Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday (27875 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by mamajj17(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Vision2045:

Let he/she without blemish cast the first stone...move on sister Tina

May God 4give u Bros, this yr Comment strong than Hammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by PETUK(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tocynone:
Please is this guy divorced with Doris Simeon?
Just curious

Three years of seperation is authomatic divorce, i could be wrong.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Jgoldie: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
4th grade husband
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by SamanthaDavis: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Happy birthday to him
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
No Dey see sna unto the nigga not to talk I’d snatch sef this Stella sef gan!so beta men don finish na to obtain this particular dude
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Aile(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
visijo:
When someone asks why you are chatting with your Ex ,Ask them if they never used past exam papers for revision?
Nna.. na wa o

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
husband snatcher lol

How do you snatch a fully grown man? Is he a mere hand bag?... I don't understand...
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by femi4: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbọkọgbọkọ oṣi
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by aalangel(f): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Husband...

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by erinalex: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tocynone:
Please is this guy divorced with Doris Simeon?
Just curious
No !
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by opribo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
The man looks hypnotized, he cannot talk only the woman is talking
Desperate to gain acceptance after running away with a married man and his son.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
GistMore1:
Stella Damasus took to her Instagram page this morning to wish actor, Daniel Ademinokan, a happy birthday. In her post, the mum of two thanked God for blessing her with a husband who is her friend and soulmate.

Stella and Daniel became an item after his split from actress Doris Simeon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-stella-damasus-celebrates-husband-on-his-birthday
Snatch and proud.
#thuglifebaby!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Usanga35: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
I no longer recognize actresses again cos of too much foundations
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Exodora: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ciaos:
Why you no go thank god,the snatch was successful grin You snatch carry run 4,40. You try.
That one too,he taste fruit forget say he get wife grin

Like you have not seen men that married more than one wife. My question , did she force him out of his marriage ? Did she asked him to leave his first wife ?Are they legally married now?
If yes stop then you have to stop been stupid and uncivilized.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by Exodora: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
husband snatcher lol

The guy has been looking forward to been snatched. Luckily for him it was his dream women that snatched him away . Who does not like good thing anyways see as the guy fresh die.
Is high time Nigerians should get a life. I know seriously that the economic deformity is very bad but at least our brain is not deformed , so I just we make proper use of them than poking into peoples business . I wish we can Chanel all the time we devout in gossiping about peoples life @celebrities# on how to growth our economic , helping people with the least we could and every other things that will be of profitable to the Nation at large.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday by thunderbabs: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
visijo:
When someone asks why you are chatting with your Ex ,Ask them if they never used past exam papers for revision?

Hmmm, good point. You have sense wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book / Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / How Can I Contact Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.