Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... (1467 Views)

Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga? / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by princedmiayer(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Australian girls will travel from Australia to Canada and spend $2,000 dollars for flying ticket which is nearly One Million naira and travel a distance of 17 hours on air to visit a man,

American girls will spend over $2,500 dollars which is over #1M naira to buy air ticket and travel almost 18 hours journey on air from America to England to visit a man and also buy expensive gifts for him,

European girls will spend over £2,000 euros which is around #1M naira and buy plane ticket to fly 17 hours all the way from Europe to Asia to visit a man.

But Nigerian girls cannot travel a journey of 15 minutes that cannot cost #500 to visit a man inside her own country, she will ask for TF ; yet she will tell the Nigerian guy that she needs good and caring man.......

Absolutely incredible � ����

Nigerian girls why una no dey get transport fare let's talk about this biko...
Guys should I increase the volume������

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Lucasinho(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
welcome to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
I wonder o
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina has something to say lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nigerian Girls come oooo

As I be from Botswana now, I no fit answer.

Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
truthsayer009:
Maria Lavina has something to say lipsrsealed
Let's wait for them to come grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by MissRaine69(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
I asked this question before as I could not see the difference between a prostitute and a girlfriend. If a man has to pay you for your troubles how are you not a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
I asked this question before as I could not see the difference between a prostitute and a girlfriend. If a man has to pay you for your troubles how are you not a prostitute?
grin grin
There's a difference, one is direct trade the other is indirect trade. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by dotman4real007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
They have entitlement mentality, they collect money for Uber but take okada, save it with the service fee you paid for the visit. Na their way. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by missimelda01(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
I guess you've been meeting the wrong kinda girls (only broke girls think T-fare is their entitlement). Before I visit a guy I must have asked myself if he is worth my time and money, that way I don't expect him to reimburse the money I spent. The worst is when a guy tries to squeeze money into my hand oh lord! E dey pepper my body angry like what the hell! can't you be civilized angry

Btw I think it's the guys who caused this mentality to exist among some girls, most times they give them money to show themselves, it gradually became a habit.

People complaining how girls save money for Uber and use okada instead, please what is your stressss?
Since when did it become a crime to manage money ehn?
Nawa for some guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
missimelda01:
I guess you've been meeting the wrong kinda girls (only broke girls think T-fare is their entitlement). Before I visit a guy I must have asked myself if he is worth my time and money, that way I don't expect him to reimburse the money I spent. The worst is when a guy tries to squeeze money into my hand oh lord! E dey pepper my body angry like what the hell! can't you be civilized angry

Btw I think it's the guys who caused this mentality to exist among some girls, most times they give them money to show themselves, it gradually became a habit.

People complaining how girls save money for Uber and use okada instead, please what is your stressss?
Nawa for some guys.
three gbosa for you
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Boc007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
We (men)are the cause.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Boc007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
We (men)are the cause. However, don't give your girlfriend money after visit, then see how she reacts when she gets home.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
This thread go funny die.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
missimelda01:

Nawa for some guys.
The second paragraph has already done justice to this issue.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by MissRaine69(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin
There's a difference, one is direct trade the other is indirect trade. grin
Money is involved in both instances so it’s basically semantics.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Money is involved in both instances so it’s basically semantics.
grin grin grin
Relationship is naturally a business transaction, let's not sugarcoat things. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
Relationship is naturally a business transaction, let's not sugarcoat things. grin
Nigerian style , yes predominantly elsewhere not so much.
Re: Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
princedmiayer:
Australian girls will travel from Australia to Canada and spend $2,000 dollars for flying ticket which is nearly One Million naira and travel a distance of 17 hours on air to visit a man,

American girls will spend over $2,500 dollars which is over #1M naira to buy air ticket and travel almost 18 hours journey on air from America to England to visit a man and also buy expensive gifts for him,

European girls will spend over £2,000 euros which is around #1M naira and buy plane ticket to fly 17 hours all the way from Europe to Asia to visit a man.

But Nigerian girls cannot travel a journey of 15 minutes that cannot cost #500 to visit a man inside her own country, she will ask for TF ; yet she will tell the Nigerian guy that she needs good and caring man.......

Absolutely incredible � ����

Nigerian girls why una no dey get transport fare let's talk about this biko...
Guys should I increase the volume������

Nigeria love is not guaranteed

Once you are inviting her pls if she ask for transport fare, give it to her

She can't be going for something she is not sure of the future benefits

(1) (Reply)

B3st S*x In The World All Style / Bbnaija:sexy Dance Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.