Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling (2844 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Am Fustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Everyone makes mistakes. She was only human when she fought me, cheated on me, denied me, insulted me and so on. My depression and suicide attempts were only because i loved her.

Well, my recent trend told it all. The story of how she wrecked me in all areas. So, i left town and came after a month. I was with a friend and he told me how a particular MC is having an introduction ceremony for a lady. Funny enough, it was the MC my girlfriend left me for. That same MC is about to take the first step in his love life with a life long girlfriend. So, my girlfriend was only a side chick to him. I was amazed. Turned out she quits her job few days ago.

So, i was in a good mood and went to her place. I was able to locate her to her church. She was looking sick(hurts me badly) . Pinches were on her like someone that had a fight or got beaten. She was shocked to see me and i even gave a testimony of how i escaped depression and the pastor prayed for me.

She followed me to my family compound to see my elder sister that just put to birth. When i told her of my intentions of being a friend, she said she would prefer a relationship. That wasn't too hard after all.

I looked at the same girl that made me depressed some months back, only to see nemesis playing cards with us. Well, we are together now. What a world.
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by babyfaceafrica: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
you guys don't learn.....you should have moved on...well na ur p

22 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Datingcomrade(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
What should we do now biko
No brain at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Shezkid01(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bro.. Don't even try any friendship with her...
Stay away from her..
If you give her any chance.. You might regret it bro

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
You should have move on she will do the same again...

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by blesskewe(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
As a guy sha
Well love day still shark u

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Datingcomrade:
No brain at all
Bro. Read the recent trend, u will see the sense in this.

First, a story of hope
2nd, heart break
3rd, reconciliation
4th,Deceit
5th, more and more

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Patriotician:
Bro. Read the recent trend, u will see the sense in this.

First, a story of hope
2nd, heart break
3rd, reconciliation
4th,Deceit
5th, more and more

grin
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dog wey go lost, even if u take chain tie am down, e go lost laslas

-warri proverb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by nzeobi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
if your slippers don cut before make you no try repair am cos e no go be like before. (zulezu).
op I think you are not man enough or you are not that big financially else you won't go looking for those that dumped you while they give you conditions.

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by powerhouse3(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did you consider the health status of the girl before going back to her

It could be lame to say that LOVE drove you back to your ex or PITY.

Now why pity someone that got no pity for you..

I understand that SEX Is a confident Booster.. So if you are low now and you need the sex to spring you back, I'd advise you use protective and face the real business =HUSTLE

3 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Smh, some people don't just have self pride.

5 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Callertunez: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well let me hope this ain't real

1 Like

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by dewhaley: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seen a lot of Stories from sissies here in the Romance section... This is the first time I'm impressed with someone's stupidity that I had to comment...
Some guys sha...

3 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by SaucyBenks(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Foolish people still exist sha...

1 Like

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by AstroG: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
OP

All I have to say is

YOUR STUPIDITY IS WAY BEYOND RECOGNITION cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by freethesheeple(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Patriotician:
Everyone makes mistakes. She was only human when she fought me, cheated on me, denied me, insulted me and so on. My depression and suicide attempts were only because i loved her.

Well, my recent trend told it all. The story of how she wrecked me in all areas. So, i left town and came after a month. I was with a friend and he told me how a particular MC is having an introduction ceremony for a lady. Funny enough, it was the MC my girlfriend left me for. That same MC is about to take the first step in his love life with a life long girlfriend. So, my girlfriend was only a side chick to him. I was amazed. Turned out she quits her job few days ago.

So, i was in a good mood and went to her place. I was able to locate her to her church. She was looking sick(hurts me badly) . Pinches were on her like someone that had a fight or got beaten. She was shocked to see me and i even gave a testimony of how i escaped depression and the pastor prayed for me.

She followed me to my family compound to see my elder sister that just put to birth. When i told her of my intentions of being a friend, she said she would prefer a relationship. That wasn't too hard after all.

I looked at the same girl that made me depressed some months back, only to see nemesis playing cards with us. Well, we are together now. What a world.

the worst mistake of ur life...Never take ur Ex back no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by flokii: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
She'll leave you again to be with MC when he comes calling..

I don't know how you people accept to be "option" or plan B of another person. Is it low self esteem we will call it or what?

3 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by freethesheeple(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by goodnewscliff(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
If u say u re gonna cheat on her later...... Fine....

Buh if u re taking her back for real,,,,, then u the biggest fool of this about to end month

*****SPITS******

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Korllami007: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
You just received the award of "fool of the century".

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstroG:
OP

All I have to sag is

2 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstroG:
OP

All I have to sag is

1 Like

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
freethesheeple:

I now have a serious gal. I just want to use her till she goes again
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you guys don't learn.....you should have moved on...well na ur p
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Datingcomrade:
No brain at all
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Shezkid01:
Bro.. Don't even try any friendship with her...
Stay away from her..
If you give her any chance.. You might regret it bro
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
What's the guarantee she won't leave you when a cuter richer guy comes along? I'm all for forgiveness but op you lack self esteem. You simply don't know ur worth.

You deserve better!

3 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
You should have move on
she will do the same again...
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Budex40:
Dog wey go lost, even if u take chain tie am down, e go lost laslas

-warri proverb
Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Patriotician:
And the serious girl is too stupid or dumb not to figure out your bulshiit? You go cry las las

4 Likes

Re: My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling by Patriotician: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
nzeobi:
if your slippers don cut before make you no try repair am cos e no go be like before. (zulezu).
op I think you are not man enough or you are not that big financially else you won't go looking for those that dumped you while they give you conditions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New In Ibadan..... / There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / Rapper Vector Marries Girlfriend In Low-key Wedding, Video & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.