Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control (53100 Views)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by ceejay85: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anybody can easily pick holes from Danjuma story which contains half truths and outright falsehood. He claimed to be a stranger yet he nurtured revenge and carried it after six months. Who are the Northern soldiers he talked about, is he part of them? Danjuma referred to his Commander in Chief and Head of State as a useless desk officer head of state. Obasanjo who was around and later became both head of state and president has denied that the coup was an Igbo affair. No wonder the teaching of history was disrupted in Nigeria, if not, more revelations would have been made. The actions of the military has taken Nigeria backward and every section of the country has suffered greatly. If people continue to trade in falsehood and hate speech, more evil and backwardness will befall Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by onyepapa(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
qwertyboss:
The Igbos are the cause of all the political problems Nigeria is suffering today.

their greed for domination led the Igbo race into chaos and perpetual marginalisation!

today, they have reaped and are still reaping what they sow!

unknown to them that education is the key to domination and they have educated people then,
so the Igbo's just blow up their chance into oblivion!
sounding like a puccy that you have always been

6 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by pazienza(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
“It is clear to any Nigerian be he a soldier, a sailor, a tailor, a labourer or what have you that the December, 1964 Federal Election in this country was a fraud on the Nation. But the politicians both of the ‘victorious’ and alleged vanquished camps found a way out. They compromised and imposed a government of over eighty ministers on a beggar nation.

It is said that of recent these people voted themselves £3000 each for furnishing their houses while they slashed down the money for worthwhile projects like Universities. They built themselves ‘Paradises’ and ‘people’s palaces’ and bought bullet proof cars while graduates earned as low in some places as £19 per month. Many people had hoped that the Court could pull down this undemocratic assembly called Parliament but interpreting the relevant laws quite rightly the Court found out that they too were helpless. We all folded our arms and prayed.

Taking the Federal election as a profitable precedent to follow the late [Chief] S. L. Akintola and until the 15th [of] January [1966] the Premier of Western Nigeria set himself up in Ibadan without the votes of the people of Western Nigeria. He went further that [sic] the late [Sir] Abubakar [Tafawa Balewa] by not inviting politicians of the other faction to share in the ‘chop chop’ administration.
This resulted in a crisis of unprecedented dimensions. The late Prime Minister would neither inquire into the allegations of rigging in the West nor declare a state of emergency. Those of us spectators who could only howl without any teeth to bite did so even with our hands over our mouths in case the sedition officers were watching and listening. It was here that the patriotic army moved in to disconnect, disengage and dismantle the politicians.

This in brief was how the remaining band of double-faced and double tongued politicians who were spared to see the birth of a Second Republic handed over their undemocratically acquired government to the Supreme Commander [Major-General Aguiyi Ironsi] of the people’s armed forces.”

— Dr. Obarogie Ohonbamu, ‘Nigeria: The Army and the People’s Cause’ (February 1966) pp. 26-27.

Culled from Edeki Suku's wall.

8 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by gudugudumeje: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Danjuma is a blatant, shameless liar with this naration. No wonddr he said he could not write. What of the instructions he receiving from Murtala Mohammed...
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Omoslim26: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:

You will make a very bad judge. You are very critical and angry at the party who committed wrong against the igbo, but you are not even ready to listen to the grievances of people who felt the igbos also wronged them.

Nd u wil make a worse judge the coup was a military palava it was evil,demonic nd babaric to spread it to defenseless civilians

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
darkelf:

I'm not Igbo. In fact I am Yoruba but all you said is true. The problem is people don't take out time to read and find out facts from themselves. They only just hate the Igbo's for no reason and thus they will look for ant reason even blatant lies to justify genocide.

If the Igbo's have their shortcomings as a tribe, so do other tribes as no one is perfect. Hate and genocide against another tribe for no reason is what I womy support irrespective of party affiliation.

You are sound

The problem with Nigeria is EDUCATION

It's disheartening that it's the minority south that are the most educated, while the majority north who always determine the outcome of any event in the country are the most uneducated

I wonder when we'll tell ourselves enough of this HATE

I wonder when the Educational reform will happen massively in the north ...

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Mention a single Igbo man who is listed on Forbes list, none.

Alakija alone is richer than all Igbos and you're here talking nonsense.

You guys can only make noise, you're always behind others.

I'm glad you mentioned Alakija

I thought you'd mention one member from your family

Obviously your ancestry is a long line of nobodys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by SmartyPants(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:

It's a horrible strategy. You don't kill your fellow officers and comrades, because you want to take over government, especially innocent soldiers.
You will elicit anger, resentment and distrust. A government created by such bloodshed could never last.

How many other coups had that level of bloodshed?

Not defending what they did...just explaining the motivation. But i must add that having killed all those political and cultural figures, there is almost no doubt that any surviving Northern military officers would have been motivated to bring them down. In terms of strategy, there was no way the coup would have succeeded while Northern military officers would have remained in a position to act. Indeed, it is on record that Danjuma, Murtala Muhammed, Gowon, etc, were instrumental in eventually quelling the Coup.

The big mistake in terms of stratregy was not the bloody nature of the coup, it was the biased nature of the bloodshed. Had senior officers been indiscriminately targetted, there would have been no suspicion of it having been an Igbo coup, and while many would have resented the killing of their beloved military leaders, they could have been convinced that it was done without any particular malice. The events of July 1967 then would most likely have been averted.

That is the nature of coups...and in answer to your last question, how many coups survived the test of time? Most coupists were eventually ousted and usually not after a very long period of time.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Omoslim26: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Your foolishness won't let you reason well, no wonder you've been asking stupid questions. Sensible Igbos avoided this issue but as you lack sense, you're putting your empty head inside.

Where were your worthless billionaires when Adenuga was sponsoring the Ofala festival? Don't their businesses need brand exposure?

If not that you guys hate yourselves and are evil, why couldn't you help Ojukwu and provide medical care for the ikemba? The only thing you celebrate is burial. You prefer spraying money at burials to helping the living.

A Yoruba man is saving the entire Igbo race. Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

sfhktwhklotffjkkdaxcvvbjyrrfhklppohkhfdcbjtgjklbvckitdh
nbfstrgjhfghkkhfdfghcsfuohtfbcddfubcdjkoogdsjlpkvfrewqhfdhkpfjvsauibxfkpyrddhkopohbfsrd
dis is wat you wrote.
Do u know how many hearts KANU heart foundation has blessed do u know how many people were blessed by Okorocha Rochas
Adenuga is a good man but dwarf minded people like you attach tribalism to His good works shun tribalism it makes people unreasonable

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
jrusky:
Thank God these truth finally coming out. All Danjuma said were nothing but the truth infact he has no reason to lie he is a billionaire and a retired Lt General.

I came from a high raking millitary background pls I have secretly read things in millitary achives that shocked me. My own people from the East has done lot of horrible things during the younger days of Nigeria as a nation.

The killings of all non igbo senior army officer then by Igbo officers was 100% correct it happened pls let's stop pretending and be crying foul it happened no lie here I read it all.

More so the North that are the still angry with Igbos are well alive but the Igbos leave them and started waxing their anger on Yoruba who are absolutely innocent in all these mess. Moreso the way Ironsi ADC who is of Igbo extraction lied to look hero or to convince the hate filled igbo to think he is a superstar not known he is coward liar same way Ojukwu that suppose to apologise to the Igbo nation took a lie lane and placed the Yoruba people on his hate campaign to cover his failure.

Pls truth is bitter but it will set you free for a life time. These secret revealed to me make me not believing in any tribal hate because I knew those who created tribal hate from Igboland are liars.

I read things I can not say publicly it's so shocking and unbelievable. These are facts compiled so many years back with confirmation and I'm sure they will insult Danjuma because naturally my people have strong allergy to truth.

They don't like me and I don't give a
f u c k but the truth is I can not be deceiving myself ir supporting lies hate people who has not done any wrong ne No I won't.
shatap! u r not igbo neither have u ever read a military classified document. it u n ur family dat is allergic to truth. u r blind because u look at tins from one perspective.
have read why we struck by adewale ademoyega a yoruba retired military officer who was among the coup planners and major executors of the first coup.
the first coup was not an igbo coup so pls dont deceive the younger generation with lies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Igbos did it, Igbos did it. Pls tell us the names of Igbos involved in the 1966 coup. Dont they have names? There was tension all ver the military after 1960 concerning the corruption of the fulani whom the British foisted upon as political leaders in Nigeria. It was Ojukwu that foiled the coup in Lagos. Tell us the names of Igbos involved in the coup. Danjuma your people are dying and if u dnt retrace your steps, they will keep dying.
adewale ademoyega was yoruba nd he planned and executed the 1966 coup.
kaduna nzeogwu is not igbo bccos he comes from the niger delta area nd they(niger delta) claim dat they are not igbo
Alexander madeibo was igbo but he refused to pariticipate in the 1966 coup. Even ademoyega was angry at him for not allowing nzeogwu to deal with ojukwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by jrusky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Xavfra:

shatap! u r not igbo neither have u ever read a military classified document. it u n ur family dat is allergic to truth. u r blind because u look at tins from one perspective.
have read why we struck by adewale ademoyega a yoruba retired military officer who was among the coup planners and major executors of the first coup.
the first coup was not an igbo coup so pls dont deceive the younger generation with lies.

Ok thanks. A hand of applause for you.

Hope you are happy now? Nice one.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
wirinet:

Considering your population and achievements, you are not ahead of other tribes in Nigeria, but if that's what make you sleep well at night, keep believing it.

Only Hausas are more populated than Igbos in Nigeria.. Such population issue is no more debatable.. It has been emphasised over and over again..See the link below from CIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious

Talking of achievements, you are not specific by what you meant by achievement.
If it's about political position, ? Igbos have occupied all the political positions in Nigeria as first timers starting from number one citizen to the least political position.

Or is it about private life?... Tell yourself the truth.. Look at yourself and look at average Igbo man on the street who is better?.. Be sincere with your answer..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Mention a single Igbo man who is listed on Forbes list, none.

Alakija alone is richer than all Igbos and you're here talking nonsense.

You guys can only make noise, you're always behind others.
c mumu u dey make noise wit alakija.
igbos try to ciculate dere walth instead of hoarding lyk ur piple

8 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by fx45(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Socsed:
Be calm Bro. This is mere illusion. Nigeria will ever remain one. Damn it! How could you will this nonsense and think you've achieved in life. Thinking you're an up and-coming HERO? I can't just imagine seeing Young women, children, helpless elders, and the youths die. Stop watching movies dear.
What the young man said is the bitter truth. You can bookmark this space. It's just a question of time
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Dpharisee: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
There have been several failed and successful coups in Nigeria history but it seems the only one we constantly hear about is the 'Igbo coup' even though it was not actually an Igbo coup

6 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by EagleNest(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Ty Danjuma just saying cock and bull. Two wrongs have finally made right?

Innocent Igbos just suffered and punished for few people's military and political games.

And today where are we?
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Chinonye02: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2019
madmadu:
Article is too long, sorry... It even carried part 2 sef!
If u no u no
Anyways

Advertise with us today at BILLBOARD.NG
Let's take your PRODUCTS to your target market.

1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by LZAA: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Techsunny:
lol igbo billionaires don't boast like ur fedral goverment assisted looters plc
Choooi
What has been seen....... grin
Cc immhotep afamed Adaibeku bastardmod justiceleague1

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by LZAA: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2019
T9ksy:

Beni o!!! Right on point but then you gotta cut zik (and his kinsmen) some slack- 'cause it's a generational curse.

Yeah, it's absolute truism that ibos NEEDED one Nigeria much more than Nigeria needs the ibos. Now the myopic covetous HUNTER has morph into the PREY! (Wanton) greed and covetousness is a genetic anomaly.
Welcome o grin
Hpe u have settled ya igbo landlord grin
Cc immhotep sarrki rehkina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by LZAA: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2019
jrusky:

This is no comedy òk some stuffs need to be put right so the younger generation can move on well and abstain from believing some old liars seeking fake sympathy to look like hero.
Sai RUGA
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by AreaFada2: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2019
kponkedenge:

Actually Nigeria was better off during the military rule than democracy.
Democracy has never been favourable to Nigeria, when Shagari was president (Democracy), the economy was so bad that he was begging for rice from the US.
Most structures erected today was from military. Democracy has given us bad leaders, thieves and crooks masquerading as democrats.
The best Lagos governor was a military man... Col. Marwa.
Third mainland bridge was erected by the military government.... If it were today in democracy, they will keep postponing and postponing with nothing to show for it like they've been doing for the fourth mainland bring and River Niger bridge.
This is not correct. You probably were not old enough to witness or remember it.

We imported "Shagari rice" but we didn't have to beg. Countries happily shift their product to buyers. We had oil to pay back. Why beg? Though oil prices went down a bit that period, Americans knew prices fluctuate. Coming from oil boom of early to mid 1970s, we had less cash. Nigeria also now had more recurrent expenditure during democracy then too. We still need to cut cost of governance today.

We probably allowed too much import even. Even today despite banning lots of things, they come through Seme, only to cost more to buy in the market.

As of 1983, many people in rural areas still grew subsistence rice just like cassava or yam. I knew many communities where imported rice were frowned upon then. Rather, Ofada & Ekpoma rice were very popular. I certainly preferred local rice as a kid.

Look, as for democracy, until 1999 till now democracy never had time to thrive. 1959 to 1966 was not a long time. Also 1979 to 1983 wasn't long. First & Second Republics were too short. Still, UPN introduced free education in States they controlled in 1979. The predecessor, AG, did same in colonial SW. You cannot imagine how it gave SW educational advantage till today.

IBB and Abacha's military regimes were super corrupt. The worst by far. A bridge built or some road or infrastructure done by individual governors with some decency cannot atone for it.

Remember it was Okotie-Eboh (Tafawa Balewa's Finance Commissioner/Minister) who brought Julius Berger to Nigeria. And began building Eko Bridge in 1965. It was a civilian govt. That was the second Bridge after Carter Bridge built in 1901. Despite Okotie-Eboh's alleged corruption then o.

Democracy is a less evil form of govt. It can work and gradually correct itself if allowed to evolve. It evolves even quicker in places where people are not too docile. Our docility has allowed political mediocrity to fester since 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

This is not correct. You probably were not old enough to witness or remember it.

We imported "Shagari rice" but we didn't have to beg. Countries happily shift their product to buyers. We had oil to pay back. Why beg? Though oil prices went down a bit that period, Americans knew prices fluctuate. Coming from oil boom of early to mid 1970s, we had less cash. Nigeria also now had more recurrent expenditure during democracy then too. We still need to cut cost of governance today.

We probably allowed too much import even. Even today despite banning lots of things, they come through Seme, only to cost more to buy in the market.

As of 1983, many people in rural areas still grew subsistence rice just like cassava or yam. I knew many communities where imported rice were frowned upon then. Rather, Ofada & Ekpoma rice were very popular. I certainly preferred local rice as a kid.

Look, as for democracy, until 1999 till now democracy never had time to thrive. 1959 to 1966 was not a long time. Also 1979 to 1983 wasn't long. First & Second Republics were too short. Still, UPN introduced free education in States they controlled in 1979. The predecessor, AG, did same in colonial SW. You cannot imagine how it gave SW educational advantage till today.

IBB and Abacha's military regimes were super corrupt. The worst by far. A bridge built or some road or infrastructure done by individual governors with some decency cannot atone for it.

Remember it was Okotie-Eboh (Tafawa Balewa's Finance Commissioner/Minister) who brought Julius Berger to Nigeria. And began building Eko Bridge in 1965. It was a civilian govt. That was the second Bridge after Carter Bridge built in 1901. Despite Okotie-Eboh's alleged corruption then o.

Democracy is a less evil form of govt. It can work and gradually correct itself if allowed to evolve. It evolves even quicker in places where people are not too docile. Our docility has allowed political mediocrity to fester since 1999.

Even though I agree with most of your submissions, I am yet to be convinced on democracy being the best or even less evil form of government. Democracy is good for for wealthy nations with highly enlightened population, but could be disastrous for poor countries with large illiterate population. It is too funking expensive to run, and it assumes the masses are literate enough to make informed decisions. Nigeria spends more running their government than China with a population of over 10 times that of Nigeria. People vote for sentimental reasons like tribe, religion, bribes it's out turn, etc, rather that altruistic reasons.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2019
RZArecta2:
yes, are you satisfied ?

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by AreaFada2: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
wirinet:

Even though I agree with most of your submissions, I am yet to be convinced on democracy being the best or even less evil form of government. Democracy is good for for wealthy nations with highly enlightened population, but could be disastrous for poor countries with large illiterate population. It is too funking expensive to run, and it assumes the masses are literate enough to make informed decisions. Nigeria spends more running their government than China with a population of over 10 times that of Nigeria. People vote for sentimental reasons like tribe, religion, bribes it's out turn, etc, rather that altruistic reasons.
Well that was why Pa Awo introduced free education. Imagine he was allowed to rule from 1979 to 1987 that he died. With free education nationally. Nigeria would be a much more literate society today. Democracy is dynamic and evolves. Our politicians have at least WAEC. Most are graduates. Educated enough to sit down and formulate a cheaper, leaner and more effective system.

Why can't we have a unicameral NASS with 155 parliamentarians? Scrap state level govt and devolve to local councils? Merge states into regions with one governor and DG, and one set of commissioners instead of 6 governors and 6 deputy governors and 6 sets of at least 15 commissioners.

We are simply not serious to make things work. If we were, we could find ways to do it. 25 years after their civil war, Rwanda is making progress nicely. Are they better educated than us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by AreaFada2: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

Well that was why Pa Awo introduced free education. Imagine he was allowed to rule from 1979 to 1987 that he died. With free education nationally. Nigeria would be a much more literate society today. Literate parents generally produce literate children.

Democracy is dynamic and evolves. Our politicians have at least WAEC. Most are graduates. Educated enough to sit down and formulate a cheaper, leaner and more effective system.

Why can't we have a unicameral NASS with 155 parliamentarians? Scrap state level govt and devolve to local councils? Merge states into regions with one governor and DG, and one set of commissioners instead of 6 governors and 6 deputy governors and 6 sets of at least 15 commissioners.

We are simply not serious to make things work. If we were, we could find ways to do it. 25 years after their civil war, Rwanda is making progress nicely. Are they better educated than us?

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by stagger: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2019
An ADC is like what the Bible calls an armour bearer. There was a certain king who was mortally wounded and he asked his armour bearer to kill him rather than fall into the hands of his enemies. The armour bearer refused. The king killed himself and when the armour bearer saw that his king was dead, the armour bearer killed himself as well, knowing he could not explain how he lived when his principal died.

Aguiyi Ironsi's ADC should have stayed with his C-in-C and died with him, just like Adekunle Fajuyi. That was his call of duty.
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Afamed:

You are really struggling hard to present your propaganda
Did you listen to what Danjuma said in the video?

Or are you just bent on donating your land to RUGA by fire by force? grin grin grin

Lzaa must hear this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by LZAA: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2019
immhotep:

Or are you just bent on donating your land to RUGA by fire by force? grin grin grin

Lzaa must hear this.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Afamed: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa must hear this.
Get a work and stop promoting propaganda up and down
Re: Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Afamed:

Get a work and stop promoting propaganda up and down
RUGA RUGA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.