Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful (9808 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by eneyoduke(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Woman go for your will hate you according to the word
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by delamb01: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
I join my faith with yours and the faiths of all the saints and say AMEN.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by ajayiopy: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Despirado121:
Rebbeca Sharibu, mother of the abducted Dapchi secondary schoolgirl Leah Sharibu, has said that she is still hopeful that her daughter would return alive.

Grace Taku, an aid worker kidnapped in Borno State on July 18, had claimed in a video released by the insurgents on Wednesday that Leah had been killed.

According to Grace, who works with Action Against Hunger, Leah and some other people were killed because of the inability of the Federal Government to save them, Igbere TV reports.

“I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don’t want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released they were also killed,” the woman said in the video.

Mrs Sharibu, according to report, said though she had not seen the video, she was optimistic that her daughter would return home alive.

“No matter how long it takes, my hope is still alive that my daughter will come back alive from Boko Haram. I still look forward to that day and I am confident that she will return,” she said.

She also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to rescue her daughter, saying she was bothered by the recent silence over her daughter’s case.

“I also want to still appeal to the people that are holding my daughter to please have mercy on her and release her without any condition. She does not know anything. What has she done to deserve what she is going through?” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/847399/mother-of-leah-sharibu-speaks-after-death-report-says-im-hopeful-she-will-return-alive/

I PRAY FOR HER TO RETURN ALIVE ONLY THAT HER TOHTOH FOR DON EXPAND LIKE A DRUM
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by shollyshine(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Christain926ff:
Hmmmm
this your hustle still dey pay?.....
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Excelento(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
This Guy with MTN promo is a scam, 419 Ole please block him so that people will not be his prey again
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by kb83(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Saint Leah, The true black Saint who who chose to suffer with the cross than enjoy the pleasure of Islam that does not last for long.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by 9jatriot(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
No parent should be made to face this kind of mental torture.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Aladdin1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
KEEP HOPE ALIVE!! MADAM!! THATS THE SPIRIT.I TOO BELIEVE LEAH IS ALIVE AND WELL.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by kaima1984(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Let it be according to your words!!!
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by seanwilliam(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abalado:
That's my wish for her, or else, bubu will be in trouble, if anything happens to that girl, Buhari ure in big trouble, that's my own
wetin u go do?
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by BIXYBABE: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
EdiAbali:
Keep dreaming that your daughter is coming back,

Boko Haram is a Northern thing, they use it to kill Northern Christians and sack them from their land.

Northerners hail and waved Boko Haram flag at Boko Haram terrorists when they came to drop the Muslim girls.

Just like some Northerners were clapping for leader of Bandits that were killing them.

Imagine a group of Christians kidnapped a Muslim girl, then forced her to become a Christian, she refused and was held hostage till her death.

This will be a good reason for them to start killing every Christians they see anywhere.

THRER IS NOTHING LIKE LIBERAL MUSLIMS,
I swear if d story is anoda way round, human blood wil full ground
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by lonelydora: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Despirado121:
Rebbeca Sharibu, mother of the abducted Dapchi secondary schoolgirl Leah Sharibu, has said that she is still hopeful that her daughter would return alive.

Grace Taku, an aid worker kidnapped in Borno State on July 18, had claimed in a video released by the insurgents on Wednesday that Leah had been killed.

According to Grace, who works with Action Against Hunger, Leah and some other people were killed because of the inability of the Federal Government to save them, Igbere TV reports.

“I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don’t want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released they were also killed,” the woman said in the video.

Mrs Sharibu, according to report, said though she had not seen the video, she was optimistic that her daughter would return home alive.

“No matter how long it takes, my hope is still alive that my daughter will come back alive from Boko Haram. I still look forward to that day and I am confident that she will return,” she said.

She also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to rescue her daughter, saying she was bothered by the recent silence over her daughter’s case.

“I also want to still appeal to the people that are holding my daughter to please have mercy on her and release her without any condition. She does not know anything. What has she done to deserve what she is going through?” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/847399/mother-of-leah-sharibu-speaks-after-death-report-says-im-hopeful-she-will-return-alive/

I said it here yesterday that these Boko Haram guys could be playing mind games. Well, I will wait for the news to be confirmed.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by naturefellow(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
We pray and hope so too.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
That's the voice of faith, even though the hope is dim. May God answer her prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria / Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" / Court Sacks Aminu Kanta As APC House Of Reps Candidate In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.