Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (48638 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
cheesy

Na Lala nephew him be?
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Delawstar: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=revenge001 post=80817377]Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT [/quote

May that God forgive you..................
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT
Do you believe there is a witch? if you dont believe, i dare you to type it that there is no witch , one will visit you before you finish typing it. Witches get power from a source...the witch you fear, fears this great God. You cant challenge God to a fight when I am hear. I can pronounce you blind if i wish, but i hv forgiven you bc of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by frikpus: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT
Are u normal?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

Men despise religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true. —Blaise Pascal, Pensées
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
you are a wood, useless wood for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Flier: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
Be careful my brothers,take it easy there is God even though I don’t go to church but I know there is something very powerful out there
There are lot of unresolved pussles out there,go on google and search for “why some scientist believe there is something That has extra ordinary power out there”

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Meedon: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
BuhariDcow:
X
For X-Video
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ifeanyiopra44: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
It seems your soul has become an offering for the anti-christ

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

Bros is like you wanna die in your sleep... You can be an atheist, do not believe but do not challange Him, He will react... Be careful and ask for mercy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Flier: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Swargu:

Bros is like you wanna die in your sleep... You can be an atheist, do not believe but do not challange Him, He will react... Be careful and ask for mercy.
He is probably a kid he doesn’t know much about life

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Mekanus(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
Do you believe there is a witch? if you dont believe, i dare you to type it that there is no witch , one will visit you before you finish typing it. Witches get power from a source...the witch you fear, fears this great God. You cant challenge God to a fight when I am hear. I can pronounce you blind if i wish, but i hv forgiven you bc of your ignorance.
There is no God and there is no witch. Oya send any of them make I see

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by BrutusOj(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rexnegro:
am i supposed to believe this ?
You should, it was God that killed the snake not the boy, he could have been beaten before seeing the snake.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by kereman1: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

My atheism dey learn for where u dey. I duff my cap, baba u get mind.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Mekanus(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Swargu:

He will react like a nuclear reactor huh? I wonder why he has not reacted to so much insecurity in naija, instead he prefers to react to an innocuous person that doubts his existence because there is no evidence to prove that. God has a lot of misplaced priorities I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by enemyofprogress: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na videoshop jo
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Folohunsho20(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lemme have the account detail of the lady that recorded this, she has become a millionaire �����
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by 1sttruth: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

I understand that its trying times that really reset human brain.
Hustle harder and he will bless thee and thou shall change those words above

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2019
donmixc:

Nawa oooo some people get mind grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala over to you

No be mind be that. Na craze... grin

U claim sb doesn't exist and then u worry so much about him. Now u're even challenging him to a fight?

I mean, something is seriously wrong with that bros...

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by HabaHaba: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2019
donmixc:

Nawa oooo some people get mind grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala over to you

My brother am still in shock of this phenomenon.
Time shall tell. I wish I could follow this fellow to see how his, or her life turns out on this assertion.

God you are not man, ever so patient with your own creation.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by PrinceKevin01: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Bros you're only doubting your existence. Just like a man who says there's no such thing as a mother or a Father.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by daylae(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Everyone find out themselves one way or the other. . truly, you might not need anyone to tell you or prove it.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Vipdikets: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2019
I need you people help now I am facing serious financial issues...

0016352447 access bank
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by D1zion: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:

What made you say that? I'm ready for the challenge
must you asked Someone who frustration is killing already? As you can see he's frustrated & want to draw attention to himself so he's using the God doesn't exist to do that.in other to be seen as weird person that he already is.no one is even supposed to reply him self.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Jubal01: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

U have forgotten in 2015 wen u were asking 4 prayers & God's mercy wen u fucke.d an AIDS victim abi? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by okakasite: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Davido Ft. Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” 2millions Views Under 24 Hours

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=372 | Kogi State News
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Akanoaaa(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

The worst part is that, we will never know what will happen to you after the fight. I Pray God show you Himself, Amen!!
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Is 2 years old the actual biological age or “football age”?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
and you also trying to force him to agree with you. Is that not wonderful somebody!
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:
Okay..

In a civilized country the parent of that child will lose custody for child neglect..

But here in Nigeria he get interviewed.. Wild
if that is how easy people loss custody of their child in the western world, half or more of the parents there should be without a child by now.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by OfficialSam(m): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Abuloma80(f): 3:30am On Aug 01, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
few days ago, i posted a story how a two years old boy killed a snake miraculously, some doubting Thomas/unbelievers, went to the mothers timeline on Facebook to blast her even here on nairaland too

https://www.nairaland.com/5325200/2-year-old-son-killed-black-snake

below is the video of the boy being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9oGwLX-6U

Her last words to him were "HAA BRAVE BOY" honestly is not enough and it's not what is expected of to have told. Rather she should say "HA BRAVE BOY. BUT NEXT TIME YOU SEE A SNAKE OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, RUN AWAY TO DADDY, MUMMY, UNCLE OR AUNTY AND TELL THEM, SO THAT THEY WILL COME AND KILL IT. DON'T TRY TO KILL IT YOURSELF. IT IS DANGEROUS". DID YOU HEAR ME? OK GOOD BOY. In that way it's gratifying, cautioning and safer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.