Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Cant Stop Loving Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Stop Loving Him (8587 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
sleekch1c:

i really dnt care about your marital status ok?u can be married to the queen of england bt dat doesnt concern me at all, if u cant help me here,then dnt bother.i asked for u guys specifically cos i love your comments.queeneve has been most helpful so shoot and stop giving me your geneology!

hehehe

u dont seem to know me too well
anyway: it's ur cross not mine
u'll see my comments when I have the time later

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
Firearm:

hehehe

u dont seem to know me too well
anyway: it's your cross not mine
u'll see my comments when I have the time later

grin grin grin
i dont want to know u sir,u may stuff ur comment anywhere u pls bt not here cos i think u re full of urself, pardon my stupidity 4 thinking i cld get a reasonable advice 4rm u, duh! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by scopusng(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
Well, I am a positive thinking minded guy who has love for life,  Please stop loving him and get anoda guy, Abeg, I dey available,  call me on this number 08165265567
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by scopusng(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Well, I am a positive thinking minded guy who has love for life, Please stop loving him and get anoda guy, Abeg, I dey available, call me on this number 08165265567
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
why do we have to call you ?

call me on this number 0141 4296592
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
sleekch1c:

i dont want to know u sir,u may stuff your comment anywhere u pls bt not here cos i think u re full of urself, pardon my stupidity 4 thinking i cld get a reasonable advice 4rm u, duh! angry angry angry

your words here tell a lot about you
I dont want to be drawn into a war of words with u
but I think I am beginning to understand the guy dat dumped ur silly backside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by scopusng(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
I don't understand, 'We or you'?
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by scopusng(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL , please I 'sleekch1c' to call and not you,
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Omolola1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Poster, Try and get him off your mind, he is not worth it~
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
Firearm:

your words here tell a lot about you
I dont want to be drawn into a war of words with u
but I think I am beginning to understand the guy dat dumped your silly backside

fire nyash or watever ur sorry name is,wat i didnt understand at first was wat a pretty girl like tjskii was doing with a scumbag like u bt hey,i once dated one too, u re running off all this steam cos u want a private talk to 'help' me and i wnt ve dat, if u re happily married to ur love(i dnt doubt that) why does dat bother u?am not having a verbal war with u cos u arent even worth it, i wonder wat u got in dat skull of urs as brain.i advise u to back off nw cos i like ur chic and wnt want to insult u further. angry angry angry
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Omolola1(f): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
Sleek, pls take it easy on firearm~ lol

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
sleekch1c:

fire nyash or watever your sorry name is,wat i didnt understand at first was wat a pretty girl like tjskii was doing with a scumbag like u bt hey,i once dated one too, u re running off all this steam cos u want a private talk to 'help' me and i wnt ve dat, if u re happily married to your love(i dnt doubt that) why does dat bother u?am not having a verbal war with u cos u arent even worth it, i wonder wat u got in dat skull of urs as brain.i advise u to back off nw cos i like your chic and wnt want to insult u further. angry angry angry

hehehehe
see venom!

that's y I luv my Tj
even if u dont respect me,
u'll always respect my Tj

@sleekch1c
u got me all wrong from the beginning
I just pray u'll understand my personality
am friendly; and I've never traded words with anyone on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by ShyOne(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ Sleekch1c

We ARE ALL WITH YOU.  You are hurting.  I read Firearms remarks from the beginning - he was really being supportive.  I think that you are sensitive right now.

He was trying to be helpful - many times when a man offers his phone number to be of assistance or tells you to contact him at times we women will think he is trying to be more personal with us than he is trying to be.

When he let you know that he was with TJ - he was trying to assure you that he is being genuine and not trying to get into your panties.  This was his way of telling you so you wouldn't take him the wrong way.

I think you mistook him somehow and thought that he was being rude to you when he wasn't.  He has offered himself to others as well if they need help.

You are hurting right now and we just want to help you through your hurt. Because all of us understand and do sympathize with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by HighChief4(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
Shy-One:

@ Sleekch1c

We ARE ALL WITH YOU. You are hurting. I read Firearms remarks from the beginning - he was really being supportive. I think that you are sensitive right now.

He was trying to be helpful - many times when a man offers his phone number to be of assistance or tells you to contact him at times we women will think he is trying to be more personal with us than he is trying to be.

When he let you know that he was with TJ - he was trying to assure you that he is being genuine and not trying to get into your panties. This was his way of telling you so you wouldn't take him the wrong way.

I think you mistook him somehow and thought that he was being rude to you when he wasn't. He has offered himself to others as well if they need help.

You are hurting right now and we just want to help you through your hurt. Because all of us understand and do sympathize with you.
We need more people wit your level of understanding on NL

@Poster

Dude was only trying to help, take it easy with him. Back to your topic I suggest you spend more time with ur friends and do a lot of going out to help you 4get about your ex

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Shy-One and High-Chief;

you guys are giving me goose pimples here
I never knew some people still read in-between lines

Thanks

@OP
Pls go back and read all my comments carefully again
u'll see I never meant harm

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by tjskii(f): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
aaww sweety im sorry ure going thru such a painful phase,time heals all wounds,though its kinda become a cliche,but its the truth

first off, don't get involved in another relationship at the moment,twon't be fair to u or ur partner,ull merely be on the rebound

don't try hating ur ex,twill only make u bitter,undermine ur confidence(bout ur decision making abilities,afterall u made the decision to be with him in the first

place),and ull end up feeling worse,

as queeneve said, take time out to grieve,there's absolutely nothin wrong with that,

then pray,my dear there's nothing like prayer when ure hurting,

i totally feel ur pain dear,been there,done that,if u need som1 to talk to,lemme know, we can hook up on YIM

oh and by the by, forgive firearm, he meant no harm

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^
thx my luv for understanding

and
until some ladiesand even gents imbibe self-realisation within them
that is; realizing how invaluable they are
and dont allow people to give them poo
they will never stop crying over Ex bf/gf.

I repeat:
I will prefer a broken relationship that a bad marriage not to talk of broken marriage
Losing a bf or gf is not the end of one's life
All you need is a little time to urself and reflecting on the just ended relationship
Find out what went wrong; and what could have been done better
Most importantly is to bend your knees to the floor and PRAY
But the first lesson to helping you out of ur position
is for you to understand your personality

Remind yourself that you are a lady; and most probably a pretty lady (at least from ur profile pic if u are the one, I will score u 60% grin grin grin)
Realize that some dudes will be crying and will be on their knees to have u as a g/f
then, you take ur time, talk to God
and see light come into your world
Another point of note is never to rush and get another guy to subsitute in
relationship is not a football game where u substute immediately whenever a player is down
so go back to your drawing board, realise who you are, talk to God, and see changes come into your life

my 2 cents as promised
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2010
Remind yourself that you are a lady; and most probably a pretty lady (at least from your profile pic if u are the one, I will score u 60% Grin Grin Grin)boolsheet,i choose to ignore dat.
tjskii:

aaww sweety im sorry ure going thru such a painful phase,time heals all wounds,though its kinda become a cliche,but its the truth

first off, don't get involved in another relationship at the moment,twon't be fair to u or your partner,ull merely be on the rebound

don't try hating your ex,twill only make u bitter,undermine your confidence(bout your decision making abilities,afterall u made the decision to be with him in the first

place),and ull end up feeling worse,

as queeneve said, take time out to grieve,there's absolutely nothin wrong with that,

then pray,my dear there's nothing like prayer when ure hurting,

i totally feel your pain dear,been there,done that,if u need som1 to talk to,lemme know, we can hook up on YIM

oh and by the by, forgive firearm, he meant no harm
aw,u re just so nice,i think firearm is rude bt dats not me headache.i told him to post on my thread and he assumes he knows y my relationship ended badly.dats a horrible thing to say.thanks a lot,i wld contact u.
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2010
Firearm:

hehehehe
see venom!

that's y I luv my Tj
even if u dont respect me,
u'll always respect my Tj

@sleekch1c
u got me all wrong from the beginning
I just pray u'll understand my personality
am friendly; and I've never traded words with anyone on NL

yeah right,i dnt respect u one bit,u may bask under the respect i got 4 ur TJ.
Firearm:

^^^
thx my luv for understanding

and
until some ladiesand even gents imbibe self-realisation within them
that is; realizing how invaluable they are
and dont allow people to give them poo
they will never stop crying over Ex bf/gf.

I repeat:
I will prefer a broken relationship that a bad marriage not to talk of broken marriage
Losing a bf or gf is not the end of one's life
All you need is a little time to urself and reflecting on the just ended relationship
Find out what went wrong; and what could have been done better
Most importantly is to bend your knees to the floor and PRAY
But the first lesson to helping you out of your position
is for you to understand your personality

Remind yourself that you are a lady; and most probably a pretty lady (at least from your profile pic if u are the one, I will score u 60% grin grin grin)
Realize that some dudes will be crying and will be on their knees to have u as a g/f
then, you take your time, talk to God
and see light come into your world
Another point of note is never to rush and get another guy to subsitute in
relationship is not a football game where u substute immediately whenever a player is down
so go back to your drawing board, realise who you are, talk to God, and see changes come into your life

my 2 cents as promised

this is what u shld ve posted 4rm the beginning bt i really dnt want to knw wat u think now.
Shy-One:

@ Sleekch1c

We ARE ALL WITH YOU.  You are hurting.  I read Firearms remarks from the beginning - he was really being supportive.  I think that you are sensitive right now.

When he let you know that he was with TJ - he was trying to assure you that he is being genuine and not trying to get into your panties.  This was his way of telling you so you wouldn't take him the wrong way.

I think you mistook him somehow and thought that he was being rude to you when he wasn't.  He has offered himself to others as well if they need help.

God bless u 4 dat bt i dnt think i misunderstood firearm.the guy is just so full of it! sad
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

yeah right,i dnt respect u one bit,u may bask under the respect i got 4 your TJ.this is what u shld ve posted 4rm the beginning bt i really dnt want to knw wat u think now.God bless u 4 dat bt i dnt think i misunderstood firearm.the guy is just so full of it! sad

grin grin grin grin
You are still biting hard
but the funny thing u dont know is that u're biting a tortoise shell
heehehe

Like I said before,
It is your cross to carry not mine
Firearm is a happy dude and will always be happy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by queeneve: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2010
Hmmm wait until you get married Firearm,

Just wait!
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^^

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by queeneve: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2010
Don't worry suga, Just plan your wedding,
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Clayton: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2010
The guy treated you exactly the way you want in the inner reccesses of your mind. I have seen this scenario play out time and time again. The guy who could treat ya like a gentleman is ignored and the one who treats another like nothing has his cell ringing 24/7.
Advice or no advice ,if that guy comes back right now ,he will successfully take off your panties(Special Law;once screwed can alwayz be re-screwed).
If after all the bad treatement you feel this way ,it could be you smothered tha guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve:

Don't worry suga, Just plan your wedding,

Thanks salt
we'll call on u soon
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2010
I think sleekchic is an angry gurl. Just an observation,

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by queeneve: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2010
LOL@SALT,

Well, I am the most store bought brand! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2010
sauer:

I think sleekchic is an angry gurl. Just an observation,

you mite be right; you might be wrong

queeneve:

LOL@SALT,

Well, I am the most store bought brand! grin grin grin grin grin
sure,
thats why we'll be after you
wink wink cheesy
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Clayton: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2010
@ Sleekch1c,get a visa and go after him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by eddylondon: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2010
Heartbreaks happens & its a phase most people have to go through in life. Just try to stay positive & take things into perspective. I can only imagine what u are going through but time heals.
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Clayton:

@ Sleekch1c,get a visa and go after him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

really smart angry angry angry
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by gestapo(f): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ha ha what did i say that was wrong angry angry Berra get that hot head of yours into some coldroom or deep freeezer if you don't want me to cool it for you, onye beri beri angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Feeds A Hungry Lady Wth His Cassava For The Second Time / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.