Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter (63591 Views)

Uganda Vs Nigeria: Battle Of The Fittest, Who Is Going To Win This Online War / The Truth About India Vs Nigeria 99-1 World Cup Match / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
TSRC:

You are a clown.
Even in Nigeria's worst state, it would never depreciate to the level of Kenya.

You're ignorant and stupid, there's a Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which is 5000 pages.
Go through it from page one to the current page and am sure you'll slap yourself and curse Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
TGMISKY:
Even America won't dare have an e-battle with Nigeria. I just dey pity Kenya. I been try warn them

Go to Twitter and see how Kenyans are brutally bashing Nigerians, the problem is that you guys are only posting screenshots from Nigerians only.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Litmus: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
In the early days of my enthusiasm with the net, I became involved in many forums spats in defence of Nigerians against other nationalities. It soon became clear, when I sat back and studied the phenomena of Nigerians v others, that Ghanaians where often the initial instigators. It was as if they had this warped agenda to turn the world against Nigerians. You will not believe the distant sites, distant peoples and length that Ghanaians, in the mode of "I am Nigerian" would go to instigate resentment at Nigeria by insulting them and getting them to insulate Nigerians. And then true Nigerians would get drwan in to fight thus cementing and securing the anger and hatred.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
TSRC:

Can you name one thing Kenya has that Nigeria does not have?

Population is not prosperity, true. It means more responsibilities.

When Kenya has a population of 100 million to cate for, come back and talk.

We are tired of small countries picking on Nigeria.

Ignorance is bliss.Kenya beats Nigeria in most basic development indices currently as we speak.
These are;

Life expectancy.
Aviation sector.
Infrastructure index.
Healthcare.
Quality of life.
Electricity.
Literacy rates.
Retail sectors.
Economic growth and stability.
Currency strength.
Human Development Index HDI.
Mobile money technology.
Tourism.
Renewable energy programme.
Education levels.
Human capital.
Internet penetration.
Economy's diversification, Kenya is not mineral obsessed like Nigeria.
Quality of roads.

And among others, you only beat Kenya in population and oil economy otherwise you're just deeply burying your head in the sand in Yobe state, the poorest Nigerian state.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

You've brought your ignorance and stupidity from Kenya Nigeria thread to here?
this should be my last response to you. stop quoting me in order to get my attention. I don't converse with unfortunate beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
jrusky:
Pls guys lets end these stunt it doesnt worth it at all beside i dont know what came over the Kenyans bashing Nigerian on tweeter simply because of kids cartoon movie it eaally doesn't make sense.

I don't know why the Kenyans are so pained about this movie. I think everything should be put to rest now and let's move on guys.

This is the Nigerian idiot who started all this tweet war, go through her tweets.She started demeaning and insulting Kenya and Kenyans.

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

this should be my last response to you. stop quoting me in order to get my attention. I don't converse with unfortunate beings

Idiot you've migrated with your ignorance from Kenya Nigeria thread to here?
You were screaming that Davido adverts are being used on the banners along Nairobi streets, I'll forever wait for a proof from you.
You're the same idiot who is screaming Kenya is a one city country yet the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum states otherwise, Nigerians with ignorance and stupidity are like bread and butter
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
rafindo:

Stop spewing thrash just to get attention .a simple google will tell you how mistaken you are. By size Kenya is far bigger than Lagos with 580,367 kmĀ² to Lagos 3,540km.

In population you are also wrong. Kenya population 52.57 million to Lagos estimated 20 million.

The only thing you can compare Lagos to Kenya is the GDP.

All those who like your comment are disgrace to geography and simple googling.

And nominal GDP has nothing to do with the progress of a country, it only shows economic output.
Despite the gorilla GDP, Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
chestbeating and nigerians ehh.instead of comparing the two countries infrastructurely,you are blabing about toys and dirty lagos,forgetting that kenya have 24 hours power supply.

Kenya's electrification rate is 82% while Nigeria's is 48%, and they'll be calling themselves the giants of Africa
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Idiot you've migrated with your ignorance from Kenya Nigeria thread to here?
You were screaming that Davido adverts are being used on the banners along Nairobi streets, I'll forever wait for a proof from you.
You're the same idiot who is screaming Kenya is a one city country yet the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum states otherwise, Nigerians with ignorance and stupidity are like bread and butter
serve this to your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OYjtih2HI

watch till end and see how pathetic your capital is
don't forget to screenshot the place that you guys used davido for an advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elemosho478:

And who told you we are not facing our country

Who started the trolling Twitter?

It's this Nigerian idiot who got onto the nerves of Kenyans, thanks Kenyans are brutally bashing Nigerians.

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

It is not about size, it's leadership failure...

China is 1.4Billion and they are prospering
can you compared Finland, Norway, Sweden and Luxembourg with China in terms of level of poverty and living standard.

If 20% of Nigerians live below poverty line, that does not mean 80% of Nigerians are not better than Kenya or any other country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

serve this to your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OYjtih2HI

watch till end and see how pathetic your capital is
don't forget to screenshot the place that you guys used davido for an advert

Pot calling the kettle black, most of your cities are ranked among the worst to live in Africa.
Nigerians with ignorance smh
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

You're ignorant and stupid, there's a Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which is 5000 pages.
Go through it from page one to the current page and am sure you'll slap yourself and curse Nigeria.
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:
24 hours indeed. gone to Kenya before?

Yes 24 hours supply with rare blackouts unlike Nigeria which experiences blackouts and rationing in some Nigerian states.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated

Make sure you visit the thread too, you Nigerians are naturally ignorant
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Pot calling the kettle black, most of your cities are ranked among the worst to live in Africa.
but you said Kenya is far better than Nigeria like Europe.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
but you said Kenya is far better than Nigeria like Europe.

Yes, Kenya beats Nigeria in most basic development indices currently.
I've listed them in the previous page of this thread.You can as well get more insights from Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Nah I want the screenshot of the advert and your best scene of that city. useless kiberan slum dweller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yes 24 hours supply with rare blackouts unlike Nigeria which experiences blackouts and rationing in some Nigerian states.
what is their megawatts of electricity
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

how can you have electricity when you don't even have roads in your cbd
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

how can you have electricity when you don't even have roads in your cbd

This is why you're so ignorant and stupid, have you ever been to Kenya yourself to talk like this?
If you don't know what you're talking about, stick to your poverty giant.Besides Kenya beats Nigeria in roads quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
what is their megawatts of electricity

2712 MW and we even recently launched Africa's largest wind farm in a bid to attain 100% clean energy.
In terms of electricity, Kenya is far ahead of you so called giants, giant my foot!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yes, Kenya beats Nigeria in most basic development indices currently.
I've listed them in the previous page of this thread.You can as well get more insights from Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum.
development indices in what percentage to Nigeria.
If 80m total population of Kenya are living well, 120m Nigerians are better than the total population of Kenya.
Also put landmass of development into perspective.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

Nah I want the screenshot of the advert and your best scene of that city. useless kiberan slum dweller

Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread, all information are there.You're extremely ignorant and bitter.
Stupid bokogerian makoko fool
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by RealGOAT: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
When you travel to Kenya and they start treating you bad you will say they are xenophobic.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
development indices in what percentage to Nigeria.
If 80m total population of Kenya are living well, 120m Nigerians are better than the total population of Kenya.
Also put landmass of development into perspective.

Better how when Nigeria has the largest slum population in Africa at 60million?
Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world at 100 million, the population of Kenya Tanzania combined.
Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread for more insights.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread, all information are there.You're extremely ignorant and bitter.
Stupid bokogerian makoko fool
please everyone should open this link
most developed cities in Africa https://www.propertypro.ng/blog/top-10-most-developed-cities-in-africa/

yobezzy I'm still waiting for the screenshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
RealGOAT:
When you travel to Kenya and they start treating you bad you will say they are xenophobic.

Kenyans ain't xenophobic, we're more hospitable, friendly and accommodative.We just hate hosting criminal minded people in the country like some Nigerian drug peddlers and fraudsters.
Thanks to our immigration department for the crackdown of illegal and criminal minded foreigners especially Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Better how when Nigeria has the largest slum population in Africa at 60million?
Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world at 100 million, the population of Kenya Tanzania combined.
Visit the Kenya Nigeria thread for more insights.
half of your capital is a slum
https://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/
waiting for the screenshot bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

This is why you're so ignorant and stupid, have you ever been to Kenya yourself to talk like this?
If you don't know what you're talking about, stick to your poverty giant.Besides Kenya beats Nigeria in roads quality.
mynd44 And seun rule 2 violated

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

please everyone should open this link
most developed cities in Africa https://www.propertypro.ng/blog/top-10-most-developed-cities-in-africa/

yobezzy I'm still waiting for the screenshot

Have this too, it's from a Nigerian site

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/here-are-the-6-worst-cities-to-live-in-africa/pknnsy3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.