Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates (46898 Views)

Fake Degrees: NYSC Withholds Certificates Of Foreign-trained Graduates / Eight Foreign-trained Graduates Barred By NYSC Over Inability To Defend Degrees / Physical Verification Slip For Foreign Trained Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by Maxi5: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please did she go to Abuja direct or she went to her school first
Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by iamharkinwaley: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Maxi5:
Please did she go to Abuja direct or she went to her school first

Abuja direct

1 Like

Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by Sportwin(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
iamharkinwaley:

Abuja direct

What kind of tests ?
Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by iamharkinwaley: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Sportwin:

What kind of tests ?

Essay writing.... Just prepare and be bold
Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by NewDelhi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
colestephan86:

Really sorry for your relative, I think the reason is cos schools in Benin Republic dont meet the least standards here in nigeria.i saw heard of one that uses a container has students affairs department.
So you expect these Schools to build a sky scrapper for students affairs? I see no reason you should be judging a school based on buildings. So far the roles and objective of a student affairs unit can be carried out effectively and diligently, even a barrel of drum can be used.
Re: NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates by NewDelhi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
osazsky:
I was there when a graduate from Benin was asked to spell her name,the girl held d biro and began to think,,,,the thing weak me o
Stop telling cheap lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Protects Herself From Mosquitoes At Niger State NYSC Camp (Photo) / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? / Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.