Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction (1125 Views)

I Don’t Pray For Erectile Disfunction For My Enemies(Testimony) / Can Masturbation Cause Erectile Disfunction? / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction by Deathisfree: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello
I’m not a doctor nor a marketer,I’m just here to inform anyone who needs help and ready to stop masturbating and cure erectile distinction permanently . I knw what it is not to be a man enough or at all,
Like I said I’m not here to marketing, I only commented on a link here advising someone and letting her know how I stopped masturbating,apparently I think I should creat this link. to help people

After commenting, I started getting lots of messages . This shows a lot of people are dying from this thing and really want to be freed

Please don’t be shy. Open up and talk to me. I will recommend what I used and how I went about it for you. Now I’m back to my normal self and girls always beg me when it comes to sex.
Kindly sms your WhatsApp number to this line. 09024614608(sms &calls only )

Please I’m not here to argue if masturbation is good or not. Keep masturbating. I just hope I will be here when you finally realize and need the solution

Thanks

Re: How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction by Fanika22: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Would masturbation cause loss of erection at the point of penetrating a woman?
Please state your opinions
Re: How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction by 1johnjohn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
I try ur no n it's going...
Re: How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Deathisfree:
Hello
I’m not a doctor nor a marketer,I’m just here to inform anyone who needs help and ready to stop masturbating and cure erectile distinction permanently . I knw what it is not to be a man enough or at all,
Like I said I’m not here to marketing, I only commented on a link here advising someone and letting her know how I stopped masturbating,apparently I think I should creat this link. to help people

After commenting, I started getting lots of messages . This shows a lot of people are dying from this thing and really want to be freed

Please don’t be shy. Open up and talk to me. I will recommend what I used and how I went about it for you. Now I’m back to my normal self and girls always beg me when it comes to sex.
Kindly sms your WhatsApp number to this line. 09024614608(sms &calls only )

Please I’m not here to argue if masturbation is good or not. Keep masturbating. I just hope I will be here when you finally realize and need the solution

Thanks
I really need your help

(1) (Reply)

Woman Parades Husband N@ked After Catching Him Molesting 9 Years Old Househelp [ / Ladies ... Help, On Okada / Short Story Of A Date U Meet Online And How It Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.