Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. (610 Views)

YPP's Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Soludo. Appreciates Family,friends & Supporters / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by Ctorch: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2019
MINISTERIAL SCREENING:
A POINT OF NOTE ON SOUTH EASTERN DEVELOPMENT AGENDA.
It is with great pleasure that I congratulate these illustrious South Eastern Sons and Daughter; Sen. (Dr) Chris Ngige, Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, Dr. Uche Ogah, Chief Ogbannaya Onu, Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba and yet to be screened Mr. Geoffrey Onyema on their nominations as designated Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
As a proud Igbo son and Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am glad to see our illustrious sons and daughter making headway in the latest appointments into the Federal Executive Cabinet.
During my discussions with some of the Ministerial nominees after their successful screening exercises at the Senate Chambers, I expressed staunch confidence in the versatility of experience and leadership that they are poised to bring to bear in their respective Ministries and urged them to distinguish themselves as worthy ambassadors of the South East and our country in general by promoting Regional Economic Development and political stability.
I reminded them that this unique assignment glaringly shows the confidence that the President and the people of this country have in their ability and capacity to perform as exemplified by their previous excellent performances in public service.
While assuring them of my unflinching support and readiness to work cooperatively and constructively with them in the discharge of their duties as Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I emphasised the importance of close cooperation with the Legislative arm so as to achieve the greatest public impact in a collective and most effective manner that will add great value to Ndi Igbo and Nigeria at large. I also encouraged them to ensure that the empowerment and gainful employment of our teeming youths remain a priority in the various Ministries and Parastatals under their purview.
It is my utmost belief that they will perform creditably and prove the mettle which has seen them rise systematically through business, civil service to political and public service by promoting public and not personal interests in all they do in the Federal Executive Cabinet.
I also wish to commend my distinguished and fellow South Eastern Senators for their unanimous expression of support irrespective of partisanship, which accelerated the smooth confirmation of our Southeastern nominees.
Conclusively, I wish them God's guidance, protection and successful tenures for their appointments as they take up the responsibilities and challenges of their new offices, as I also urge our people to give them maximum support so as to enable them take our land to a higher level of development and work for the betterment of our collective interests.
Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
Senator, representing Anambra South Senatorial District.

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by cenaman(m): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2019
You won't hear nepotism from greedy IPOB, anambra were given two ministerial slot while katsina the home of PMB were given one slot. if it was the other way round u will hear the terrorist (IPOB) group crying and shouting maginalization.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
You won't hear nepotism from greedy IPOB, anambra were given two ministerial slot while katsina the home of PMB were given one slot. if it was the other way round u will hear the terrorist (IPOB) group crying and shouting maginalization.
My afonja brother this is 5 am, you are already screaming ipob, etc grin grin, it seems last night amala tasted bitter, wh as what could be the course

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Obi nwanne
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by cenaman(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

My afonja brother this is 5 am, you are already screaming ipob, etc grin grin, it seems last night amala tasted bitter, wh as what could be the course
see like to tear u slap dey hungry me.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by johnmartus(m): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2019
I swear ogbonnaya should be drop the man is old and not think straight anymore.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by Kingsley10000: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
Don't run o....the ipobians/pd pigs are coming after you.

you're finished today,let this thread reach frontpage first cheesy
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by daddyzgel01(f): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2019
ifeanyi ubah fc
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates South Eastern Nominees. by cenaman(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Don't run o....the ipobians/pd pigs are coming after you.

you're finished today,let this thread reach frontpage first cheesy
what can they do aside barking like a mad dog!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Petition Against APC / Press Statement - The Senate Failed Nigerians / PMB’s Certificate Issued Directly By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.