Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter (63602 Views)

Uganda Vs Nigeria: Battle Of The Fittest, Who Is Going To Win This Online War / The Truth About India Vs Nigeria 99-1 World Cup Match / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
penjm:
pls I can't wait for south Africans to fall to this trap too.

And then what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha being ignorant and stupid is bad, check the HDI and quality of life between Kenya and Nigeria before you rattle that 100 million Nigerians are living better than Kenyans.
You Nigerians are just funny! grin
you count those Kenyans like charcoal as quality of life.
90% of Nigerians are clean like those in advanced country, northern part of Nigeria are like those in Arab nations, southern part are like those in Europe.
Don't compared Kenya with Nigeria again.
Let even assume that 50m are rich in Nigeria is that not more than Kenya total population?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, because it's majorly adapted from or based on their language & region. "Simba" is a Swahili name for instance. They deserve recognition imo. It's unfortunate that they were snubbed. Again.

I understand but I don't think the anger worth it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha don't you understand simple issues or what? Go get them from Kenya Nigeria thread and they're there in plenty, stop being stupid.
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Ignorance is bliss.Kenya beats Nigeria in most basic development indices currently as we speak.
These are;

Life expectancy.
Aviation sector.
Infrastructure index.
Healthcare.
Quality of life.
Electricity.
Literacy rates.
Retail sectors.
Economic growth and stability.
Currency strength.
Human Development Index HDI.
Mobile money technology.
Tourism.
Renewable energy programme.
Education levels.
Human capital.
Internet penetration.
Economy's diversification, Kenya is not mineral obsessed like Nigeria.
Quality of roads.

And among others, you only beat Kenya in population and oil economy otherwise you're just deeply burying your head in the sand in Yobe state, the poorest Nigerian state.
Nigeria's economy is so far ahead than Kenya.
It is like Ghana claiming they sell cocoa and have tourism and then claim they have a more diversified economy.

Oil contributes a lot to economy, but other sectors contributes far more to Nigeria than it does Kenya.

But because Nigeria is making so much from oil compared to other sectors , it makes it look like a mono economy.

The banking sector for example contributes more to Nigeria in taxes and Jobs than Kenyan's entire corporate sector.
What is the biggest private company in Kenya? I can list at least 15 Nigerian non oil companies that are bigger.

Dangote, Nigeria's and Africa's biggest industrialist did not make his money from oil.

Kenya exports tea and Flowers. What is the big deal in that?
Kenya has a state airline, while Nigeria has many private airlines but no state airline.
The biggest airline in West Africa is a private airline from Nigeria and is growing by the day.

As for the rest of your post, we have debated this before.

Kenya is the size of two States in Nigeria. We need to isolate two states in Nigeria and compare the living standards per capital to Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha being ignorant and stupid is bad, check the HDI and quality of life between Kenya and Nigeria before you rattle that 100 million Nigerians are living better than Kenyans.
You Nigerians are just funny! grin
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
jrusky:

I understand but I don't think the anger worth it.

Yeah well, that's how they chose to react to it. They're entitled to their feelings, I guess.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by abiolamitodun(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
kai....the hand jobing Kenyans got me laughing
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by YourNemesis: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

This is your fellow idiot who started this tweef between Kenya and Nigeria

She didnt start anything.
She only told you stupidos to stop using Swahili to reply original comments made in Englisn, and you low lifers started gunning for all Nigerians rather than face your main target.
Y’all probably think Swahili is the national lingo of Africa or sumtin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Elxandre(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha don't you understand simple issues or what? Go get them from Kenya Nigeria thread and they're there in plenty, stop being stupid.
link to the thread please.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Simeony007:
Kenya don do mistake

Punch lines: Kenyan's national flag looks like an herbalist's complimentary card?

Kenyan's don exist before God said let their be light. grin grin grin

Hahaha
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
TSRC:

Nigeria's economy is so far ahead than Kenya.
It is like Ghana claiming they sell cocoa and have tourism and then claim they have a more diversified economy.

Oil contributes a lot to economy, but other sectors contributes far more to Nigeria than it does Kenya.

But because Nigeria is making so much from oil compared to other sectors , it makes it look like a mono economy.

The banking sector for example contributes more to Nigeria in taxes and Jobs than Kenyan's entire corporate sector.
What is the biggest private company in Kenya? I can list at least 15 Nigerian non oil companies that are bigger.

Dangote, Nigeria's and Africa's biggest industrialist did not make his money from oil.

Kenya exports tea and Flowers. What is the big deal in that?
Kenya has a state airline, while Nigeria has many private airlines but no state airline.
The biggest airline in West Africa is a private airline from Nigeria and is growing by the day.

As for the rest of your post, we have debated this before.

Kenya is the size of two States in Nigeria. We need to isolate two states in Nigeria and compare the living standards per capital to Kenya.

Nigeria might have a bigger economy than Kenya's but that doesn't means its economy is more developed than Kenya's, this is the point most of you are missing.This is a fact and you can confirm, Kenya's economy is more stable than Nigeria's and has been tremendously growing over the past few years, just this year the anticipated economic growth of Kenya is 6.3%.Your oil wretched economy has been growing less than 4% since Nigeria experienced a tough recession in 2016 that almost made your currency a tissue papers.
Your economy predominantly relies on global oil prices to the extent that if global oil prices falls, your economy shrinks.
Kenya's economy is more diversified than Nigeria's cause the inputs of the economy are agriculture, tourism, textiles, ICT, human capital, retail sectors, telecommunications services and aviation sectors,we're not mineral obsessed as you yet we're ranked ahead of Nigeria in most basic development indices.Just in retail sector alone, Kenya is more advanced in that sector than Nigeria.

More than 80% of your economic revenues are generated from minerals, your other sectors contributes less to your GDP.

2018 Nigeria bank revenues totalled to roughly $2 billion against Kenya's $1.6 billion, why can't your banks make more than this in terms of revenues despite having a huge market base?
Just to remind you, Kenya has the best digital and SME's banks in Africa with also having an advanced financial inclusion services through mix use of technology.
Kenya's Equity bank is the largest commercial bank in Sub Sahara Africa and the most innovative bank, your bank sectors are deteriorating, that's why Nigerian banks in Kenya are struggling to survive since they're facing stiff competition from local banks.

How can you claim your bank tax revenues are bigger than all Kenyan corporate sectors yet Nigerian government isn't even serious on taxation system like Kenyan government because of oil obsession?
Kenya's 2018 tax revenues were worth $16 billion against Nigeria's $12 billion or so, so how's bank tax revenues bigger than entire Kenyan sectors?
Learn to argue with facts,Nonsense!

Kenya too as well has many regional big private companies like safaricom and multinationals too.i can list 15 mine as well.You think you're the only one that got private companies? In fact there are some Kenyan multinationals like Scangroup and Comcraft operating in Nigeria.

You need to learn more, Kenya doesn't export tea and flowers only but we also export human capital, technology, avocado which we're the largest exporter in Africa, beef, horticultural products, cement and among others.Just Google Kenya's export goods so that you don't rant what you don't know about.

Yes we have a national airline and its currently the 3rd best in Africa, even our main airport itself JKIA beats all Nigerian airports in efficiency and infrastructure.We as well have low cost airlines such as jambojet, fly540, Silverstone etc which have been constantly ranked better than your private airlines.
You claim your private airline is growing day by day, you think Kenya's national and private airlines are sleeping? They as well have their grand plans.So in aviation we're no longer mates, even Rwanda beats Nigeria in aviation sector.

Nigeria generally isn't nearly Kenya in terms of development indices which I earlier listed, even if you give us two states as you are screaming with.That's a bitter fact, you might have numbers and size but that doesn't means you're better than Kenya.Revise your ignorance, a disease which most Nigerians suffers from.
Just visit the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which has dirtily exposed how weird and backward Nigeria is.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
YourNemesis:

She didnt start anything.
She only told you stupidos to stop using Swahili to reply original comments made in Englisn, and you low lifers started gunning for all Nigerians rather than face your main target.
Y’all probably think Swahili is the national lingo of Africa or sumtin.

Not that alone, go through her tweets.
She's just bitter with Kenya generally.
She ended up labelling Kenya unsafe tarnishing our image to the international community without knowing Nigeria is more unsafe than Kenya.
Good that she faced the wrath of Kenyans on Twitter
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
you count those Kenyans like charcoal as quality of life.
90% of Nigerians are clean like those in advanced country, northern part of Nigeria are like those in Arab nations, southern part are like those in Europe.
Don't compared Kenya with Nigeria again.
Let even assume that 50m are rich in Nigeria is that not more than Kenya total population?

This is nonsense and gibberish! Next please.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, because it's majorly adapted from or based on their language & region. "Simba" is a Swahili name for instance. They deserve recognition imo. It's unfortunate that they were snubbed. Again.

The beef eruption has nothing to do with the lion king movie or so, the tweef was ensued by a certain ugly Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu who kept on tarnishing Kenya's image with her hateful tweets since then.She's just naturally bitter with Kenyans.
Kenyans couldn't take it lightly and resorted to pour all their wraths onto her until all other lazy Nigerian youths intruded to help her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
hahahahahahaha, I said it, Kenya is a never do well country,
If 20m are middle class? How many people come remain out of 52m total population? 32m , and 30m are extremely poor, only 2m are above middle class.
Kenya is far below Nigeria standard,
Pls let us compared South Africa and Egypt with Nigeria.

Are you normal at all girl?
Do you even understand what you're arguing about or you're just arguing to win?
Now show me a proof where 30 million Kenyans are extremely poor, am waiting.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TGMISKY(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Go to Twitter and see how Kenyans are brutally bashing Nigerians, the problem is that you guys are only posting screenshots from Nigerians only.
I first saw the tweets of Kenyans on twitter but since Nigerians joined the e-war, they stopped tweeting. I'm also on Twitter by the way.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Menance: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wonder what brought about this twitter battle
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by def111(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Funny enough Kenya have more light skin than Nigeria... They are Kenya India and the normal brown skin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
TGMISKY:

I first saw the tweets of Kenyans on twitter but since Nigerians joined the e-war, they stopped tweeting. I'm also on Twitter by the way.

They haven't yet, they're tweeting till now.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elxandre:
link to the thread please.

Here it is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by y3mi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
gaetano:
It's always meaningless things like these our youth chose to engage themselves. Currently, Kenya has the bragging rights. Kano state alone has more poor people than Kenya as a country.
Nigerians are shameless lots, Lagos that is arguably a culmination of all Nigeria has to boast of, is a freaking mess, the filth is usually exposed in rainy season as refuses and trash are water logged as every road is flooded with no drainage system. Kenya flag bears a symbol that reflects what's uniquely African, Nigeria flag screams JEEHARDI GREEN! Mstchew!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is not the sorry itself recognition enough? You make a movie about the wild and you choose Kenyan names for the animals.

This is entitlement mentality that is not attractive.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Nigeria might have a bigger economy than Kenya's but that doesn't means its economy is more developed than Kenya's, this is the point most of you are missing.This is a fact and you can confirm, Kenya's economy is more stable than Nigeria's and has been tremendously growing over the past few years, just this year the anticipated economic growth of Kenya is 6.3%.Your oil wretched economy has been growing less than 4% since Nigeria experienced a tough recession in 2016 that almost made your currency a tissue papers.
Your economy predominantly relies on global oil prices to the extent that if global oil prices falls, your economy shrinks.
Kenya's economy is more diversified than Nigeria's cause the inputs of the economy are agriculture, tourism, textiles, ICT, human capital, retail sectors, telecommunications services and aviation sectors,we're not mineral obsessed as you yet we're ranked ahead of Nigeria in most basic development indices.Just in retail sector alone, Kenya is more advanced in that sector than Nigeria.

More than 80% of your economic revenues are generated from minerals, your other sectors contributes less to your GDP.

2018 Nigeria bank revenues totalled to roughly $2 billion against Kenya's $1.6 billion, why can't your banks make more than this in terms of revenues despite having a huge market base?
Just to remind you, Kenya has the best digital and SME's banks in Africa with also having an advanced financial inclusion services through mix use of technology.
Kenya's Equity bank is the largest commercial bank in Sub Sahara Africa and the most innovative bank, your bank sectors are deteriorating, that's why Nigerian banks in Kenya are struggling to survive since they're facing stiff competition from local banks.

How can you claim your bank tax revenues are bigger than all Kenyan corporate sectors yet Nigerian government isn't even serious on taxation system like Kenyan government because of oil obsession?
Kenya's 2018 tax revenues were worth $16 billion against Nigeria's $12 billion or so, so how's bank tax revenues bigger than entire Kenyan sectors?
Learn to argue with facts,Nonsense!

Kenya too as well has many regional big private companies like safaricom and multinationals too.i can list 15 mine as well.You think you're the only one that got private companies? In fact there are some Kenyan multinationals like Scangroup and Comcraft operating in Nigeria.

You need to learn more, Kenya doesn't export tea and flowers only but we also export human capital, technology, avocado which we're the largest exporter in Africa, beef, horticultural products, cement and among others.Just Google Kenya's export goods so that you don't rant what you don't know about.

Yes we have a national airline and its currently the 3rd best in Africa, even our main airport itself JKIA beats all Nigerian airports in efficiency and infrastructure.We as well have low cost airlines such as jambojet, fly540, Silverstone etc which have been constantly ranked better than your private airlines.
You claim your private airline is growing day by day, you think Kenya's national and private airlines are sleeping? They as well have their grand plans.So in aviation we're no longer mates, even Rwanda beats Nigeria in aviation sector.

Nigeria generally isn't nearly Kenya in terms of development indices which I earlier listed, even if you give us two states as you are screaming with.That's a bitter fact, you might have numbers and size but that doesn't means you're better than Kenya.Revise your ignorance, a disease which most Nigerians suffers from.
Just visit the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which has dirtily exposed how weird and backward Nigeria is.

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/nigerias-gtbank-posts-over-dollar500-million-profit-in-2018/mqgt0ez.amp

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Corporate%20Results/-FBNH-Declares-N44.89bn-PAT-in-Q3-2018-Results--SP-N9.40k-/42412

Guy stop posting wrong information.
The profit of GTB alone is in excess of 500million dollars.
That is profit not revenue.
I have not even added the other banks like zenith, UBA, First Bank and Acess bank.
Then we can now talk of the second tier Banks.

Guy , Nigeria does not just have a bigger economy than Kenya, it is a behemoth compared to Kenya.
The profit after tax (not revenue) of a single Nigerian bank is 1/3 of the entire Kenyan banking sector revenue.

I honesty can't take you serious. Your facts are so erroneous which is why you think Kenya can be compared to Nigeria.
I didn't even bother to read the rest of your post after I saw that huge error.

Our non oil sector dwarves your entire economy by a long mile.

The biggest industrialist in Africa is a Nigerian for crying out loud.
Who is the biggest industrialist from Kenya? What is the size of his company?

You are relying on a thread created by politically charged Nigerians to perpetuate a false assumption.

If you don't reply with correct facts, I would leave you to wallow in your delusion.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nobody owes Kenya anything.
It is a business.
There is no bigger draw in Africa than Nigerian artistes.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by IronGalaxy: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
TSRC:

Nobody owes Kenya anything.
It is a business.
There is no bigger draw in Africa than Nigerian artistes.
and talent wise?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and talent wise?
There is no bigger talent than Burna boy right now.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by BabaIbo: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha, Nigeria's middle class population is roughly 40 million out of 200 million against Kenya's 20 million out of 52 million.
Which country is doing some injustices to its figures?It's Nigeria of course.

Again, out of 200 million Nigerians only 18k are dollar millionaires while in Kenya out of 52 million only 9k are dollar millionaires.This shows again Nigeria is doing some injustices to its population figures, no wonder you've got the worst income inequalities in Africa and also having the highest number of poor people in the world living in abject poverty.

You're ignorant, middleclass always have the highest percentage in a population distribution, first of all, do you know the meaning of middleclass?...
There is no country in east Africa you can compare with Nigeria, good we are facing leadership issues but that doesn't mean mean that the total number of Nigerians living above poverty level (i.e average/rich people) are not far more than that of Kenya.

P.S- Rwanda is far better than Kenya but can't be compared with Nigeria. Rwanda is the best of all east African countries.
The problem is that people only read or believe what they see online but when one visit Kenya, you will know it is not a country in the league of Nigeria.

I only replied you because I noticed most of your replies are filled with lies(let me say fake information) and some people won't know, don't expect me to honour you with a response
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by BabaIbo: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/nigerias-gtbank-posts-over-dollar500-million-profit-in-2018/mqgt0ez.amp

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Corporate%20Results/-FBNH-Declares-N44.89bn-PAT-in-Q3-2018-Results--SP-N9.40k-/42412

Guy stop posting wrong information.
The profit of GTB alone is in excess of 500million dollars.
That is profit not revenue.
I have not even added the other banks like zenith, UBA, First Bank and Acess bank.
Then we can now talk of the second tier Banks.

Guy , Nigeria does not just have a bigger economy than Kenya, it is a behemoth compared to Kenya.
The profit after tax (not revenue) of a single Nigerian bank is 1/3 of the entire Kenyan banking sector revenue.

I honesty can't take you serious. Your facts are so erroneous which is why you think Kenya can be compared to Nigeria.
I didn't even bother to read the rest of your post after I saw that huge error.

Our non oil sector dwarves your entire economy by a long mile.

The biggest industrialist in Africa is a Nigerian for crying out loud.
Who is the biggest industrialist from Kenya? What is the size of his company?

You are relying on a thread created by politically charged Nigerians to perpetuate a false assumption.

If you don't reply with correct facts, I would leave you to wallow in your delusion.

Honestly, most of his responses here are filled with fake informations(lies), all in the name of argument.

Even, South Africa and Egypt economies are behind that of Nigeria. Nigeria is the 27th best economy in the world, first and richest in Africa
That's bad of him. I wonder how you still have time to argue with him. The best thing is to ignore him
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=BabaIbo post=80696192]

Honestly, most of his responses here are filled with fake informations(lies), all in the name of argument.

Even, South Africa and Egypt economies are behind that of Nigeria
That's bad of him. I wonder how you still have time to argue with him. The best thing is to ignore bin[/quoter's]
I don tire.
I think I would just stop.

He is basing his information off that mad "Nigeria vs Kenya" thread.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by IronGalaxy: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

There is no bigger talent than Burna boy right now.
Nigerian bias. I can say the same with South African artists
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerian bias. I can say the same with South African artists
lol
Whatever you say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.