Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,367 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Would Like To Become Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Like To Become Nigeria President (906 Views)

Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK / Can A Young Man Become Nigeria's President? / Mike Adenuga And Wife Become Nigeria’s Newest Fugitives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by gisaa(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2007
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIAN,
   I have a dream a dream to make change,to make an impact and to become the president federal republic of Nigeria one day by God's Grace.So if U WILL like to be appointed as a political appointee send ur details to me and indicate the postion u would like to be in.
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by Seun(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2007
Why do you want to become the president of Nigeria?
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by gisaa(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2007
gud question,
   cos i feel Nigeria opt to better than this,most importantly develop our youth minds,to make them realise that we too can be like US,British and all other developed world in the world.

seun dont worry u ve already qualify for minister for science and tech
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by naijaway(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2007
lol, men gisaa u funny men. Science and tech abi.
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by Tornadoz(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2007
Dream on Son. Dream on
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by ogogoro: 11:59pm On May 15, 2007
Good luck in your quest.
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by smile4kenn(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2007
Plz incase you become the president, that is if your dreamwill ever come true.

Just make me the CBN governor
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by peace2all(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2007
I will like to be the finance minister
Re: I Would Like To Become Nigeria President by naijaway(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2007
My application will be minister of interior affairs. That way you will see law and order in the streets including niger-delta, and massive industries in the whole country; all this 'll be accomplished in four years the first one for sure and maybe the second one will be three quater done and the remaning quater will be ongoing. If na eight years, Nigeria will look unbelieveably exotic.

(1) (Reply)

Re:the Africans And Their Wicked Sense Of Humour / Can Yaradua Bite Obj's Fingers That Feeds Him ? / Sell National Theatre, Risk Your Otta Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.