Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them (7330 Views)

Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly / Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
U go around and instead of seeing disposed parks of condoms, u also see so many disposed parks of postinor. Why are these women so daft to allow strange men allow men ejaculate into their bodies? Don't they feel dirty afterwards?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by kajoula(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
They need the money and promises
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by RapistOnBail: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quality20:
U go around and instead of seeing disposed parks of condoms, u also see so many disposed parks of postinor. Why are these women so daft to allow strange men allow men ejaculate into their bodies? Don't they feel dirty afterwards?
who is this?

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quality20:
sex quality
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by ShakurMY(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
OP is still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
ShakurMY:
OP is still a virgin
. I'm a full grown family man not like u hu were probably born in d 90s

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quality20:
nothing dope lyk cumin insyd a gal..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
aro1:
are they trying to b pigs by allowing themselves get adulterated by seminal fluids n sperms?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Texman21: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quality20:
how did you think you were conceived or you just decided to born yourself family man my ass

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Texman21:
how did you think you were conceived or you just decided to born yourself family man my ass
Conceived thru marital union not thru free sexual union with all and sundry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Cletus77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
I like where this discussion is going grin

HEADLINES

As you can see the inside ejaculators/cumers are already debating the motion grin as the thread is expected to be filled anytime soon wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by PHOTSEE(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quality20:
WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION AGAIN !

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
PHOTSEE:
WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION AGAIN !
��
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by dayleke: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Cletus77:
I like where this discussion is going grin

HEADLINES

As you can see the inside ejaculators/cumers are already debating the motion grin as the thread is expected to be filled anytime soon wink

Did you say "filled"?
Kum (pun) intended?
Filled to the brim..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Bestboy11513(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yo, they love that sh!t man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Yabaleftstudent: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls loving people I have issue with my sch fees Acct: 0450922735 gtbank pls help me with anything may God bless you
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Halezis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
aro1:
..and watch it flow out like a bossgringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by raphy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Isn't it the fluid the will.make babies? Or did they use akamu fluid mix with hot akara make you?

.just asking don't get offence from tht mr family man.

I was made with Tht fluid my mum didn't abort me.

Some people where made with fliud donors.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
If not those holes,were else should one drop it? It is d safest place ever...ask ur daughter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by SoftP(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
What exactly did u mean by Into them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Halezis:
..and watch it flow out like a bossgringrin
confirm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Defenderalert(m): 2:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Quality20:
are they trying to b pigs by allowing themselves get adulterated by seminal fluids n sperms?

Op abeg Ask your mother if she is a pig. grin Mumu

In Yorubaland most times you must carry belle first before wedding bells nah. Kini big deal? That is expected in any rnormal elationship bro. You never do before?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Defenderalert(m): 2:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Quality20:
Conceived thru marital union not thru free sexual union with all and sundry

Na so. Your papa no fvck your mama before the
false marital union? Do you know how many aboetions they had before you to form innocent in front of pastor? Abeg clear for road and quit the pretence
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by davillian(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody seems to be getting his point .
Its better for used condom to be littered in the room than used P2 packs which has side effects if steadily used for a long period of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Philipmighty(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2019
nobody seems to get his point like those dumb ass guys above me �wat de op means is this.. how can a gal allow a total stranger to pour his frustration inside of her and after she will go spend money buying packets of postinor...why don't you tell him to use condoms simple!!! useless hoes everywhere
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by ShakurMY(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Quality20:
Then you shouldnt be asking question like you were born in the millennium

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by mezarddinny: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Philipmighty:
nobody seems to get his point like those dumb ass guys above me �wat de op means is this.. how can a gal allow a total stranger to pour his frustration inside of her and after she will go spend money buying packets of postinor...why don't you tell him to use condoms simple!!! useless hoes everywhere
what of the men that dive in raw with strangers? they are saints abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by gulfer: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Quality20:
Wetin you wan use used condoms filled with fluid for, are you a yahooboy
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Quality20(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Yabaleftstudent:
Pls loving people I have issue with my sch fees Acct: 0450922735 gtbank pls help me with anything may God bless you
which school and how much is da fees? have u informed seun and la-la?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Samps(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Loooooool tongue tongue tongue
gulfer:
Wetin you wan use used condoms filled with fluid for, are you a yahooboy
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them by Philipmighty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
mezarddinny:
what of the men that dive in raw with strangers? they are saints abi?
they are among de problem we are also talking about here!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opinion On Feminism / Am In Love With A Girl And She Loves Me Too,but She Has A Boy Friend.what Should / When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.