Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? (2849 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by hisexcellency34: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
What is the meaning of Miyetti Allah, the name adopted by Fulani herdsmen? I know Allah in Hausa means God so what does the Miyetti stands for ?

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by oluwadabira111(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Waiting for the elders to come and answer the OP question. grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by ipobarethieves: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Association name.Cattle breeders. Just like a club name (Idemili Ipob Association)
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by ganye1: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
It simply means 'I thank Allah'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by Simplyleo: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
ganye1:
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by orunto27: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2021
ganye1:

Thank ganye1

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Not eating Fulani cow is Haram grin

(1) (Reply)

War In Aso Rock Villa: Cabal Gang Up Against Aisha, Move To Strip Her Of Securit / Between A Minister And A Governor Who Has More Powers / BREAKING: Angry Youths Invade Former Speaker Dogara’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.