Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (39479 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Instead of any Yoruba man we go for Tambuwal
Tambuwal's slave noted, you'd never campaign for an Igbo candidate but all you're after is that a Yoruba doesn't become the president.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
otokx:
Not just South but South East and one who is a Christian.

U wish! not in Nigeria, unless PDP giv SE the ticket, slug it out with APC SW, and win(which is impossible)
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Unik3030: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
olodo cheesycheesy
Those that follow political events will laugh at this trash . The ministerial list released recently was reinforcement for 2023 beyond.Apc has already began scheming for 2023. Buhari has solidify Apc by rewarding the loyal members that contribute to his electoral victory. In 2015 and 2019.
Apc has NASS now. Nobody will occupy aso Rock without Buhari support. If Buhari present wizkid to his cult follwership in North couple with Apc machinery 100 of Atiku's,obj , and Tambuwal can't stop him.
dont mind them bro, they fail to understand that politics is for the wise n mature, they want to play d spoilers game not knowing people know their plans

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
we know igbos just want to play spoilers game for Yoruba's n the sw n north are ready for that already n that's y majority of the people u mentioned up there have been given a political appointment to silent them against 2023.u think we don't know your game plan? if any of those candidates u listed up there should want to come out under apc d only question people will ask them is, na only u waka come? but u people don't understand politics
ok na no wahala....just pray that north will abandon their person in pdp and vote yoruba....cos na north we dey vote.

Luckily buhari might rig for yoruba...otherwise na only yoruba go waka come
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Unik3030: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Instead of any Yoruba man we go for Tambuwal
the same way u went for atiku n fail woefully, u will fail woefully again this time around. tambuwa of all people, u must b a comedian

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
lol...i thought u were igbo too grin
100% but sometimes when you had tried correcting someone about an impeding calamity and he refuses to listen, when it falls on him, all you can do is laugh and tell him a loud

NTOOR!

Moreover you ain't talking about bringing out a notable Igbo person that can be voted for, instead you are rooting for a northerner already and that was why I called you a slave to the north.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
franchasng:
Liars desecrating the altar of God!

If he truly wants fairness and speaking the mind of God, what stops him from being brave and courageous enough to warn Tinubu and co to go and sit down and allow a South-easterner from Igbo tribe to lead the country, but as usual, he is here and there.....spewing thrash that comes from his biased political mind and claiming to be the mouthpiece of God, God will disgrace all the people using His Holy name to play politics angry angry

If Nigerians want equity and fairness, the next President of Nigeria should come from Southeast, but if Tinubu and his deluded Southwest followers think they can play smart and outsmart Southeast in 2023, then the South should forget about 2023 because it will go back to the North.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria! He destroyed Lagos. All Lagos roads are gone! Despite huge IGR that's almost equal to total IGR of Nigeria, Lagos has little or nothing to show for it all because of one greedy brown teeth man that takes Lagos, a whole state as his family business, he should forget Nigeria's Presidency, not for a corruption personified drug addict like him, never, we will stop him!! angry

Lolz, sifia pain. Cry more ur tears is delicious.

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by MetaPhysical: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
A yoruba moslem grin

Na me be that o! A true Yoruba Muslim with a Baptist father! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
100% but sometimes when you had tried correcting someone about an impeding calamity and he refuses to listen, when it falls on him, all you can do is laugh and tell him a loud

NTOOR!

Moreover you ain't talking about bringing out a notable Igbo person that can be voted for, instead you are rooting for a northerner already and that was why I called you a slave to the north.
u are the most confused nairalander
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Remember that Atiku campaigned for Buhari morethan Tinubu,if you think that the north will neglect a northern candidate for a Tinubu in 2023 then wake up from your dreams.The SS/SE/MB and north will support a northern candidate come 2023 and Buhari will not used the military to rig for anyone.

Just stop this bragging, u dont know the north abi, u lot said worse concerning Gbajamila not becoming speaker, concerning how Tinubu men will not be Minister. Can u just shut up, pls

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by ORIENTATION101: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
dont mind them bro, they fail to understand that politics is for the wise n mature, they want to play d spoilers game not knowing people know their plans
They want to play spoiler yet they don't have the resources.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
Tambuwal's slave noted, you'd never campaign for an Igbo candidate but all you're after is that a Yoruba doesn't become the president.
if tambulwal bcoms president...igbos can be vp and have more role....igbos gain nothing...absolutely nothing with a yoruba president....and we knw igbo will lose a general election...so go figures
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
u are the most confused nairalander
Slave to the north who should have started picking up an Igbo candidate he can sell to other Nigerians to vote for in 2023, you are already shouting and requesting for a northerner.
In the last election people like Muoghalu contested but your likes were atikulating, confused slave to the north like you.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yes there are many igbos in apc who are good.

1. Ogbonnaya onu
2. Sullivan chime
3. Orji uzor kalu
4. Ngige

Choose any one of them...but if u choose yoruba, and pdp choose north, we will vote for north

Give it to the north, pls. No one care about 5% vote
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
if tambulwal bcoms president...igbos can be vp and have more role....igbos gain nothing...absolutely nothing with a yoruba president....and we knw igbo will lose a general election...so go figures
Is it a crime if an Igbo is president and not a vice or are you saying that Tambuwal is better than any Igbo man or woman alive today?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
Slave to the north who should have started picking up an Igbo candidate he can sell to other Nigerians to vote for in 2023, you are already shouting and requesting for a northerner.
In the last election people like Muoghalu contested but your likes were atikulating, confused slave to the north like you.
yorubas didnt vote for sowore o...abeg o...na 2 aboki them too vote...we only vote one aboki...but come to think of it...why didnt yoruba moslems contest in 2015 against gej? Why did they campaign for a cattle? Was there no worthy yoruba son in 2015?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Kennydoc(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
kehinde1588:

You guys are worst than northeners when it comes to religious bigotry. You should crave for good leader not a particular religion in leadership position

So why is Bakare saying that it should be a southerner, in the spirit of fairness? He cunningly refused to mention which part of the South it should be cos he knows he's supporting another Yoruba man for 2023, yet the same people have had presidency for 8 years and would have had VP for another 8 years by then.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
Is it a crime if an Igbo is president and not a vice or are you saying that Tambuwal is better than any Igbo man or woman alive today?
no wahala...tambulwal is a great man...even yoruba moslems chose him in 2011 over a yoruba woman as speaker
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yorubas didnt vote for sowore o...abeg o...na 2 aboki them too vote...we only vote one aboki...but come to think of it...why didnt yoruba moslems contest in 2015 against gej? Why did they campaign for a cattle? Was there no worthy yoruba son in 2015?
Stop worrying yourself about other people, tell me why you prefer a northerner to an Igbo as president, are you telling us now that they are superior to Igbos? Forget other ethnic groups or religion, just between the north you prefer and the Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:

Why wil a Southerner campaign again, when Jonathan a Southerner is just finishing 6 years, Think now.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by FarahAideed: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:

Yes that's what I am after . I know wicked Nigerians can never allow Igbo man to be President yet so we will go with north
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
no wahala...tambulwal is a great man...even yoruba moslems chose him in 2011 over a yoruba woman as speaker
I know I've cornered you and that is why religion has come in, last time I checked, Atiku and Tambuwal are northern Muslims

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
Stop worrying yourself about other people, tell me why you prefer a northerner to an Igbo as president , are you telling us now that they are superior to Igbos? Forget other ethnic groups or religion, just between the north you prefer and the Igbos.
the same reason yoruba moslems prefered a northerner to a yoro muslim president
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
the first question u should ask your self if that has tinubu declared any presidential ambition? n am regards atiku case, have u forgotten it was the North's turn so northerners contested more so it's left for northerners to pick their best candidate. we all know the igbos are not marketable n they know that n that's y they are trying to play the spoilers game for Yoruba's which we all know it's dead on arrival because Yoruba's have paid their dues. when the Yoruba's were forming alliance n building bridges u people were calling us ass lickers n nnamdi kanu was busy destroying bridges by insulting every tribe in Nigeria all in the name of seccession. when Yoruba's were scheming n working for a better tomorrow u people call it slavery, now it's time for the ass licker n slave to reap from what he has sow then igbos are back with wailing n crying. what I want u to know is that blackmailing people will take u nowhere, wake up n play mature politics. don't b surprised when ss n sw form alliance come 2023 cos it's obvious it's the turn of the south n as things stands now no northerner will vote for an igbo man cos they see another nnamdi kanu in them. ask yourself some questions, y was Peter obi picture not included on atiku campaign posters in the north? the Northern pdp knows fully well that nobody northerner will vote anything igbo even as deputy.
which SS will you align with?the one you backstabb or the ones you wished well. SE supported sw in 1999 and 2003 what holds sw from reciprocating? . Atiku/Obi ticket sold very well and that is why they won many states in the north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Corrosiveman(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
If i were igbo i would seek for Secession
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
oh
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
I know I've cornered you and that is why religion has come in, last time I checked, Atiku and Tambuwal are northern Muslims
yoruba christians are great and loving people...they are igbo allies....kiss the truth
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Yes that's what I am after . I know wicked Nigerians can never allow Igbo man to be President yet so we will go with north
...... well maybe some Igbos had preached so much hate against others and you already know they won't vote for an Igbo, law of karma.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
If i were igbo i would seek for Secession
if i was a yoruba moslems...i will move to sokoto
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
the same reason yoruba moslems prefered a northerner to a yoro muslim president
Yoruba Muslim voting a northern Muslim is understandable unlike an Igbo Jew or Christian voting for a northern Muslim. Any rationale?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Honor10:

Why wil a Southerner campaign again, when Jonathan a Southerner is just finishing 6 years, Think now.
yes...a southerner was given pdp ticket twice...in 2011 and 2015....the pdp north deserves a ticket in 2019 and 2023...kapish?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
Yoruba Muslim voting a northern Muslim is understandable unlike an Igbo Jew or Christian voting for a northern Muslim. Any rationale?
yes....the rational is that a yoruba moslem will never be president of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.