Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) (37541 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
cool

sweet misunderstood girl, always quick to trash-out differences

The sooner some foolish girls Know that a guy wouldnt mind you been a Hoe, or a stretch marked instagram twerker if you keep it real and be honest, then you get the ring.. know one wants a fake perfect dumb heads

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Deestro(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaima1984:
Her skin is popping more than yours,stop hating sister,my first comment on this biggie show.

So because, she made it to a ragity ass show, all of a sudden, her skin is popping, well not every one has a low self esteem as you, and who gives a fuck_ if it's your first comment

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
ichidodo:
Even Tottenham's midfield is better than Manutd....And they still bought Ndombele..
True and that James they signed is not even up to a average player.....he can only run and make bad crosses grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
At least una go leave omolomo alone for nairaland....

It's no rocket science that she is the most hated in NL.... I've never voted in my life, but if I'm gonna vote it's gonn be 4 her...

Reason- everybody hates her...

You get sense jawe.. Abeg vote for am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaima1984:
Her skin is popping more than yours,stop hating sister,my first comment on this biggie show.
popping fire. She has stretched marks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
That's my gurl.. You're loved Tacha! Let the haters continue to hate and wail why you keep peppering them inside that house. God gat ya back gurl...
i am sure u are one of the married men on this forum, and i am also awear that u are older than that girl....

i dont mean to insult u ooo. but abeg try get sense..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by nairafame(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
She Is In Love With Mike...
Lol... Your head dey smell cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by sescoline(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Check this link out. This guy is wow

https://afrotunecloud.com/track/653-sescoline-moma-lowo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
But honestly ds babe wowo ooo... See what too much make up did to her swollen face.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
i am sure u are one of the married men on this forum, and i am also awear that u are older than that girl....

i dont mean to insult u ooo. but abeg try get sense..

There's 2 parts to every human being brains in life, and that's the left side and the right side.

Unfortunately for you, on the right side of your brain, theres nothing right. While on the left side of your brain, there's nothing left! Anuofia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaima1984:
You call that bleached infested trench skin with black knuckles popping ? Do you even know the meaning of popping? Jackye is the real definition of a popping flawless caramel skin tone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
so inspiring... yawkkkk
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
cool

sweet misunderstood girl, always quick to trash-out differences

The sooner some foolish girls Know that a guy wouldnt mind you been a Hoe, or a stretch marked instagram twerker if you keep it real and be honest, then you get the ring.. know one wants a fake perfect dumb heads

Louder abeg for those at the back.. Your head correct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

There's 2 parts to every human being brains in life, and that's the left side and the right side.

Unfortunately for you, on the right side of your brain, theres nothing right. While on the left side of your brain, there's nothing left! Anuofia!
the truth is bitter but it must be told

say no to iberiberisim

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by hush15: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A man's worth is in the soundness of his mind. Women will naturally be endeared to you and you will command respect both amongst equals and superiors.

Richdad

Well said...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
the truth is bitter but it must be told

say no to iberiberisim

Get off my mentions blockhead

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Get off my mentions blockhead
e pain am ooo

hahahahahahahaha, i will not only remain in ur mention i will be a pain in ur ass until u decide to have sense and stop disappointing ur family

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
i think Tacha has been abgry ever since she found out MIKE is married

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
e pain am ooo

hahahahahahahaha, i will not only remain in ur mention i will be a pain in ur ass until u decide to have sense and stop disappointing ur family

Unfortunately you're the one disgracing your entire generation with your obvious foolishness and stupidity on an open forum. Yiur parents should be very ashamed of you. I was jeje on my own when you came to exhibit your foolishness here. Nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by koyyess: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A man's worth is in the soundness of his mind. Women will naturally be endeared to you and you will command respect both amongst equals and superiors.

There is no woman on earth that is not attracted to intelligent but composed men, natural leaders, with a degree of emotional control. In fact, that is the true definition of an 'ideal' Man.

Richdad

An undiluted truth most negroes fail to have sink into their heads.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Unfortunately you're the one disgracing your entire generation with your obvious foolishness and stupidity on an open forum. Yiur parents should be very ashamed of you. I was jeje on my own when you came to exhibit your foolishness here. Nuisance!
firstly,, i am the best gift my parents have ever received,, u know why? because i am not like u

secondly,, my generation will miss me when i am no more, u know why? i am also the best gift they have everreceived

u can never be like me.... hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

and i am really loving this attention u are giving me,, please dont stop because i am bored here,, so keep me company because i know u are jobless,, hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
firstly,, i am the best gift my parents have ever received,, u know why? because i am not like u

secondly,, my generation will miss me when i am no more, u know why? i am also the best gift they have everreceived

u can never be like me.... hahahahahaha

And what would you have said before? Would you have admitted you are a curse to your parents even if you know its obvious you're a curse to them? Of course you will still praise yourself and it's a normal thing for low lives like you... SMH

And Amen ooo i oray i don't ever be like you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

So because, she made it to a ragity ass show, all of a sudden, her skin is popping, well not every one has a low self esteem as you, and who gives a fuck_ if it's your first comment
Ragity ass show you often watch to notice that her skin is stretched?hey people already know her unlike you,lastly i know that mentally deranged people are always in a hurry to call mentally stable dudes sick,have your self a stress free day sis.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

And what would you have said before? Would you have admitted you are a curse to your parents even if you know its obvious you're a curse to them? Of course you will still praise yourself and it's a normal thing for low lives like you... SMH

And Amen ooo i oray i don't ever be like you.
only a cursed person knows a cursed person.....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
and i am really loving this attention u are giving me,, please dont stop because i am bored here,, so keep me company because i know u are jobless,, hahahahahaha

Lol.. Well I'm at work unfortunately for you. You're the jobless one here. I am self employed and i am an employer of labor too. Feel free to come to my studio if you wish to confirm....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Well I'm at work unfortunately for you. You're the jobless one here. I am self employed and i am an employer of labor too. Feel free to come to my studio if you wish to confirm....
i would have loved to, but naaaaa

i dont want to be infected

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
only a cursed person knows a cursed person.....

Oh yes just as you know yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

Please use your real moniker and stop cowordising up and down,u just registered with this moniker 1hour plus ago just to speak bad of tasha,mtcheww for you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lazy bloggers copying word for word from BBN page..Can't you just develop or modify the story a bit..Na wa ooo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
i would have loved to, but naaaaa

i dont want to be infected

Lol.. Even me sef cant tolerate wasting my precious time with a visionless lowlife. Better you remain where you are. No come inflict ya badluck on me and my Worker..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yes just as you know yourself
yeah,, just like i described earlier, except of course u dint read through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.