Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria (1569 Views)

President Buhari Mistakenly Tagged As President Of Chile / Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by rotimy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
THE CHILE MIRACLE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RIDUCULE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THE 33
MINERS WOULD HAVE DIED WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH THESE REACTIONS:

GEJ: We know those that behind the mine disaster. We will name and shame
them!
IBB, ATIKU, SARAKI AND GUSAU: With the death of 33 Nigerians at the
Northern soil, we are vindicated that the Presidency will be zoned to
the North!

OHANAEZE NDI IGBO: only 3 Igbos lost their lives in the mine. We are
marginalized even in death.

ACN: PDP has failed Nigeria, Ribadu will wipe out the corruption in the
mine industry.

PASTOR OKOTIE :The anatomy of this catasrophe of gigantic magnitude lies
in nebelous insensitivity of our myopic civilian dictators!

MEND: Some politicians asked us to bomb the mine but.
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
If the trapped Chileans were Nigerians, nothing else would have killed them but their shout of EFCC, ICPC, GEJ, IBB, OBJ, INEC, they would probably have killed each other with arguments about which tribe is better, which tribe rules Nigeria better.

For 69 days, what will you have imagined if there were 4 Hausas, 4 Ibos, 4 Yorubas, 4 Efik, 4 Fulanis, 4 Edo people, and 4 4 4 of others? They would have ganged against themselves inside the trap, form organisations, criticise themselves, slap each other with arguments, and lo, they would have been dead in 10 days with arguments.

If they were Nigerians.
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by Brownteeth(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
This thread is just stupid.
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by rotimy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

This thread is just silly.
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by homerac7: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ poster.
Dats a great joke dt looks possible.

@ LouisThoreau
Again, ur sarcasm is wrong as I hav been in 'fox-hole' experience with Nigerians of diverse tribal background, must tell u dt it makes no meaning at such time except for purpose of much needed seldom jokes. Rather contrary is d reality as the threat is real, imminent and common. People only bond together in such situations.
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
Homerac7

The posters joke is possible, but my own is not possible?

How do you reason which one is possible and which one is not possible? The one you agree with is the one that is possible and the one you dont agree with is the impossible one? Na so life be na.

Because what you are saying is that, if it were Nigeria, the 33 men will surely die. Meaning, no help will come? and who told you that is true?
Re: The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria by rotimy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
LouisThoru:

Homerac7

The posters joke is possible, but my own is not possible?

How do you reason which one is possible and which one is not possible? The one you agree with is the one that is possible and the one you dont agree with is the impossible one? Na so life be na.

Because what you are saying is that, if it were Nigeria, the 33 men will surely die. Meaning, no help will come? and who told you that is true?
LOL, nothing is impossible in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Pro-subsidy Martyr Muideen (shot Dead In Ilorin) Burried Today: Pix's -SaharaRep / President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday / PHOTO- Kwara Poly Students Burn Properties,kill Policeman In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.