Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) (32466 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by kennys: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
they must have caused it. how can the guy injure them just like that, if they had not split out rubbish from their mouth. that yellow one looks like someone that will have a sharp mouth

You must be a good observant in school..."sharp mouth"
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
they must have caused it. how can the guy injure them just like that, if they had not split out rubbish from their mouth. that yellow one looks like someone that will have a sharp mouth
So because she has sharp mouth, you kill her abi?

Mr Man to deport you dey hungry me
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

So because she has sharp mouth, you kill her abi?

Mr Man to deport you dey hungry me
see this skull miner. who talk about kill here.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
Really? And if i say that you look like an Armed robber. would That be a Fair asssumption? sad
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
kennys:

You must be a good observant in school..."sharp mouth"
Lolss. I get eagle eyes...I de see things. I know their type when I see dem. dem don insult the guy sote d guy no fit take am again
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Really? And if i say that you look like an Armed robber. would That be a Fair asssumption? sad
you have not seen my pics so it won't be a fair assumption but a lunatic assumption. I said that because I have viewed their pics psychologically and observed the news properly. get sense
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Ndipe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:

What you wrote is condemnable
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by nick50(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
I have nothing to say till I hear from the accused
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Lilymax(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
If not for my home training, what I would've told u ehn.... undecided
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
you have not seen my pics so it won't be a fair assumption but a lunatic assumption. I said that because I have viewed their pics psychologically and observed the news properly. get sense
Absolute bullshiit!! you may have seen their pictures but have never met them, do not know them or how they would behave, You also were not present at the incident.

I think you need your sanity screened ASAP to see if they are still intact. grin grin.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ndipe:

What you wrote is condemnable
no...if proper investigation is carried out on this matter, you will see that what I stated above is true. how can the guy just begin to bit and injure them like that if nothing has transpired. forget about the stupid dating reason they are giving. you ma think am
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by tayooluwole: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
This happened in my street, the funniest thing be say, this guy called OBE is a coward cultist who can not on his own cause mayhem...he only flex his muscle towards seemingly weak ladies and guys... The guy should be arrested, because their likes has dented our image so enough. People especially strangers now sees every guy on the street as bad... Clamping down on these guys is long overdue. Me personally, I don't see this case reaching the height of justice, cos these guys are political tools in the hands of our almighty politicians and they will want to do any thing to fraustrate anything associated to the case
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
W
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshiit!! you may have seen their picctures but have never met them, do not know them or how they would behave, You also were not present at the incindent.

I think you need your sanity screened ASAP to see if they are still intact. grin grin.
lols small boy. you don't know anything about psychology. if you watch that fair girl pics very well, one of her pic is passing a strong message. only those who understands psychology would detect it. I guess u know nothing about psychology. Go read Ur book BOY or better still go and ask any any elder u see around u.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by 001spice: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
big lie.turn down ko turn in ni. u ladies better say the truth
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Op, the ladies have a very good case of assault, but the movement you brought in religion colouration, the becomes null and void, try again later. better luck!

If the victims were Christians and the culprit Muslim, there wouldn't have any religion colouration would there? But since you've been denied the opportunity to bash Muslims, you had to declare their case null and void. May people like you never find their way into law enforcement or criminal justice system. That's how you'll be giving selective judgement based on religions of accuser and accused.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Codes151(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Took his hands to put himself in jail...

That’s if it’s in a country where the system actually works
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by GMbuharii: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Much Ado about coneheaded structures

grin
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by donprinyo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hahhaha
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by egojiokwu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
You no snap the other injury sustained inside kpekus?
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Bamz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
nurex01:
This is terrible

Saw your pm. What's up?
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Gkemz: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
So one person inflicted all these injuries on them. Mehn... This nigga must be a beast. If he could harm the person he allegedly admires at this stage, what will now happen when he eventually marries her He will then turn her to punching bag
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
lols small boy. you don't know anything about psychology. if you watch that fair girl pics very well, one of her pic is passing a strong message. only those who understands psychology would detect it. I guess u know nothing about psychology. Go read Ur book BOY or better still go and ask any any elder u see around u.
Psychology my butt! look at my photos on my profile and tell me what kinda individual i am, my behaviours and what i am capable of.

You can not convict person of a crime by just the way They look or Assume they commited a crime because of how they look.

Go and ask qualified legal proffessionals and Investigators and Judges.

been old doesn't make people wise or Guarantee that they would make better judgements of people behaviours. grin grin
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Op, the ladies have a very good case of assault, but the movement you brought in religion colouration, the becomes null and void, try again later.

Bigot spotted.

That's the full news.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by rodshafas87(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mikeco cum & see wetin ur Uncle commit ooo So Terriable....
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by legitnow: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dem get luck sef, becos this kind one na wife killer.

Luck escape they had.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lilymax:

If not for my home training, what I would've told u ehn.... undecided
I Permit you to tell that Ignoramuse Anything you like or what you think of him, He needs his Sanity screened as i ve Already told him.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by nurex01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bamz:

Saw your pm. What's up?
oh! Just to check on you bro. Nothing much.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by boxypane(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
Plz kindly go through what you read again and assume someone u care for was treated this way.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by boxypane(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Op, the ladies have a very good case of assault, but the movement you brought in religion colouration, the becomes null and void, try again later. better luck!
Plz be balanced in your thoughts na!
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by ikpumbe(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
you are just in my mind. girls will not only turn u down. but spew one degrading word that will make u either to commit suicide or attacking them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) / Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims / Motorcyclists Robbers In Imo Nearly Burnt To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.