: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
We will not die in our PPA

Corper weee

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by Treasure17(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Really painful. My his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by airminem(f): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
I moan with crocodile � people in this great loss. This police sef
Re: Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow by IamSoProlific: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
So this is how President Mumuhammed boogharia through shittes and Npf ended up ending the life of this young champ.

I won't wish him the same but may karma never forget to do the needful where it would pain him the most.

May the great judge of all souls never look for his file of evil deeds.

Only heaven knows how painful it is for a family to loose a corper, above all, an avoidable death due to the negligence and lack of dialogue and logical approach from a failed government. I've experienced such which I and my family are yet to even recover from, regardless that it happened over 2 decades ago.

One thing I know is that posterity will never cease to judge boogharia, e no go better for that cow of a presdo. Money and attaining an unmerited, manipulated authority/power is not always fulfillment and good living.

May the Good lord find a way to accept your soul precious owolabi....Amen!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.