Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (9739 Views)

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby / Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Akanoaaa(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
I never experience such, so I don't know what to do.
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Aidejay(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Break up with your girlfriend cause I'm borrred....rred

(In Ariana's voice.......)
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.......thanks dear.....sometimes we av a lot to think of....that we forget .......u av d attributes of a nice guy...u gf must be lucky
He's the gf don't u get it sad
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by meobizy(f): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2019
...and that stupid write up is why he is still single. That shit is nasty. Yuck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.