Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax (27981 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by ziegurf(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:
I hope the people that deported him will start going house by house to remove any portrait that looks like Jesus in every house they entered undecided undecided , meanwhile, Jesus said He will come like a Thief, Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
....hope not coming with rifles and axes? ...just asking ooo
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Matthew chapter 24.
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by falopey: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Did he really claim he is Jesus?
I commend the government for dealing with the abominations
do you have problem with English comprehension? Go back and read the article.
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by juwoonn(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
kmcutez:
Jesus was a black man. Paul was a black man. Mumu Christians. The graven image of white Jesus they are worshipping is the gay son of Cesare Borgia. All Christians will definitely burn in hell. Can’t wait for that to happen. I will dance like David danced on that day.
Who come mumu pass now?
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by gcof(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Meskalito1:
He is a look alike U Don see bro J before??
help me ask him ooo
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Philtrik(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
jrerico1:
why was he deported ??
Did you bother to read the thread at all?
Can't you see neither did he claim to be Jesus Christ nor he was deported?
It's a Hoax. Fake news without verification.
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Deepfeel(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Aunty kemi should have used this in the Nigeriavskenyan Twitter battle grin
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by elokason: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Kenya govt una well done, abeg make una stop them before them go soon invite mary jesus mother too
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by ElsonMorali: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
So Jesus was a white Caucasian? And Satan? A black African probably.
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who is Jesus?
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
When you realise the portrait at your family altar they fucking wake you up every mid night to pray to is an AMERICAN ACTOR

I PRAY MY KIDS NEVER SET FOOT IN AFRICA UNTIL AFRICANS ARE MENTALLY SANITIZED
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Cyoung4real(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
juwoonn:

Go and read before commenting. He is the actor of the film; the life of Jesus ( the reason he was wearing the costume). He never claimed to be Jesus and he was invited as an actor NOT as Jesus.
What is wrong with our reading and comprehension skills in Nigeria?

So why is he being deported? what is his crime if he never claimed to be Jesus? reading and comprehension skills kill there.
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
juwoonn:

Who come mumu pass now?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
juwoonn:

Stop reading headlines. they are bloggers strategies to lure you to their blogs. Read full contents. He is the actor of the film; the life of Jesus ( the reason he was wearing the costume). He never claimed to be Jesus and he was invited as an actor NOT as Jesus.
Ha ha!

Say that to blogger ok. And I guess you read where it was said the pastors are calling him real Jesus has come and he was attending churches programme and the said Jesus was never quoted to be actor he was referred to as Evangelist ok
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by charlsecy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:
So why is he being deported? what is his crime if he never claimed to be Jesus? reading and comprehension skills kill there.
Read the article for better comprehension.

ezenwajosh:
I PRAY MY KIDS NEVER SET FOOT IN AFRICA UNTIL AFRICANS ARE MENTALLY SANITIZED
Who would do the sanitization if you stayed away?
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
charlsecy:
Read the article for better comprehension.

Who would do the sanitization if you stayed away?

I don't know just that it can even consume the person trying to help
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by Litmus: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Enough of this nonsense.its getting embarrassing already.it makes Africans look like they have no capacity to think.jeez!

Kenyans. It makes Kenyans look like they have no capacity to think, jeez!
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by juwoonn(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:

He was not deported, he travelled back after the 3 days programs. You're still believing bloggers?
Re: Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax by thambolo(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2019
gcof:
help me ask him ooo

I need some urgently information’ please.

Contact me: 07045512183 (WhatsApp too)

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.