Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess (4171 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2019
A lot of women put in more effort in making the best meal... Even parents drill ladies to cook right because it is believed only that way will she be able to keep her man... The society also believes a woman who can constantly satisfy her man in bed would keep him in check... Yet women go tru the stress of cooking and sexing and men still cheat on them... Hilarious right
And the reply men would give is.. Men are promiscuous in nature,,,, who declared that ??
What fact can prove that? Cheating guys should just go back to mummy and get home training

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by brandybrenn: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Men cheat on gold digging women.. Neva love a man for his possessions or what he buys for u.. Sista it won't last.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Miniso
Next time when you want to reply, read it well, digest to fully understand what it means, no body is talking about money or gold digging women. I'm talking about women that sacrifice everything and still get cheated on. I didn't have to explain myself if you were smart enough to understand what I wrote.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by lilmax(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
men declared themselves promiscuous
women should declare themselves HOES

and btw why is nairaland filled with sexist women?

its not only men involve in cheating, women are also involved

god please d help men in this sexist world, we aren't safe cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Because contrary to what Society tells women, Men don't love sex, they love VARIETY.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by TimiRume(f): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
That's why smart women must continue to practice hypergamy. If you must stand a cheating man, at least let him be a baller.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ubunja
By what do you mean of men loves variety... How can you have a good relationship if u are looking for variety of women.. Don't you get scared of Std... Imagine your woman says she has variety of your type...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Foodforthought: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Selfish question. Cheating is not gender specific. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. Nobody should be forced to stay in a toxic relationship. There's no answer to your question. Go and ask cheats why they do. An intelligent person does not generalize a human trait.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Follar:
Ubunja
By what do you mean of men loves variety... How can you have a good relationship if u are looking for variety of women.. Don't you get scared of Std... Imagine your woman says she has variety of your type...

Im telling you what men are biologically and you're trying to reason with it.

Next time press "Qoute" under my message.
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by tobby20: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Simple logic
Can you eat rice forever.won't you change taste to like yam or other stuff

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Foodforthought
Have you heard about looking at situation from a particular angle?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tobby20
How can u compare human to food? People who compare a man or woman especially to food or soup are not more than animal variety in the first place... Cheating is totally wrong. Totally wrong, there is no excuse for it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lilmax
You are who you are and the world is what it is.. The better prayer should be God should save this world from human.. Stop giving yourself excuse of being a cheat... You keep corrupting the world doing that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by emmysolo2001(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
tobby20:
Simple logic
unfortunately your logic is baseless and stupid.
Please no offense

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Temmywrites(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:

Im telling you what men are biologically and you're trying to reason with it.

Next time press "Qoute" under my melssage.

Ah ahnnn. Uncle it's QUOTE not "Qoute"
I'm sure u were trying to make a point... Nonsense and ingredient.. I won't say more...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by catwalq(f): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
Because contrary to what Society tells women, Men don't love sex, they love VARIETY.

Figuratively, variety here refers to different women with novel pussy which in turn translates to sex. Or am I missing something?
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by ubunja(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
catwalq:

Figuratively, variety here refers to different women with novel pussy which in turn translates to sex. Or am I missing something?
you're missing something.

Men fvck faces not pussies.
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by catwalq(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
you're missing something.

Men fvck faces not pussies.

Even men who cheat with women that fail in comparison with their wives?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Kola5281(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Give me food and better sex and see if I'll not stay loyal pass dog for you. Ogun and sanponna are my witness

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by ubunja(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
catwalq:

Even men who cheat with women that fail in comparison with their wives?

unfortunately yes. Remember men are dogs. They have no standards.

Personally, I don't cheat with a woman less attractive than my GF. That's disrespecting her. Cheating on a woman hurts her but it stings a lot less when the side Chick is of a higher class than the main Chick.
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by catwalq(f): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
unfortunately yes.[/b] Remember men are dogs. They have no standards.[b]

Personally, I don't cheat with a woman less attractive than my GF. That's disrespecting her. Cheating on a woman hurts her but it stings a lot less when the side Chick is of a higher class than the main Chick.

Say no more sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by tobby20: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Follar:
Tobby20
How can u compare human to food? People who compare a man or woman especially to food or soup are not more than animal variety in the first place... Cheating is totally wrong. Totally wrong, there is no excuse for it
I totally agree with you I'm sorry .I was just joking .again I'm sorry lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by JAWBONE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
The love of young men lies in their eyes and not in their hearts.
Williams Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by tobby20: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
emmysolo2001:
unfortunately your logic is baseless and stupid.
Please no offense
You are senseless ode oponu
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Akinbahm(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
tobby20:
Simple logic
Am 101% sure u didn't ponder the rubbish u spew out or prolly ur thinking faculty is weakened completely, Nairaland has turn to sth Kai gone are the days u spew rubbish u get the savage of ur life... @ this century that education is closer to us u still don't have sth in that skull.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by tobby20: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Akinbahm:

Am 101% sure u didn't ponder the rubbish u spew out or prolly ur thinking faculty is weakened completely, Nairaland has turn to sth Kai gone are the days u spew rubbish u get the savage of ur life... @ this century that education is closer to us u still don't have sth in that skull.
Im sure you are referring to your daddy
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by femmoy(m): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2019
TimiRume:
That's why smart women must continue to practice hypergamy. If you must stand a cheating man, at least let him be a baller.

what's your meaning to hypergamy?
Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by bdchange(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2019
Follar:
A lot of women put in more effort in making the best meal... Even parents drill ladies to cook right because it is believed only that way will she be able to keep her man... The society also believes a woman who can constantly satisfy her man in bed would keep him in check... Yet women go tru the stress of cooking and sexing and men still cheat on them... Hilarious right
And the reply men would give is.. Men are promiscuous in nature,,,, who declared that ??
What fact can prove that? Cheating guys should just go back to mummy and get home training
I have asked some why they cheat and these are the answers they gave me:
1. He cheats because he can't be eating one type of soup everyday.
2. He cheats because his wife doesn't care on the condition that he must not marry another wife(being a Muslim).
3. He cheats because he has high urge for sex, so keeping one woman is a no(MOST GUYS ARE IN THIS CATEGORY).
4. He cheats because the woman cannot satisfy him alone. But she is okay in other areas.
Let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by emmysolo2001(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2019
tobby20:

You are senseless ode oponu
bros please I did not insult you in anyway so my candid advice to you is to respect your self and stay within your lane.ode oponu whatever that one means I return it back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by Follar: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
bdchange:

I have asked some why they cheat and these are the answers they gave me:
1. He cheats because he can't be eating one type of soup everyday.
2. He cheats because his wife doesn't care on the condition that he must not marry another wife(being a Muslim).
3. He cheats because he has high urge for sex, so keeping one woman is a no(MOST GUYS ARE IN THIS CATEGORY).
4. He cheats because the woman cannot satisfy him alone. But she is okay in other areas.
Let me stop here.

This is so correct and the better women refuse to accept this, the lesser the cheating will be... It's the women that makes them so keen on cheating.. Let's change the mindset

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Still Cheat Even After Getting Sex And Food In Excess by staymore: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Follar:
Tobby20

Why are you so pained Follar? Please take it easy before you hurt yourself with this mam/woman cheating matter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx / Did I Overreact By Sending Him The Text? / D!ck Flashing: Cool Or Not Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.