Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? (11769 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by oluwabamis(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2010
very reliable, although not accepted on some website that dont accept nigeria ip address,been using it for 4yrs.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by cdonchi: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
babalawo:

well i have a websurfer card and have been usin i since january 2007,i wont agree with most replies on this questions cos am quite okay with the services of the card
i have used the card to make online payment for my postgraduate application to about 2 schools-i mena application fess and i ahve used it to purchase books from amazon book
the only challenge i ever had was with my payment with amazon in which amazon  requested  more information from the card issuer; i just called the IT deparment # at the back on the card and zenith did send to amazon  all required document via fax and withiin 72 hrs my order was effected
this is my own story am enjoying my card-so far so good

How long did the books take to get Nigeria?
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by gentle(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
cdonchi:

How long did the books take to get Nigeria?

I thought zenith websurfer is not a physical card. I.e. zenith does not give you a plastic like card but send the details of the card to your email for you to use.

However, I have tried GTB mastercard on amazon without success. I have also tried zenith visa card without success too. so if amazon was unable to process zenith visa card, will they be able to process zenith websurfer?
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by bechex(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2010
The Websurfer card is a physical card, I have used it for 3 years now, I don't shop much online so I use it only to pay for my professional exams which is why I got it, So for me its reliable.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by BLAZE4DEM(m): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2011
i have just got my web surfer card, but i have not recieved any mail from zenith bank, i dont know how to use the card, can anyone help me pleas
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by mrewe: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2011
it good. worth trying.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? by myafrican: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Well at http://myafricanstore.co.uk , you no longer need a bank card to shop with major UK brands. Amazon, ebay, Argos, M&S, even Tesco are linked directly to us. And more retail brands are coming onto our platform. Well, just see for yourself ..
http://myafricanstore.co.uk/order/search.php

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders FG Parastatals To Patronise Nigerian Made Vehicles / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days / Opay, Palmpay, Others Warn Customers Against Crypto Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.