Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (39478 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Honor10:

Just stop this bragging, u dont know the north abi, u lot said worse concerning Gbajamila not becoming speaker, concerning how Tinubu men will not be Minister. Can u just shut up, pls
It is you that should shut the fvck up.How dare you quote me and ask your self to shut up,are you alright upstairs?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yoruba christians are great and loving people...they are igbo allies....kiss the truth
You have nothing to say after you've been cornered, slave to the north.
I guess northern Muslim candidates are superior to Igbo Christian and Jewish candidates.
Go and rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pls forget this man and stop calling him a pastor.

Mr Tunde Bakare who was once a pastor. That would've be the best heading for the thread.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Corrosiveman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
if i was a yoruba moslems...i will move to sokoto

Mind you i am an Igbo man
Ohaneze should just focus on Secession

Its better to be ruling yourselves than to be waiting for fulani to give us manddate
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yes...a southerner was given pdp ticket twice...in 2011 and 2015....the pdp north deserves a ticket in 2019 and 2023...kapish?

Go and give them now, but we know who the slaves are now, but I promise u that u wil still be defeated with that 5% votes
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Honor10: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
It is you that should shut the fvck up.How dare you quote me and ask your self to shut up,are you alright upstairs?

Shut up.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Yyeske(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yes....the rational is that a yoruba moslem will never be president of nigeria
Done with you, go outside and play but remember to do the dishes. Slave to the northern Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by kehinde1588(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

So why is Bakare saying that it should be a southerner, in the spirit of fairness? He cunningly refused to mention which part of the South it should be cos he knows he's supporting another Yoruba man for 2023, yet the same people have had presidency for 8 years and would have had VP for another 8 years by then.
Are you insinuating that an Igbo man can emerge Nigeria President when given ticket on the platform of PDP?

Every zone should reap from where it sow. At least PDP is a national party, that alone is an advantage for the east since they have invested a lot in the.party. They deserve the ticket 100%. But in APC, like some our easterner brothers say, it is ewedu party so let the ewedu people reap from.the party.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Jamesbally: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
otokx:
Not just South but South East and one who is a Christian.

Igbo's can never rule this Country, Never.

Quote me anywhere. cool

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Unik3030: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
which SS will you align with?the one you backstabb or the ones you wished well. SE supported sw in 1999 and 2003 what holds sw from reciprocating? . Atiku/Obi ticket sold very well and that is why they won many states in the north.
please how did se support sw in 99 n 03? don't even tell me cos of obj cos we all knew obj was made President by d collective effort of sw n d north as compensation for abiolas death. I guess u supported the Yoruba's by taunting n mocking them with abiolas death d same way u are taunting n mocking them now with olakunrins death. please how did Yoruba backstab south south? don't even mention the issue of Jonathan cos u n I knew igbos hijacked Jonathan's government n turned his back on everyone that helped him n he paid d ultimate price. so kindly tell me how Yoruba's betray ss? or do u expect Yoruba's to keep following someone who doesn't care for them the same way igbos are following pdp who will always give them house boy job. how did Yoruba betray ss?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Mind you i am an Igbo man
Ohaneze should just focus on Secession

Its better to be ruling yourselves than to be waiting for fulani to give us manddate
from ''if i was igbo'' to i am igbo man....lol yoruba moslems sef...i wonder how yoruba christians tolerate u guys
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
please how did se support sw in 99 n 03? don't even tell me cos of obj cos we all knew obj was made President by d collective effort of sw n d north as compensation for abiolas death. I guess u supported the Yoruba's by taunting n mocking them with abiolas death d same way u are taunting n mocking them now with olakunrins death. please how did Yoruba backstab south south? don't even mention the issue of Jonathan cos u n I knew igbos hijacked Jonathan's government n turned his back on everyone that helped him n he paid d ultimate price. so kindly tell me how Yoruba's betray ss? or do u expect Yoruba's to keep following someone who doesn't care for them the same way igbos are following pdp who will always give them house boy job. how did Yoruba betray ss?
How did Igbos hijacked GEJ's government? The president, Vice president and Senate president was not from SE. Pls tell these lies to your self alone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by oyatz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Do you think those who are planning to contest the 2023 presidential election don't know this?

FarahAideed:

Instead of any Yoruba man we go for Tambuwal
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yyeske:
You have nothing to say after you've been cornered, slave to the north.
I guess northern Muslim candidates are superior to Igbo Christian and Jewish candidates.
Go and rest abeg
which one are u? Igbo christian or jew vs yoro christian or muslim?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Kennydoc(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
kehinde1588:
Are you insinuating that an Igbo man can emerge Nigeria President when given ticket on the platform of PDP?

Every zone should reap from where it sow. At least PDP is a national party, that alone is an advantage for the east since they have invested a lot in the.party. They deserve the ticket 100%. But in APC, like some our easterner brothers say, it is ewedu party so let the ewedu people reap from.the party.

Did Yorubas sow in PDP in 1999?

If it's about sowing and reaping, then the North should keep producing president under APC cos they are the ones who have given the most votes. With 53% to APC by the SW in 2019, I don't see that as real sowing. It's more or less like sitting on the fence.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
How did Igbos hijacked GEJ's government? The president, Vice president and Senate president was not from SE. Pls tell these lies to your self alone.It is obvious you are raging with hatred and pride but remember that what ever your folks do,like Germany and Israel we shall continue standing tall.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by kehinde1588(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
from ''if i was igbo'' to i am igbo man....lol yoruba moslems sef...i wonder how yoruba christians tolerate u guys
Lol... My Yoruba people especially the Christians will be laughing at ur stupidity online.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
kehinde1588:

Lol... My Yoruba people especially the Christians will be laughing at ur stupidity online.
yes while fighting the yoruba moslem menace in heebadan and osun

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by victorDanladi: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
franchasng:
Liars desecrating the altar of God!

If he truly wants fairness and speaking the mind of God, what stops him from being brave and courageous enough to warn Tinubu and co to go and sit down and allow a South-easterner from Igbo tribe to lead the country, but as usual, he is here and there.....spewing thrash that comes from his biased political mind and claiming to be the mouthpiece of God, God will disgrace all the people using His Holy name to play politics angry angry

If Nigerians want equity and fairness, the next President of Nigeria should come from Southeast, but if Tinubu and his deluded Southwest followers think they can play smart and outsmart Southeast in 2023, then the South should forget about 2023 because it will go back to the North.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria! He destroyed Lagos. All Lagos roads are gone! Despite huge IGR that's almost equal to total IGR of Nigeria, Lagos has little or nothing to show for it all because of one greedy brown teeth man that takes Lagos, a whole state as his family business, he should forget Nigeria's Presidency, not for a corruption personified drug addict like him, never, we will stop him!! angry

Igbo and cowardice

why can't you guys just contest against Tinubu instead of asking Tinubu to go and sit down.You mean Tinubu ambition,if it's actually true is bigger than, Ndigbo?

again, MILLIONS OF IGBO PEOPLE CANT STOP TINUBU PRESIDENCY.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Unik3030: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
How did Igbos hijacked GEJ's government? The president, Vice president and Senate president was not from SE. Pls tell these lies to your self alone.It is obvious you are raging with hatred and pride but remember that what ever your folks do,like Germany and Israel we shall continue standing tall.
go n check Jonathan's appointment n come back to modify your comment.u ipob miscreant have Google on ur phone but will prefer blind argument, check d ministerial list under Gej n see how he sidelined those who help him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by selemempe: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Honor10:

Go and give them now, but we know who the slaves are now, but I promise u that u wil still be defeated with that 5% votes
if u nor come defeat us nko? Hope u wont deactivate ur acc?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Urchman200: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Most yorubas does not believe in equity and fairness, if not no right thinking yoruba person will ever nurse the ambission of supporting or contesting for the position of president come 2023.
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Unik3030:
go n check Jonathan's appointment n come back to modify your comment.u ipob miscreant have Google on ur phone but will prefer blind argument, check d ministerial list under Gej n see how he sidelined those who help him
Apart from vp and speakership are you not more sidlined in this administration considering you guys overwhelming support?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by kehinde1588(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

Did Yorubas sow in PDP in 1999?

If it's about sowing and reaping, then the North should keep producing president under APC cos they are the ones who have given the most votes. With 53% to APC by the SW in 2019, I don't see that as real sowing. It's more or less like sitting on the fence.
Yes its all about sowing and reaping. When one invests, he or she expects a return on the investment. Do you.expect APC to dash SE presidential ticket?
You people really need to learn how to play your politics well and not this feeling of entitlement. If you crave for it, you work.hard for it.

Can only the north win without any zone support?
Even in PDP, it was the alliance of SE,SS and the north that gave PDP that much votes. No region can win election on its own without the support of the other region.

In a nutshell, the SE should stick to their PDP and stop hoping that APC will give them ticket. Its a commonsense bro, no one needs to start explaining this to you

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jamesbally:

Quote me anywhere. cool
Well then, who are you to make such declaration?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Unik3030: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
yes while fighting the yoruba moslem menace in heebadan and osun
shame on u, after u have been defeated u now resort to religion despite d fact that we all know Yoruba's are very liberal when it comes to religion unlike igbos who will not allow a reverend from other states to lead them n abia government who are so intolerant of other igbos that they sacked all non indigenes in their civil service n na people come get first Class n third class igbos n also osus. can u now see the different divisions in igbo land u have to work on instead of facing Yoruba Muslim n Christian bullshit that we only see on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Remember that Atiku campaigned for Buhari morethan Tinubu,if you think that the north will neglect a northern candidate for a Tinubu in 2023 then wake up from your dreams.The SS/SE/MB and north will support a northern candidate come 2023 and Buhari will not used the military to rig for anyone.

you guys with your pinky Brain. na jealousy go kill una grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by Bridget95(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you guys with your pinky Brain. na jealousy go kill una grin
jealousy that you have brought electric to Naija with all the scheming?
Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by femolii: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
I know they will attack this man just because he refuse to mention South east.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From by kettykin: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jamesbally:

Quote me anywhere. cool

An igbo man will rule Nigeria and thers is absolutely nothing you can do about it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.