Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party (16142 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Aminat508(f): 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
The Labour Party has asked President-elect Muhammadu Buhari, to place a ban on foreign medical treatment for public servants in his administration.

The National Chairman of LP, Alhaji Abdulkadir Salam, who stated this in an interview with journalists on Sunday in Abuja, also suggested that for Buhari to fight the anti-corruption war successfully, he must not spare “the first eleven”.

He said, “There are certain things that we expect Buhari to do urgently. Health is one, so that our people will not go abroad for treatment again. He can do it; he told us he can do it. We have the resources to do it. We have the material and human resources to do it. So, we believe he can do it if he wants to do it; this will reduce medical tourism in Nigeria.

“Nigerians are not ready to accept excuses from him”.

The LP chairman said during his campaigns across the country, the president-elect made Nigerians believe that he would completely turn around the affairs of the country in just few months.

While advising Buhari to lead according to the change mantra of his party, the All Progressives Congress, by not going abroad in search of medical treatment throughout his four-year term, Salam said the incoming president must improve all health facilities in the country to cope with the citizens’ health challenges.

Salam said, “Let me say here that Nigerians have given the APC the authority and the mandate to come out with the changes. APC people, who clamoured for change, told Nigerians they wanted change and campaigned on the platform and basis of change.

“Let nobody now begin to tell us that he cannot perform miracle, because they told Nigerians that when they come they would perform miracle. We will not expect Buhari to go abroad for any medical treatment. Our health system must be properly put in place. He must focus attention on it; let them not tell us that they cannot provide jobs for our teeming youths. Let them not tell us that the security lapses will continue in any manner, since they told us that they would perform miracle.

“Based on that change and miracle, Nigerians voted for them. So, in all spheres of human endeavour-education, health, agriculture, infrastructural development, power, energy and the rest-they should be able to satisfy Nigerians within a reasonable period”.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/why-buhari-must-perform-miracle-in-office-labour-party.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
“Nigerians are not ready to accept excuses from him”.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 04, 2015
I love transformation
I hate "change"

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2015
Where was he when GEJ,PEJ,Mark and go co were shuttling London,Germany and the US for medical treatment and check up as if those countries were about to go into extinction?

Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by faray: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
sorry for you then bt change is constant dere is notin you can do about it

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by highmood(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
No story!! #BuhariMustPerformMiracle

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by OKDnigeria: 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:
Where was he when GEJ,PEJ,Mark and go co were shuttling London,Germany and the US for medical treatment and check up as if those countries were about to go into extinction?

Those are d things Buhari promised to CHANGE. Change means doing things differently.

He can't promise us heaven on earth before election and after election he's telling us he's not a miracle worker

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Doublyu(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
I stil dey observe....alert me wen dis hits FP...
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by OKDnigeria: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2015
GMB of course isn't a magician but a sincere government would make good governance seem like magic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Ezemust: 5:07pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

is dat not wat apc say they will change?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
OKDnigeria:

Those are d things Buhari promised to CHANGE. Change means doing things differently.

He can't promise us heaven on earth before election and after election he's telling us he's not a miracle worker

Dude he didnt promise you heaven and earth,he promised those who voted and believe in him that he will improve the social,financial and security wellfare and their well being.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
Ezemust:
is dat not wat apc say they will change?

Has APC been sworn in?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Boss13: 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
Well, I like the statement. Buhari's electoral promises were based on doing things differently. He should not cook up excuses because we would be disappointed. If there are no funds, arrest and prosecute the thieves so that we can get back the looted funds.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
GMB victory looks like a dream to some people. But this a fact they cant deny, they better start accepting things they cant change. Mr man, you sound so pained.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by kasiem(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
Una wan make chatham house open branch for abuja? Anyway, buhari only goes on working visit and not medical visit sha. Moreover, how tinubu go take manage with that parkinsson wey dey worry am?

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by foliman(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
In change I believe...
Buhari is here to make things right.

I just like this man #GMB...

click like if we both share same believe in this man

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by mosho2good: 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" remember... your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up! 2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee? 3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend! 4. Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them? 5. You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay! 6. Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! The point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. Be Blessed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
smtin tells me dis guy will undaperform

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
Well....we do not want miracles....but we do want some IMPROVED performance!

Like 24 hours light for starters.....and improved railways too.

And a blueprint to get us off oil...and into industrial development again!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2015
the best title of this article should be: why the labor party should go extinct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by wachakuta(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2015
just close the damn borders for 4yrs
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by lifestyle1(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
Buhari don turn Jesus na undecided
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by jmoore(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
All I know is Buhari is a far better option than Jonathan. He does not have to perform miracles... all he needs to do is gradually improve the situation of things for Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by massinola(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
Kai
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
kropotkin2:
the best title of this article should be: why the labor party should go extinct

If we do not have an opposition....the governance of this country would be far worse than it is.

Nigeria needs opposition parties....good, bad and ugly. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by intergral(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
I trust baba
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Rahmatuparker: 9:48pm On May 04, 2015
Miracles, d blind sha c, d deaf shall hear, d fools sha become wise.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by expert1000: 9:48pm On May 04, 2015
Anywere I go , I go wit APC campaign promises.........Soyinka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by baybeeboi: 9:48pm On May 04, 2015
#BabaOneChance

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Boko Haram Terrorists Now Trapped In Sambisa Forest – Military / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Won’t Disregard Jonathan’s Advice On Obasanjo,..aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.