Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Prepare Ayaraya Ji - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Ayaraya Ji (953 Views)

Yam Pepper Soup With Ajumbaise For Nursing Mothers (ji Mmiri Oku) / How To Prepare Peppered Gizzard / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Ayaraya Ji by sirlegend: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Ingredients

1. 4 cups of pigeon peas (ogamgam is the sort that doesn’t set aside much effort to cook. See picture)

2. Half tuber of good, old yam (Ji ohuru or new yam isn’t useful for this dinner since it is disgusting)

3. One tablespoonful of Uziza

4. Little blend of Ose Nsukka (Yellow pepper) and Otanjere (Nsukka red pepper) or any pepper

5. One huge bulb of Onion

6. Ukpaka or Ugba – Made from Oil bean, destroyed. I utilize the all around matured one to draw out the smell in the sustenance. It’s not fitting to utilize the unfermented akpaka as this may include its severe preference for the nourishment. The matured one is typically extremely delicate and overflowing.

7. Salt to taste

8. One stock 3D shape (I utilized just 1 3D square. I neglected to evacuate one preceding snapping)

9. Two milk cups of new red palm oil

Preparations below
https://nigerianrecipes.net/how-to-prepare-ayaraya-ji/

(1) (Reply)

Flour/ Dough Mixer For Sale. NEW Condition. Bargain Price. / Okazi Soup / How Will Be Husbands' Comments? - All Raw Food Stuffs Deliver At Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.