Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me (3676 Views)

If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by ahahnow: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have been Instagram stalking a guy and I want to get him to talk to me but how? I made some comment in regards to the news about the earthquake to strike a conversation but he didn't respond. Should I just leave him alone?
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Vykinx: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
slide into his dm comment on his clothes or shoes or something you noticed he love posting about
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by catwalq(f): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
A simple - Hello, how was your day today -should get him talking.
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
maybe ur pictures are discouraging him

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
catwalq:

Baby catwalq how far
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by catwalq(f): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Baby catwalq how far

Gallant
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Velksy: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maybe you just do not like that guy? Try to create a questionnaire on https://www.wantmatures.com/ dating website and you will see how many men will write to you and persuade a date. I tried and know what it is. That's how I found my new boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by LOSKYXANDER: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
ahahnow:
I made some comment in regards to the news about the earthquake to strike a conversation but he didn't respond
No be so una dey do us too?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by bogdaddy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
You no open your cleavages well you get homework to do or try post pictures with no bra or parties e go answer you rapidly trust me. Guy code oo
ahahnow:
I have been Instagram stalking a guy and I want to get him to talk to me but how? I made some comment in regards to the news about the earthquake to strike a conversation but he didn't respond. Should I just leave him alone?
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Just be friendly by sending him hi or hello.
BTW, GlisteningLace how are you? We have a discussion please, reply my mention when you get this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by exporttraining: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 28, 2019
kingkakaone:
Just be friendly by sending him hi or hello.

BTW, GlisteningLace how are you?
We have a discussion please, reply my mention when you get this, thanks.
Hello Kingkakaone. I'm fine, thank you.
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by falcon01: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2019
slide in his DM,
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Akious2k2(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2019
catwalq:
I agree with you to a very large extent... I met a lady through this method on fb... Firstly, she added me, then I accepted... Just one day, she sent a message saying "hello" or "hi"... Then I took over the rest of the conversation... Today, we're still friends... She even checked me like twice
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by lilmax(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2019
smh

a woman needs to be given tips in this present equality stuff?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:
Hello Kingkakaone. I'm fine, thank you.
Nice.
It's been long since I saw your post and I was curious why.

So how is your arrangement going?
Any guy successful yet?
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Apination(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
ahahnow:
Simply send him a hi or hello, I receive such messages daily and if I'm interested in the person we get to talk but truth be told some of you are as boring AF, so you got to keep the convo going undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

Nice.
It's been long since I saw your post and I was curious why.

So how is your arrangement going?
Any guy successful yet?
I haven't found anyone yet.
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:
I haven't found anyone yet.
Just relax and enjoy God's grace.
Please tell me a little about yourself. Why's it that you couldn't find any among the numerous guys who were ready? What do you want in a man that none of them have.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by ubunja(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

I agree with you to a very large extent... I met a lady through this method on fb... Firstly, she added me, then I accepted... Just one day, she sent a message saying "hello" or "hi"... Then I took over the rest of the conversation... Today, we're still friends... She even checked me like twice
so. You basically Friendzoned her? Lmfao
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Akious2k2(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2019
ubunja:
so. You basically Friendzoned her? Lmfao
I guess I would have taken the relationship to the next level if she's the kind of lady with the qualities I look out for in ladies... We're still friends and no hard feelings about it... There was even a time I spoke with her mum 'cos she was present while I was talking to my friend on phone... We're just both matured about the whole thing... She may have even forgotten she made the first move sef
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 2:17am On Jul 29, 2019
ahahnow:
. Leave him, I am here for you baby . Chat me up 08138803091
Re: How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me by Chrisus(m): 2:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Be bold and direct in your approach. Take a risk

If na me, I no go respond to that Earthquake comment too

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Single Guys.. / Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? / Why Are Some People's Knee Like these? Is it caused by excessive bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.