Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter (84658 Views)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kinem(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You welcome.
If others can follow suit, there won't be issues.
Ok. Thanks for giving my people free land in your beloved Eastern Nigeria
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:

That place was never eastern geographical.

Is simply middle belt (north central)
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kinem(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That place was never eastern geographical.

Is simply middle belt (north central)

Ok. Am happy been in peace in my middle belt. Enjoy heavenly east that is more beautiful & develop like America.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by LLobiorah: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:

Lol
I love the way you replied that Oaf. MenesZenawi, till Jesus comes, Ebonyi would be regarded as Igbos. You can either live or die with it, your choice kiddo.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:

Ok. Am happy been in peace in my middle belt. Enjoy heavenly east that is more beautiful & develop like America.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by LLobiorah: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
kinem:

Bros
You get sense pass that boy generations, both of old and unborn cool grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bros
You get sense pass that boy generations, both of old and unborn cool grin

Nothing is left of him in ruga and middle belt, so no need advicing him

He cannot be better than igbos because igbo amaka.

Right from the dawn of time, igboland is a blessed nation and will never fail to sword of othman Dan fodio.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
People who reason behind back, coming here to encourage evil by supporting how okorocha raped Imo to nothingness.

They should face their fallen ruga state ebonyi and leave Imo state out of their madness.

Nobody asks them for help rather they need help.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by LLobiorah: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing is left of him in ruga and middle belt, so no need advicing him

He cannot be better than igbos because igbo amaka.

Right from the dawn of time, igboland is a blessed nation and will never fail to sword of othman Dan fodio.

Remember, it only ends on NairaLand!! grin
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kinem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol
I love the way you replied that Oaf. MenesZenawi, till Jesus comes, Ebonyi would be regarded as Igbos. You can either live or die with it, your choice kiddo.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
LLobiorah:

Remember, it only ends on NairaLand!! grin

The reality of the outside. World will shock u one day

Maybe you think the consciousness ends here.

NO.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kinem(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bros You get sense pass that boy generations, both of old and unborn cool grin
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by LLobiorah: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The reality of the outside. World will shock u one day

Maybe you think the consciousness ends here.

NO.

The reality check we have here and we would keep having, is that it would end on NL grin
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
LLobiorah:

The reality check we have here and we would keep having, is that it would end on NL grin

Continue sleeping to reality.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by LLobiorah: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Continue sleeping to reality.

Ok Osagyefo
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Ramanto(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2019
kinem:

Hello. I wish what I read about this moniker is not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.