Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (24581 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Adeitanajoke(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Akinwunmi Adesina, the president of the African Development Bank, and his pretty wife, are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary today July 28th.

He wrote

Today is a special joyful day for me: 35 years ago I married my sweetheart, Grace Yemisi. I would not be who I am today without her. I will marry you again, honey, 35 times over. Happy 35th anniversary my sweetheart, rock and friend.

My sweetheart, we were so young, found love, and never looked back since 1981. Today as we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, I just want to thank you for marrying me. Marrying you is the best decision of my life!

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/throwback-photos-of-african-bank-president-adesina-his-wife-35th-wedding-anniversary.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Adeitanajoke(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Adeitanajoke(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations..

grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by dondodo: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why I no fiybe FTC?? Na

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by dondodo: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why I no fit bbe FTC?? Na

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Pulsenaija: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
okay
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by bestman09(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations sir. 35 years marriage No be beans o!
See the natural beauty of the wife then, hope their children took after her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
No one knows... The future!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by seunfly: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Princeton92(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
dondodo:
Why I no fiybe FTC?? Na
Lol, sorry you dialed a wrong number so try again later na
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Egeyman: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kk
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by omerah86(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congrats sir,, love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
angry
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by obembet(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
True love... U cant find this kind love again among our guys.. They are not ready to setttle with 1 lady. Chop and run

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by willexyaho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by espeeroke: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Isn't it supposed to be 38 year anniversary, if it was in 1981

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:
True love... U cant find this kind love again among our guys.. They are not ready to setttle with 1 lady. Chop and run

It is not gender specific.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Happy anniversary to you Sir.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
One day put on a suite go to the airport with a brief case snap a picture and come back just to confuse your enemies.

Some couples doing wedding anniversary are even having problems in their marriage,
But come here in social media to confuse some people.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by emeijeh(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Femi now looks chubby.

The woman transformed to look like "Femi's mother" over the years.

Na wah o

[img]https://i./3Nt6M.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
wink If this dude contests for the Nigerian presidency, he has my vote......A very intelligent man . Happy anniversary to you.

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by GentleMoney: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congrats...

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by nairamarley999: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
0. Adeitanajoke(f): Quote Post

Akinwunmi Adesina, the president of the African Development Bank, and his pretty wife, are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary today July 28th.

He wrote

Today is a special joyful day for me: 35 years ago I married my sweetheart, Grace Yemisi. I would not be who I am today without her. I will marry you again, honey, 35 times over. Happy 35th anniversary my sweetheart, rock and friend.

My sweetheart, we were so young, found love, and never looked back since 1981. Today as we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, I just want to thank you for marrying me. Marrying you is the best decision of my life!

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/throwback-photos-of-african-bank-president-adesina-his-wife-35th-wedding-anniversary.html
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Hotfreezers: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:

Speak only for your father and the men in your family.

Don't generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Hotfreezers: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
lucky999:
One day put on a suite go to the airport with a brief case snap a picture and come back just to confuse your enemies.

Some couples doing wedding anniversary are even having problems in their marriage,
But come here in social media to confuse some people.

The fact that you have bad times shouldn't stop you from celebrating the good times.

By the way, it's suit and not suite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mummy has put on weight
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Serveyouright(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:
[color=#990000][/color]

Please do not say this again, there are good men out there but some ladies are something else. Our mothers wasn't like this. I promise you, if you change your way and not follow the multitude, you will certainly meet the right one. This indomie generation has corrupt morally beyond repair. They are after material things not minding their emotion morally.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Fatmmerom: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
K
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by obembet(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/color]

you will certainly meet the right one.

Amen
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by PopeFlatino(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Same here bro..he is my role model in politics,thanks to Jonathan for bringing him to limelight
Zhegx:
wink If this dude contests for the Nigerian presidency, he has my vote......A very intelligent man . Happy anniversary to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC Shares ₦780.926bn For March 2020 / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.