Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp (28484 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / 2 Children Killed As Fire Destroys Borno IDP Camp / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by mysticwarrior(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:
I always ask these questions.. where did they come from? Did they fly? Where did they retreat to?? Are they invisible?? Why can't our soldiers follow these guys and waste them?? So if they retreat, that's where it ends?? How do they form formations for there attacks?? Shey they'll pass roads, communities and people with there gun trucks?? And it seems like nobody knows where they come from or go to.

This country is a failed state
you are correct, I think that there are questions which needs to be addressed concerning this insurgency, how do they get access to fuel, food, and medications? There is something fishy about this Book haram stuff.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
kenedy175:

You must be a soldier. I interact with your people on a daily basis. What you guys actually lack and complain about is morale and fire arms. Like I also said, the army have been compromised.

What happened to your alpha jets?? Are they only meant for defensive purposes??

You just spewed trash up there. What's the role of the airforce? What's the role of the different units in the army??

Dude shut the trap up you ain't know nothin about how this things works, you just sit your lame-ass down and be spewin shit.. And who da f*CK gives flyin bleeps if you interact with 'em daily... Thousands of People in the military already thought this shit you be callin logic but they can put it to work cause it freakin risky..

If it's that easy why don't you join the military and do your thingy... smart asshole
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are correct, I think that there are questions which needs to be addressed concerning this insurgency, how do they get access to fuel, food, and medications? There is something fishy about this Book haram stuff.

I agree with you but not with that lame dude.. You see the whole thingy is like a business, the military leaders benefits from it too that's why they'd never let it die... They have hundreds of spy's in the military..
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hanks0000:

Dude shut the trap up you ain't know nothin about how this things works, you just sit your lame-ass down and be spewin shit.. And who da f*CK gives flyin bleeps if you interact with 'em daily... Thousands of People in the military already thought this shit you be callin logic but they can put it to work cause it freakin risky..

If it's that easy why don't you join the military and do your thingy... smart asshole

Well, I cant exchange words with someone like you who's obviously raging like a rabid dog. I no get that kind strength. Everything i say is out of experience and not a hearsay. You probably are the one sitting in the comfort of your "house" spewing trash.

Before i forget, you'll need 2.5mg of diazepam to cool off. Take care son!!!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Lol... like I said, some people don't want this insurgency to end. You can imagine an army commander driving a GLK brabus in a war zone... there is more to this insurgency
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
kenedy175:

Well, I cant exchange words with someone like you who's obviously raging like a rabid dog. I no get that kind strength. Everything i say is out of experience and not a hearsay. You probably are the one sitting in the comfort of your "house" spewing trash.

Before i forget, you'll need 2.5mg of diazepam to cool off. Take care son!!!

You done??
Bastard
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by kenedy175(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hanks0000:

You done??
Bastard

Thanks son. I guess you're happy now? Kids!! smiley
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Amumaigwe: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hanks0000:

Bloody civilian..
You think it's that easy huh??...
Easier said than done.. They just gonna follow then right in the back without somethin to shield and protect them from been shot..
Your logic eh?

It is not that easy, we know. Python dance is much easier because killing unarmed protesters is the upper limit of NA's training. They should not be tasked with more serious operations mbok.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Amumaigwe: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Debaks1:

Cells bro..... Terrorists operate in cells... They don't have a joint camp or barracks... Each cell posses a leader that communicate with the head.... Without proper intelligence gathering....you can never find that head....

Member of cells may not even know each other or their handlers as well....

The entire operation is too separate and limit the info individual cell members have yet still function efficiently....

After attacks...each member drops his ammo at a designated spot and goes back to his daily life....

Guerilla warfare relies on extremely radicalized individuals..

Top members and officers are trained in terrorists camps around the world even in the USA.

I personally believe the divide and conquer tactic should be used but that relies heavily on tech we do not have and possibly do not know how to use...

As much as I feel for lost lives.....the Nigerian Army are trying their possible best with the little they posses.... But they can do more...

Find that head... Destroy it.... All cells are left inactive and over time will disintegrate....

But even the Great states of America can't boast of achieving this....

Where do they keep their heavy hardwares (amoured tanks, guntrucks etc)? So army aerial or ground surveillance cannot spot it? It is a big shame brother man. Their abyssmal failure amidst heavy fundings can never be justified.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
kenedy175:

Thanks son. I guess you're happy now? Kids!! smiley

Kids huh?? Ahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / China Explains Nigeria Loans, Rejects ‘Plot To Hijack Sovereignty’ / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.