Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) (32463 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by rahman25: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
they must have caused it. how can the guy injure them just like that, if they had not split out rubbish from their mouth. that yellow one looks like someone that will have a sharp mouth
If they were your sister will you say that?
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Weathered: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
they must have caused it. how can the guy injure them just like that, if they had not split out rubbish from their mouth. that yellow one looks like someone that will have a sharp mouth
another slip of humanity on the loose here.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by rahman25: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Op, the ladies have a very good case of assault, but the movement you brought in religion colouration, the becomes null and void, try again later.
So because they rejected him because of religion they are at fault abi. See your life outside. SMH
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
rahman25:

If they were your sister will you say that?
yes I will warn my sis to mind their mouth and also warn the guy not to try that shit again
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Psychology my butt! look at my photos on my profile and tell me what kinda individual i am, my behaviours and what i am capable of.

You can not convict person of a crime by just the way They look or Assume they commited a crime because of how they look.

Go and ask qualified legal proffessionals and Investigators and Judges.

been old doesn't make people wise or Guarantee that they would make better judgements of people behaviours. grin grin
lols u funny o. drunkard
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
lols u funny o. drunkard
grin grin I rest my case tongue
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Seventy7kings: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
grin
Your signature sef grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
lols small boy. you don't know anything about psychology. if you watch that fair girl pics very well, one of her pic is passing a strong message. only those who understands psychology would detect it. I guess u know nothing about psychology. Go read Ur book BOY or better still go and ask any any elder u see around u.
.. i agree with you bro .. she go get sharp mouth no be here
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Costanostra: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
I always tell my fellow guys when dealing with women to always invoke the cassanova principle....it's even used in management....It's simple, do not put or attach emotion, if she says no, on to the next one...it has really helped me in my dealings with women...
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:

I realize that Nigeria is largely a misogynistic ZOO...
But hopefully you are not being serious with this drivel. SMH
>
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by ademidedavid(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry Ashawo cool cool
Sir!!!
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
I miss my moslem babe dah year
I fuc kkk dah girl sha
Na she run leave me
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Starz825(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
ademidedavid:
Why did she turn him down? Can't she just turn him up!? And turn him to upsidedown
Lwkmd grin grin...guy u no get sense...no injure me na
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Cousin9999: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Those girls' brothers and uncles will get him.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
stephenduru:
Three female students of Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa,comprising of two Muslims and one Christian have cried out for justice following their molestation on the evening of Saturday, 27th July 2019 by a man popularly known as 'OBE" in the Bolorunduro area of the town.According to the ladies, the man asked one of the Muslim ladies out.She turned him down due to religious differences because the man is a non-muslim.

He later attacked the lady and her friends and inflicted injuries on them.The case has been reported to B Division Police Station, Ijamo. As a result of alleged poor handling of the case by the B Division, the ladies through a soldier who came to their rescue approached the Ilesa Muslim Community who accompanied them to report the incident to the Area Commander Office of the Nigeria Police, Ayeso, Ilesa for proper investigation.The Area Commander immediately swung into action to arrest the said "OBE" but the man is no where to be found.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/man-attacks-lady-and-her-friendsinjures.html

The guy is an animal for attacking a girl just because she turned him down. Why would she accept to even date a cultist .
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by luluman: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
BigJoe19:
grin grin winkThey actually look more beautiful with the injury
Sometimes I wonder how some people waste data on meaningless comment.
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by TriggahMan(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2019
This love is beyond my comprehension
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Samyj247:
see this skull miner. who talk about kill here.
Mu skull miner?

ikpu nne gi
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Samyj247: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mu skull miner?

ikpu nne gi
lols na skull miner u b jor just forming because u sabi speak am...monkey
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Samyj247:

Pls just shut up. undecided
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by ademidedavid(f): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Starz825:

Lwkmd grin grin...guy u no get sense...no injure me na
Abi wetin you want make I talk nah
Re: Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Samyj247:
lols na skull miner u b jor just forming because u sabi speak am...monkey
anu mpama. You r not igbo n never will be. Don't use igbo for your hate.

Ikpu nne gi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.