Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks (56302 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Handsomebb: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Yeah the work may not be good....but killing ur self because Rose complained about it is the most stupid decision. Now Rose can ride on well with another man alive and hopeful for the best. And then your soul laments bitterly. No No No. RIP
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by don89(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
No woman is worth dying for , for what nah ,if she gives you hell ,divorce her or use her for ritual then go and look for a more pretty and younger one ,why kill yourself because of one woman ,what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Useku(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
just stay away from marriage if you can.this other gender can really make life miserable .
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by crafteck(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
He was killed, he knew 2 much
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by danduchi(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
With the number of women in the country, why do men keep committing suicide because of women.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by aojully: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari quarters at Gowon barracks.

Avoid any quarters bearing the name above if you must live lively.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by NanoSec: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Professorship23:
Do u have access bank past question Nanosec

Access Bank usually base it assessment test on GMAT. We have different versions of GMAT ranging from 2015, 2016, 2018 versions

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by ollyelect: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
The rate of depression in this nation is alarming. God let your PEACE subdue the heart of everyone
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Buhari you see your life?I hope you happy now?
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Frankbaro(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
goadson82:
Inside Muhammad Buhari quarters?.......hmnnnnnn

The name is synonymous with everything bad and evil

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Edyice: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Those calling buhari quarters here

Stop calling lifeless oooh angry

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Guide777(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
R.I.P to the dead. Its depression . Don't believe its Rose that caused it. Rose too has her problems to deal with...
The problem of depression becoming endemic and root is not far fetched. They even named their quarters in the Barracks after it. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by kayusely70(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Let's expect that useless government department, to now ban ceiling fan and ceiling fan hooks............
So many ways and reasons to commit suicide, if AE refuses to deliver on time after you umigospel it could lead to frustration and depression.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Ikpongiton: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
yomi007k:

It shall be well with you.

I also have mega issues and find it hard to sleep at night. But God dey.
sniper will help you sleep well,even in the day

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2019
drginger:
What is you problem with Rose having problems with your work? If Rose no gree marry you no go live on?
You left this world because of Rose?
I think the spirit of depression was blown into Nigeria in recent time, Mehn every body you see on the street has some sort of mega issues in their life, why take urs?
As I type I have alot of issues, sometimes I cry to even feel better, but I can not come and go and kill myself.
Rip

My Dear, the man should RIP oooooo, but it's obvious Rose is not to die for.

Rose that mat be getting stuffed soon after his burial with a bigger "something" than he could muster in his short life.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by jamace(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2019
I have seen and heard enough of suspicious suicides.

Considering where he worked, he must be in the know of the looting in the military. And having such powerful information like this could make you an enemy of the looters.

Remember some soldiers made away with huge amount of money some weeks back which belonged to an army general.

I suspect this kind of suicide. Remember too that a Major (I learnt he worked in the Finance Department) was burnt inside his car in Lagos around Ikeja barracks(?) about some months ago. Many generals too have been killed in suspicious manners.

My mind is telling me that military men have become their own worst enemies.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by AuroraB(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Was he hoping Rose would be jailed grin

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Buhari is a badluck to so many people

His government recorded the highest number of suicide cases in Nigerian history due to his bad leadership .

Buhari is a national calamity .
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by kingsmerit: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Jaqenhghar: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
My God i��
Modified: I thought soldiers are hard and can withstand anyfin including emotional torture?
NOt in naija
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by drginger(f): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

Thank you a lot...this is one post that reminds me of what it means to be patient...And I believe. Thanks
Thank you too
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by ajayiopy: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:
Are you telling me people were not committing suicide before blogging became lucrative? depression is not new, sufferers should see a doctor, those claiming depressed on Nairaland should be advised to see a doctor
U MEANT A DEPRESSED DOCTOR�,U BETTER RUN TO GOD
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
kayusely70:
So many ways and reasons to commit suicide, if AE refuses to deliver on time after you umigospel it could lead to frustration and depression.

But not enough to consider real life suicidal options ........ grin

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Neddyogu(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Army driver wey him work na soft work dey commit suicide, what of boys wey dey shimbasa abi Sambisa forest? Wetin those ones go con do? Vaporize?
Oya madam rose as u no wan let ur husband rest comman take his bodi and do pepper soup. Hope say u don belleful.

Nonsense and Osibanjo.

But why is this Muhammadu Buhari always associated with death and dying? grin

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by othenok(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
jswitch:

https://selectng.com.ng/soldier-hangs-self-inside-abuja-barracks/
I suspect that this is a case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Dunno if the Nigerian Army has made provision for such as per Psychologist and Psychotherapist that aware of PTSD
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by OmoOshodi(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Today is my birthday and I'm depressed
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by rummmy: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Emotional torture is strong ghan. RIP
Women, pls give them a break too, they are humans.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Jonovo98: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
What is happening in this country, wonders shall never end.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Omoslim26: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
realstars:
There is no week or month we no hear of suicide in this country, why!

Or should we blame Buhary for this?

If u ask meeee
na who i go aaaask
d mara wey u see sooo
e tey wey e staaaart
no b me go talk aaaam
e heavy 4 mooouth
if u ask meee
d maraa 4 grounnd
na who i go aaask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun / Peace Ofoego Notorious For Breaking Into Mansions To Sleep Arrested In The US / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.