Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! (862 Views)

Do People From Broken Homes Have Successful Marriage? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Especially the pretty endowed ones from wretched homes. They feel it's their right to get any kind of man they desire and have anything they want. Very Badbelle in nature! Girls from poor homes are the most ungrateful and disgusting things you'll ever encounter. It's really surprising! You expect them to be content but the complete opposite! *Spits. angry. Nigerian Girls is A Big No!

6 Likes

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by PoliteActivist: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
TheDevil666:
Especially the pretty endowed ones from wretched homes. They feel it's their right to get any kind of man they desire and have anything they want. Very Badbelle in nature! Girls from poor homes are the most ungrateful and disgusting things you'll ever encounter. It's really surprising! You expect them to be content but the complete opposite! *Spits. angry. Nigerian Girls is A Big No!

Don't generalise. Some girls from poor homes are also the opposite of all u said
Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Don't generalise. Some girls from poor homes are also the opposite of all u said
shut up ur mouth! angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by PoliteActivist: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2019
TheDevil666:
shut up ur mouth! angry

How will shutting up my mouth contribute to the discussion? Most from-poor-family girls I know are not like u said at all. Maybe YOU should shut up your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by spongeisback: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2019
You're right. Same way guys from poor homes think because they buy a girl something they must have sex with her.

3 Likes

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by PoliteActivist: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2019
spongeisback:
You're right. Same way guys from poor homes think because they buy a girl something they must have sex with her.

Even guys from rich homes think same grin
Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by spongeisback: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Even girls from rich home think the same. That's why you would never see a rich girl with a broke guy.
PoliteActivist:

Even guys from rich homes think same grin

1 Like

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Incel

I'm from a rich home and the above also applies to me

1 Like

Re: Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
girls from rich and poor background have entilement problem, it is just that it is different

poor girl entitlement mentality is because i give you sex, you must give me money by all means or i dumb you for the next man with toyota corolla down the street( to get sex is to give money) in small doctor voice (If you no get money, hide your face)

rich girl entitlement mentality is that you cant tell me nothing, you cant impress me, i have seen it all, you are entitled to worship me as a demi- god.

so it is adviceable:

poor women marry middle class men
rich woman marry rich man
poor woman marry poor man
middle class woman marry middleclass man
generous rich man marry poor and middle class women, they want uplifting.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am I Alright? / No Sex Before Marriage / "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.