Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter (63587 Views)

Uganda Vs Nigeria: Battle Of The Fittest, Who Is Going To Win This Online War / The Truth About India Vs Nigeria 99-1 World Cup Match / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

half of your capital is a slum
https://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/
waiting for the screenshot bro

Do you know the metropolitan population of Nairobi? It's 8 million and the population living in slums isn't even upto 1 million.
Why are you so ignorant?
Lagos alone has more than 7 million people living in slums
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Do you know the metropolitan population of Nairobi? It's 8 million and the population living in slums isn't even upto 1 million.
Why are you so ignorant?
go and argue with the internet

Lagos GDP is bigger than Kenya s

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Pot calling the kettle black, most of your cities are ranked among the worst to live in Africa.
Nigerians with ignorance smh
I still need answers. get me your best screenshot of your city
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

you are poorer than Nigeria

https:///richest-countries-in-africa/

But Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the whole world at 100 million, the population of Kenyans and Tanzanians combined.
So why call a spade a spade when you're the poverty kings of the world? grin grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

I still need answers. get me your best screenshot of your city

Go to the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum, they're abundant there or are you too lazy to do that?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Better how when Nigeria has the largest slum population in Africa at 60million?
Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world at 100 million, the population of Kenya Tanzania combined.
Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread for more insights.
that is my point,
Population of Kenya is like population of 3 state of Nigeria.
If 50m Nigerians are poor as of last record not 100m, you can see why Nigeria is far better than any country in Africa,
If you want to compared any country in Africa with Nigeria, always compared with three state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

go and argue with the internet

Lagos GDP is bigger than Kenya s

Who cares?
Besides Nominal GDP has nothing to do with the progress of a country, it only shows economic output.
That Lagos you're Bragging of was ranked among the worst cities to live in Africa.
More than 7 million living in slums.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Go to the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum, they're abundant there or are you too lazy to do that?
you brought this topic up here. so don't run. give me your best screenshot or forever keep mute

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Who cares?
Besides Nominal GDP has nothing to do with the progress of a country, it only shows economic output.
That Lagos you're Bragging of was ranked among the worst cities to live in Africa.
largest slums in africa
kibera no. 2
mathare among

Lagos ain't in it. what is your problem

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Why are you so ignorant?
15m lagosians live better than the total population of Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Who cares?
if 7 million Nigerians live in slums and still Lagos is not recognized as the largest slum but yours is, then how many do you think live in yours... 20 million??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
that is my point,
Population of Kenya is like population of 3 state of Nigeria.
If 50m Nigerians are poor as of last record not 100m, you can see why Nigeria is far better than any country in Africa,
If you want to compared any country in Africa with Nigeria, always compared with three state in Nigeria.

Far better because of population? This is funny.
India has a higher population than Norway, does this means it's far better than Norway?
Looking from all indices of development, Norway is far ahead of India.
It's the same with Nigeria, you've got a bigger population than south Africa which is almost 4 times yet south Africa beats Nigeria in all aspects of development.
Your reasoning is shallow, Kenya with her 50 million population beats Nigeria in most basic development indices which I listed earlier.
The reason why Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world which is around 96 million is because of huge income inequalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
15m lagosians live better than the total population of Kenya
please go and watch the video I posted and tell that maloo how Nairobi is shitty

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

But Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the whole world at 100 million, the population of Kenyans and Tanzanians combined.
So why call a spade a spade when you're the poverty kings of the world? grin grin
in the same veil, Nigeria is the most rich people in Africa.
More than 100m Nigerians are living better than the total population of Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

India has a higher population than Norway, does this means it's far better than Norway?
It's the same with Nigeria, you've got a bigger population than south Africa which is almost 4 times yet south Africa beats Nigeria in all aspects of development.
Your reasoning is shallow, Kenya with her 50 million population beats Nigeria in most basic development indices which I listed earlier.
The reason why Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world which is around 96 million is because of huge income inequalities.
oh South Africa now? I thought you said kenya.
still waiting for screenshots

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:
if 7 million Nigerians live in slums and still Lagos is not recognized as the largest slum but yours is, then how many do you think live in yours... 20 million??

I admit kibera is the largest slum in Africa and it only hosts roughly 170k.Thanks to our government low cost housing agenda which is already taking shape.
Kibera slum has undergone several renovation in terms of electricity and access to inner roads.
Your floating makoko slum is pretty worse.
The slum population of Lagos alone is entire slum population of Kenya, so where does 20 million figures come from?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:

Hahaha, Nigeria's middle class population is roughly 40 million out of 200 million against Kenya's 20 million out of 52 million.
Which country is doing some injustices to its figures?It's Nigeria of course.

Again, out of 200 million Nigerians only 18k are dollar millionaires while in Kenya out of 52 million only 9k are dollar millionaires.This shows again Nigeria is doing some injustices to its population figures, no wonder you've got the worst income inequalities in Africa and also having the highest number of poor people in the world living in abject poverty.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

I admit kibera is the largest slum in Africa and it only hosts roughly 170k.Thanks to our government low cost housing agenda which is already taking shape.
Kibera slum has undergone several renovation in terms of electricity and access to inner roads.
Your floating makoko slum is pretty worse.
The slum population of Lagos alone is entire slum population of Kenya, so where does 20 million figures come from?

Lagos is a mega city. it has many parts. you said Makoko is bigger but still it doesn't rank higher than mathare. that's if Makoko is still existing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha, Nigeria's middle class population is roughly 40 million out of 200 million against Kenya's 20 million out of 52 million.

Again, out of 200 million Nigerians only 18k are dollar millionaires while in Kenya out of 52 million only 9k are dollar millionaires.This shows again Nigeria is doing some injustices to its population figures, no wonder you've got the worst income inequalities in Africa and also having the highest number of poor people in the world living in abject poverty.
guy get me the damn screenshots
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

oh South Africa now? I thought you said kenya.
still waiting for screenshots

I used south Africa as a case example and it also beats Nigeria in development indices, everyone knows this apart from yourself with your ignorance.

Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread, you'll get the photos of beautiful Kenyan cities posted by Kenyans in that thread.
Ignorance has taken a deep toll in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

guy get me the damn screenshots

Hahaha don't you understand simple issues or what? Go get them from Kenya Nigeria thread and they're there in plenty, stop being stupid.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

I used south Africa as a case example and it also beats Nigeria in development indices, everyone knows this apart from yourself with your ignorance.

Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread, you'll get the photos of beautiful Kenyan cities posited by Kenyans in that thread.
Ignorance has taken a deep toll in you.
Nah bro . I want everyone here to see ur lies. come on post em
son, the only way to vindicate yourself is to post those screenshots. come on post em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

Lagos is a mega city. it has many parts. you said Makoko is bigger but still it doesn't rank higher than mathare. that's if Makoko is still existing

Hahaha who cares?
The fact remains Lagos slum population is entire than Kenya's slum population.
Continue consoling yourself
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

in terms of GDP, Nigeria is the giant of Africa.,
If Kenya has 50m total population, Nigeria has more than 100m rich people, richer than the total population of Kenya time's three.
Kenya is too small for Nigeria,
South Africa and Egypt can not be having mouth like this, not to talk of small Kenya that is not even up to two state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

Nah bro . I want everyone here to see ur lies. come on post em

In such beef, we're not brothers.
Which lies? Just visit that thread and you'll stop blabbering like a fool.
Why do you fear going to that thread and seeing for yourself?
Why are you slowly becoming this stubborn and stupid? grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha who cares?
The fact remains Lagos slum population is entire than Kenya's slum population.
Continue consoling yourself
post the screenshots let's compare the slums or don't quote me again well of course I won't respond
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
in terms of GDP, Nigeria is the giant of Africa.,
If Kenya has 50m total population, Nigeria has more than 100m rich people, richer than the total population of Kenya time's three.
Kenya is too small for Nigeria,
South Africa and Egypt can not be having mouth like this, not to talk of small Kenya that is not even up to two state in Nigeria.

Keep this stupid lies to yourself! You think you can fool me with these gibberish grin grin
Ati 100 million rich people? Jokes of the century grin
The Kenya Nigeria thread has exposed how mediocre your country is.You can continue arguing blindly
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

post the screenshots let's compare the slums or don't quote me again well of course I won't respond

Compare what when the entire slum population of Nigeria is bigger than the population of Kenya.
As for screenshots, I'll keep on reminding you to visit the Kenya Nigeria thread, don't let ignorance to further take a deep toll in your thick skull.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:

Hahaha being ignorant and stupid is bad, check the HDI and quality of life between Kenya and Nigeria before you rattle that 100 million Nigerians are living better than Kenyans.
You Nigerians are just funny! grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

hahahahahahaha, I said it, Kenya is a never do well country,
If 20m are middle class? How many people come remain out of 52m total population? 32m , and 30m are extremely poor, only 2m are above middle class.
Kenya is far below Nigeria standard,
Pls let us compared South Africa and Egypt with Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
jrusky:
Pls guys lets end these stunt it doesnt worth it at all beside i dont know what came over the Kenyans bashing Nigerian on tweeter simply because of kids cartoon movie it eaally doesn't make sense.

I don't know why the Kenyans are so pained about this movie I think everything should be put to rest now and let's move on guys.

@bolded, because it's majorly adapted from or based on their language & region. "Simba" is a Swahili name for instance. They deserve recognition imo. It's unfortunate that they were snubbed. Again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.