Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (24622 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by tyup(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
my main concern is how that guy behind them would look now
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Cherrybae(f): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very ugly and shapeless. I cant comment on this kind of thread
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Alanpoza007: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:
True love... U cant find this kind love again among our guys.. They are not ready to setttle with 1 lady. Chop and run
Are you also ready to be faithful to one man and give him undivided attention and not slay here and there?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by CaptainMitch: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
He has more than 1 wife for your info.

obembet:
True love... U cant find this kind love again among our guys.. They are not ready to setttle with 1 lady. Chop and run
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by MetaPhysical: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congrats...and many more years of joyfulness to you both! Beautiful.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congrats to the big boss and family
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by AtoningBlood(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Adesina looks good. After all the years? No pot belly
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by selemempe: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Same here bro..he is my role model in politics,thanks to Jonathan for bringing him to limelight
he is a progressive yoruba christian so we igbos will vote for him too.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by algaray(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Isn't it supposed to be 38 year anniversary, if it was in 1981[/quote

Meet in 1981 but there wedding wasn't 1981
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Sirwallace(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
One of the best brain we have around here.

Thing is people like this don't go the top of the ladder in nigeria politics.

Hello well meaning nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:

Ladies are not ready to grow with a hustling guy

Next
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Arizonaguy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:
u can't find such tenacity and understanding that uphold their marriage till now among our ladies nowadays, they are not ready to build a lasting home...they are not ready to settle for one dick for the rest of their life
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Bruno3000(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:
True love is found in every generation.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by neoG(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maybe they were into relationship for three yrs before getting married. What a lovely couple just that the wife is ageing faster.

espeeroke:
Isn't it supposed to be 38 year anniversary, if it was in 1981
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Olarewaju89: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin you fine small sha

obembet:

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by piagetskinner(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:

Why are you concluding? Who told you to date all the choppers and runners?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by piagetskinner(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very brilliant man....Jonathan knew how to source for brilliant people to run his cabinet....

Not that the buran Tashi of katsina...who keeps brining in analog and dead brained people
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by mcscott7jarkins(m): 5:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by PierreAbutu(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
obembet:

Hi
Do u reside in Abuja?
Would love 2 meet you
Been on NL for a while and searching for a true female friend
Pls give me ya whatsapp numba

Mine is 07019339722

(M not a womaniser, but m jist thrilled by yoir natural beauty)
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by obembet(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Hi
Do u reside in Abuja?
Would love 2 meet you
Been on NL for a while and searching for a true female friend
Pls give me ya whatsapp numba

Mine is 07019339722

(M not a womaniser, but m jist thrilled by yoir natural beauty)

Let trouble catch u
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by alizma: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
obembet:
When una no dey ready to adjust to guys pocket size like those women adjusted then.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by PierreAbutu(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
obembet:

Let trouble catch u

M sorry if I offended u
But why the hostility towards me
Did I do something wrong, or was it my manner of approach......my sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
obembet:

Let trouble catch u
ah Obembet don't mind that guy asking for ur Whatsapp number ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / Makurdi Flood: Victims Chased Away By Govt Official Because Registration Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.