Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki (49558 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by babecode: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Mr Sunday Dare, Senator Gbemi Saraki and Senator Mamora.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/tinubu-pictured-with-new-minister-sen-gbemi-saraki-photo.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by babecode: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Jayslicky: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Chiefs executive looters.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by nzeobi(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2019
I hope you guys outperform the former failures that were appointed

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by festacman(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
I am happy that Senator Gbubemi Saraki is once again out in limelight after suffering unnecessary suppression by her brother Senator Bukola Saraki. For many who followed her activities in the House of Rep and the Senate, Gbubemi is intelligent, resourceful, articulate and assertive.

Though she lacks political popularity and the trademark sheming tendencies of her brother Senator Bukola Saraki but she is far more intelligent, which likely might have endeared her to their late father. I believe this may be the source of the enduring bitter sibling rivalry between them.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Prompto: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Name an Igbo politician that is not not a worse looter compared to Tinubu, just one please ?
Jayslicky:

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by vixpal: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Gbemi is a beautiful woman

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by kleverley(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2019
And it became news

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by vixpal: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2019
kleverley:
And it became news
Yes... That is why you are wasting your precious time not only reading it, but also commenting on the news

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by kleverley(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
vixpal:

Yes... That is why you are wasting your precious time not only reading it, but also commenting on the news

lol
you're right

18 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Bolustical: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
This time 2015, Bukola's name was trending everywhere, IPOB Yoots and children of hatred were hailing him.

Meanwhile, they were mocking Tinubu, saying he had been dumped and will never be relevant again.

Please where is Saraki who left power just last month? Where is Tinubu who left power since 2007?

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Bolustical: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
If your governors and politicians have not been looting you dry, Aba would be one of the cleanest places in Nigeria.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by tigerclaws: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Hmmn
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by tigerclaws: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Ok
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by joseph1832(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Isn't she Saraki's sister? Looks like she was rewarded for speaking against her brother. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by johnmartus(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Trash I hope she dash you appointment. Can a good thing come out from Saraki family.
festacman:
I am happy that Senator Gbubemi Saraki is once again out in limelight after suffering unnecessary suppression by his brother Senator Bukola Saraki. For many who followed her activities in the House of Rep and the Senate, Gbubemi is intelligent, resourceful, articulate and assertive.

Though she lacks political popularity and the trademark sheming tendencies of his brother Senator Bukola Saraki but she far more intelligent, which likely might have endeared her to their late father. I believe this may be the source of the enduring bitter sibling rivalry between them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by festacman(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2019
johnmartus:
Trash I hope she dash you appointment. Can a good thing come out from Saraki family.
They are not worst family in Nigeria. Moreover, this is my opinion. State yours.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by johnmartus(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2019
I hope you mention worst family in Nigeria and we know the position Saraki family fall to. Yes it's your opinion which I will never condone. In a sane society Saraki name will write off from political history.
festacman:

They are not worst family in Nigeria. Moreover, this is my opinion. State yours.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by franchasng: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Whoever said crime and drug trafficking does not pay should look at Tinubu's life, is he not a highly respected and successful politician in Nigeria today even though he was a runaway drug baron in US

Tinubu; drug trafficker turned political Jagaban!

Buhari; coupist cum terrorist sponsor!

Rochas fraudster cum Governor/Senator!

El Rufai; party mole cum terrorist sponsor Governor!

Rotimi Amaechi; cult group leader cum party thug turned Governor-Minister!

Crime pays in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by NameChecker: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
New Undercover Recruited
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Zombiekiller010: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Win win for Saraki's family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by kerzhim(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
This is another great opportunity for the Saraki's to redeem the image bartered by the former.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by crackhouse(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Saraki's younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by iammo(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
cool

progressive National leader... jagaban of africa... i am very happy for sunday are, one of abacha's nightmare, and unrewarded june 12 heros

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Ekpeitit(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
babecode:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Mr Sunday Dare, Senator Gbemi Saraki and Senator Mamora.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/tinubu-pictured-with-new-minister-sen-gbemi-saraki-photo.html
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Abbeyme: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
ok o
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Beverlyjean(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
To show how useless this government is. They made this wicked woman a minister cos she has been against her brother... Just because her brother refused to make her the governor of the state stating that despite their fathers powerful grip on the state, others should b given the opportunity to rule... since then, she went into war with bukola and this evil party compensated her with a ministerial appointment.... what a government.... Tinubu is totally evil

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Bolustical:
This time 2015, Bukola's name was trending everywhere, IPOB Yoots and children of hatred were hailing him.

Meanwhile, they were mocking Tinubu, saying he had been dumped and will never be relevant again.

Please where is Saraki who left power just last month? Where is Tinubu who left power since 2007?

Oga your problems are too much a swear......
Go for deliverance, tell the chief priest to add 2G sense for you after the deliverance

13 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Ekpeitit(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Like I always say,"Politics is about loyalty,you support, you win ,you reap the benefits ".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.