Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies (25648 Views)

El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment / Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by 0gaGist: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Mr Femi Falana (SAN), the lawyer to detained leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and his wife, Mallama Zinat, has said they are still carrying the pellets of bullets allegedly shot at them in 2015.

This is even as a Kaduna State High Court yesterday adjourned ruling till August 5 on the application for permission to travel for medical attention by El-Zakzaky and his wife.

The IMN had filed an application for permission to travel to India for medical attention, hinging the application on its leader’s “failing health”.

The court, presided over by Justice Darius Khobo, adjourned ruling on the application till August 5.

Falana, who addressed reporters after the hearing, said his clients were in dire need of medical attention as they had not been given adequate medical care since their detention in 2015.

He said the pellets of bullets had been in the bodies of the detainees since the December 2015 incident in Zaria, Kaduna.

Expressing concern over the continued deteriorating condition of his client’s health, including the alleged loss of an eye, Falana said there is urgent need for them to travel abroad for medical care.

“In fact, he was not in court because his health had gone very bad. Even during last appearance, he could not climb the staircase to the courtroom. That is why we applied that he be excused from appearance in court, and it was granted.

“The pellets in their bodies had resulted to lead poison and they need to be urgently removed by highly professional medical personnel,” he said.

The activist lawyer expressed confidence that the court would grant his clients the permission to travel for urgent medical care.

Counsel to the respondents (Kaduna State government), Mr. Dari Bayero, who also addressed reporters, said the adjournment followed the arguments of both parties on the application.

The lawyer said his team had examined the eight medical reports by Nigerian and foreign doctors and argued that there are medical facilities in the country to handle the medical needs of the IMN leader and his wife.

According to him, they argued that there are several medical facilities in the country that can handle the medical needs of the IMN leader and his wife.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2015-bullets-still-in-el-zakzaky-wifes-bodies-says-falana/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by 0gaGist: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by OJODEL10(m): 4:12am On Jul 30, 2019
mr president. please free these people or kill them, tjough i am not a muslim. position and power are for awhile

1 Like

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Switruth: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Man inhumanity to man as if we are going to live on this earth forever. This doesn’t make sense if it’s true.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Imagine the useless prosecution lawyer arguing that he be treated in Nigeria, a man who have already lost an eye, that have bullet stock in his body for over four(4) years plus other ailments should be treated in Nigeria n with which facilities if I may ask. Meanwhile buhari will have ordinary ear infection n they will send him on London vacation for a year plus, squandering tax payers money without remorse nor apologies.
God will definitely punish buhari n any one supporting his misrule n constant brazen obstruction of justice....

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2019
This man n his wife must get the justice they deserve....LALA please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by donbachi(m): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari...the same yesterday,today and forever..never forgives.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by nothingspoil70: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2019
If Zaksaky is allowed out of this country, Buhari and Nigeria as a whole would be in double trouble: The man will become another Nnamdi kanu or Rhyno mockery he will be launching missiles to Naija from abroad but the real danger is that he will be doing it with International terrorist friends of his

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Abdul05: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2019
El-zakzaky and his wife should allow Nigerian doctors to treat them.why abroad ? Since they're both in prison,waiting trial.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by landforeast(m): 6:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Since 2015
It still appalls me while till today No Bokoharam member is charged and prosecuted in court and incarcerated instead you will here that they are handed over to the government and reunited with their families. Now my questions is terrorism not a crime against the State? Our Leaders are hiding a lot from us, but I believe it won't continue like this.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by aolawale025: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2019
The !man should be bailed. So he treats himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Abdul05:
El-zakzaky and his wife should allow Nigerian doctors to treat them.why abroad ? Since they're both in prison,waiting trial.
Awaiting trail u said right n not convicted. As far as the man n his wife are not yet convicted, they have same rights as ur terrorist of a president who will rather spend over a year in London hospital treating alleged ear infection than bn treated by Nigerin doctors as u want for zakzaky n wife. I wonder why u also failed to acknowledge the fact that if ur terrorist of a president hadn't obstructed justice in refusing to release zakzky,we wouldn't have bn here talking abt filling another application for medical bail for a man whom have bn previously granted bail.
Use ur head Bros

31 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by sparog(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2019
landforeast:
Since 2015
It still appalls me while till today No Bokoharam member is charged and prosecuted in court and incarcerated instead you will here that they are handed over to the government and reunited with their families. Now my questions is terrorism not a crime against the State? Our Leaders are hiding a lot from us, but I believe it won't continue like this.

The bolded is not true now

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by landforeast(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2019
sparog:

The bolded is not true now
Counter it with facts abeg
I stand to be corrected

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by sparog(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2019
landforeast:

Counter it with facts abeg
I stand to be corrected

Okay, I'll be right back
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Lovelive: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
My heart cries whenever I hear this kind of news. And we have some animals... in the zoo...

So unfortunate for a great country of once upon a time.
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
sad
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by money121(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
shocked shocked

Falana is a lawyer and should remain a lawyer.

For someone of his calibre to make such a biologically impossible statement means he is an educated iliterate.

It is sometimes wise to remain silent if there is nothing worth saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Amehdgreat01(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2019
K..........
I'm against the man being in prison dis long......
I can imagine people I hold high like that being in prison for this long even after the court order......
I pray he and she are alive
If not
Ghana here I come

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by somehow: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Wife's bodies?

Bodies?

Is her body multiple?

2 Likes

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
And they never die?

What falana is doing is what philosophers call appeal to emotion. When a criminal doesn't have proof for his innocence the next option is to beg that he has poor wives and children.

Falana should stop appealing to emotions. He should bring proof that his client is not a national nuisance and threat to national security. That's what we need.

Nonsense and falana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Englov(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Too bad
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by airminem(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
GOD HELP US
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Zakzaky must rot in jail.

He's a terrorist. The government has enough security reports on that. Unfortunately, not all clothes can be spread on the open.
Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2019
buhari is an hypocrite and will forever be...All he loves are his precious cows

1 Like

Re: Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies by pyro62(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Oga falana no dey spread rumors Biko.
How can bullet be in the human body for 4years now, and that part of the body is not rottened and cut off already? Is like you take me for a bushmeat(in falz voice)

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.