Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody (24056 Views)

Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014? / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

he was not even granted bail sef by courts....

i dont know where una are getting una informations sef,but thinkin we will bother to argue with una based on a lie,then you people are not serious atal and should completly be ignored....

not that we do a mistake rush una....
am not arguing with you soldier...I just don't want extra menace..boko haram and bandits is already enough national distractions.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Lugianostar(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria is my country for life!!!
Beside that , it's a game of survival of the fittest at your risk

We must use our head and at the same time be cautious of our actions .

Africa is my continent!!!
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by donwilz(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Agugbadin:

If the government forces should fight them they will regret following Elzakzaky blindly, they are dieing and still following that man. They are as stubborn as El Zakzaky
Government forces wey rag tag organisations dey use test microphone. Farabale o jare!
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
am not arguing with you soldier...I just don't want extra menace..boko haram and bandits is already enough national distractions.

if they dont stop,na exactly that they will get....

to even think they can just overthrow a voted goverment in nigeria is already stvpidity....

because this is all they are doing....

dont even try to sugar coth their case....

their are nigerians that dont give a fvck what anybody thinks....

if iran want to go to war against nigeria because of shiites,then let them bring it on....

we are warriors,we are not people that hide behind bibles or whatever....

fight na fight....so be it....!!
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Wizmasta: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
9jahotblog:
fg should release elzakzaky.

December 12-13, 2015
The day Nigerian army surrounded Shi'ites worship place in Zaria and massacred over 300 Shi'ites, men, women, children because they blocked the convoy of Nigeria Chief of Army Staff. El Zakzakki and wife were arrested and whisked to Abuja, his 4 sons didn't survive this attack...
This is the genesis of Shi'ites protest in Nigeria under Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO7-QY6QSHI

ordinary civilian block the convoy of CAS, should know is on suicide mission. However I want buhari to obey court order by releasing the
Oloriburuku somebody who hypnotize a who generation of stupid fellows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by gassbee: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Wat were u expecting, dem go avenge their DCP wey una kill na
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tyup(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Josephemma2:
dis is jst d genesis of shiites atack if bubu did nt release there leader,i bet d revelation of it wil be unbearable,anybody from NL should pls volunteer his\herself to go to dis baba lifeles to release dis man naa... haba

volunteer yourself sad
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

if they dont stop,na exactly that they will get....

to even think they can just overthrow a voted goverment in nigeria is already stvpidity....

because this is all they are doing....

dont even try to sugar coth their case....

their are nigerians that dont give a fvck what anybody thinks....

If iran want to go to war against nigeria because of shiites,then let them bring it on....

we are warriors,we are not people that hide behind bibles or whatever....

fight na fight....so be it....!!

this particular statement funny to me oooh grin grin
Officer,to be candid,this Nigeria we know,can't withstand anything....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by HMarshal(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2019
This "Shiites" are fools! How do u think a sect can win against the fedral govt? To worsen it the bring a nation like Iran, generally labeled as "terrorists" into it? A govt that succumbs to such request will be seen as weak & spineless & other upcoming sects will think they can also.fucking morons!
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by badman007(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

sharrap....!!

was it not them who started the fvck up....??

how can you block way of a commander....??

soooo,you just want to watch how the declare another nation in nigeria because you hate nigeria....??

you cant even imagine that that is a crazy idea....

Slave mentality..

When it comes to oppressing and killing weak and unarmed people your commander is a champion.

You go mumu tey, I swear to God..

Know your rights please, for your own good.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by sylve11: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Trust me, theses Shiites do not want Zaczaky to be released.. They are hoping he dies in government custody.

That will be their excuse for violent revolution and by then, they would have gained sympathy from countries like Iran.
Revolution Is what they stand for and the FG wants to play into their hands

you dey observe very well. cool
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:

i knew you would pick out that line from the start....

nothing new to me....

but keep in mind that their are blacks that will not play along with your inferiority complex either...!!.. angry angry
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2019
badman007:

Slave mentality..

When it comes to oppressing and killing weak and unarmed people your commander is a champion.

You go mumu tey, I swear to God..

Know your rights please, for your own good.

which slave mentality....??

didnt we voted for fee dee fee before,and now voted apc....??

if democracy doesnt matter to you,then why are you trying to practise it....??
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

i knew you would pick out that line from the start....

nothing new to me....

but keep in mind that their are blacks that will not play along with your inferiority complex either...!!.. angry angry
confidence + skills =achievements..in this present day warefare,equipments complement's skills..it isnt all about being inferior or something ...Nigeria as a country lags every war necessities apart from man power....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by badman007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

which slave mentality....??

didnt we voted for fee dee fee before,and now voted apc....??

if democracy doesnt matter to you,then why are you trying to practise it....??

APC and PDP madness has taken over your soul. Whatever happened to your conscience? what sort of God do you worship?

Be fair and rational for your own good. Don't discriminate anyone. These would be the signs of real development. Real progress would start in Our country when YOU start to process YOUR thoughts properly.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
confidence + skills =achievements..in this present day warefare,equipments complement's skills..it isnt all about being inferior or something ...Nigeria as a country lags every war necessities apart from man power....

look down on yourself if you like,but dont dare to think that we other blacks have to look down on ourselves too....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
badman007:

APC and PDP madness has taken over your soul. Whatever happened to your conscience? what sort of God do you worship?

Be fair and rational for your own good. Don't discriminate anyone. These would be the signs of real development. Real progress would start in Our country when YOU start to process YOUR thoughts properly.

wat....??

talk iji,speak straight....!!

what a bunch of mumbo jumbo....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

look down on yourself if you like,but dont dare to think that we other blacks have to look down on ourselves too....
okay oga sir....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by badman007(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

wat....??

talk iji,speak straight....!!

what a bunch of mumbo jumbo....

Read it 10 times

Read it aloud

Read it slowly

you will get it eventually.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
badman007:

Read it 10 times

Read it aloud

Read it slowly

you will get it eventually.

wat....??

you want me to go mad or what....??

all you wrote was nonesense....why should i bother and seek sense in it....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:

we defeated you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death / IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos / Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.